Unforeseen Overture(Skyrim) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't think we're going to be getting anyone else...

But we can always start with what we have and hope people join along the way.

Where in Skyrim do we want to start off?

I'm fine with anywhere...But since both of our characters are affiliated with the Dark Brotherhood, should we start from there?

We could start at the Dark Brotherhood, or have them meeting up for something or other that was pre-arranged. Other than that, I'm not entirely sure XD

Neither am I...

Maybe they'd need to meet up for a contract, or some form of correspondence from the Brotherhood?

We can do that. I'll try and get the IC up tonight or tomorrow.

Okay ^^ I may or may not be able to post that often during the coming week, but after I get home from my trip I'll be back to my regular posting :D

Haven't got the IC up, buuuuut I did make a banner for the ad rotation so hopefully we'll get more members and can start this thing off soon.

I saw the banner ad :D Looks way badass! XD

I'm totally in, just making my character.

~General~
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Name: Wolfen Graal Septim
Alias: The Red Reaper
Nicknames: Fang, Graal, The Red Reaper
Race/Heritage: Imperial
Sub-Race: None
Birthplace/home town/city/region: Kvatch
Current Home: None
Other: I haven't decided on my character's gender yet. Might play a gay male of straight female, haven't decided yet. The Red Reaper alias is Wolfen's code name among the Dark Brotherhood.

~Appearance~

Skin Tone: Pale
Hair Color: Blood-Red
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Tall, thin, with well-toned muscles. Lithe and springy.
Clothing Type: Commonly wears worn Monk's robes, though often dons Steel Plate armor (complete set), and owns a set of Dragon armor (a trophy, he never wears it)
Accessories: Amulet of Kings replica, Ring of Might (Strength boost), and an Amulet of Mara
General Description: Close to seven feet tall, always with a large Daikatana on his back.
Scars: None visible, but several battle scars on body.
Other: Nothing here.

~Alliance~
Allied with the Deadric Princes?: No. On a personal quest of hatred against Mehrunes Dagon for the Oblivion Crisis.
Allied with the Death Spirit?: No, but not against it either.
Faction/Guild: Tamriel's Fighter's Guild and the Companions of Skyrim.
Allies: None permanent.
Enemies: Dark Brotherhood, Cult of Mehrunes Dagon
Reasons for Joining their faction/alliance/group: Joined the Dark Brotherhood long ago, but betrayed them and killed a Speaker in outrage. Joined the warrior centered guilds for exercise and to make some Septims.

~Relationships~

Sexual Orientation: Interested in men.
Romantic Interest(s): None.
Lover/Spouse(?): None.
Kin/Siblings/Parents/Children: None living.
Friends: None
Rivals: The Red Spirit (NPC who survived the Dark Brotherhood cleansing by Wolfen and hunts him down)
Enemies: Listed above
Servants/Followers/Housecarls/Under-ranks, etc.: None accepted
Pets/Animal Followers: Has a warhound named Alduin

~Skills and Combat~

Level: 40
Health, Stamina, & Magicka: 290, 300, 100
Specialty: Melee combat, ranged combat, smithing.
Weapons: DaiKatana enchanted with Stamina drain 10 called "Reaper," Orcish bow enchanted with Health Drain 10 called "Grim."
Armor/Defenses: Steel Plate mostly. Only wears armor made personally. Armor is unenchanted.
Skill Levels and Perks:
Smithing: 100 - Steel Smithing, Elven Smithing, Advanced Smithin, Dwarven Smithing, Orcish Smithing, Ebony Smithing, Arcane Armorer
Heavy Armor: 83 - Juggernaut (rank 3), Well-Fitted, Fists of Steel, Cushioned, Conditioning, Tower of Strength, Matching Set
Archery: 67 - Overdraw (2 ranks), Eagle Eye, Power Shot, Critical Shot (2 ranks), Hunter's Discipline
Two-Handed: 92 - Barbarian (3 ranks), Deep Wounds (2 ranks), Champion's Stance, Devastating Blow
Block: 36 - No Perks
One-Handed: 30 - No Perks
Light Armor: 25 - No Perks
Sneak: 55 - No Perks
Lockpicking: 45 - No Perks
Pickpocket: 10 - No Perks
Speech: 27 - Haggling (2 ranks)
Alchemy: 32 - Alchemist (2 ranks), Physician, Benefactor
Illusion: 10 - No Perks
Conjuration: 10 - No Perks
Destruction: 10 - No Perks
Restoration: 15 - No Perks
Alteration: 10 - No Perks
Enchanting: 51 - Enchanter (1 rank), Soul Squeezer, Insightful Enchanter

Fighting Style: Two-Handed, heavy attacks combined with great mobility and maneuverability to slip up opponents or accurate archery. Uses tactics and surroundings expertly from time in the Imperial Legion.
Downfalls/Weaknesses: Known to go berserk and abandon all defense against members of the Mythic Dawn or any who are obviously servants or connected with Mehrunes Dagon. Also despises magic, refusing to use it in it's raw form, although enchanting is fine.

~Bio

Personality: Quiet, though not brooding. With converse and interact with anyone who wants to, but doesn't start any conversations.
Likes: The thrill of combat, especially against living creatures (undead are no fun), reading, listening to music, and forging weapons and armor for personal use (doesn't sell them)
Dislikes: Magic, alcohol, Daedra
Hobbies: Smithing, training, traveling
History: Used to be a member of the Imperial Legion, but left the army when his term was up. Wolfen's time with the Dark Brotherhood was short, as Wolfen refused his third mission (murdering a noble's daughter) and instead sold out the sanctuary to the Legion, personally leading the assault and killing the Speaker there. Since then, Wolfen's had the Brotherhood hunting him.

Distantly descended from Tiber Septim, but worships none of the Eight Divines. Wolfen also agrees with the White-Gold Concordant, that Tiber Septim is not a Divine, but simultaneously believes that Tiber Septim should be respected and honored. Due to Wolfen's heritage, was targeted by the Mythic Dawn, resulting in a personal hatred for Mehrunes Dagon, along with other reasons. Acquired the Dragon Bone armor as a gift by a member of the Blades who Wolfen saved during the war with the Altmeri Dominion.

Seems like it might have a little bit of timeline confusion between Oblivion and Skyrim? Eh but it's not too terrible, nothing blaringly out there, maybe just a little bit of polishing :) But otherwise looks good.

Not really. I've played both games (but not beaten them, always get sidetracked - SO MANY SIDEQUESTS~!), and the Mythic Dawn aren't completely gone, just mostly gone. My character's Septim blood isn't well known, and is just a reason for the hatred toward Mehrunes Dagon. Wolfen's bloodline is more just an interesting fact than anything. I'm well aware that many years have passed (don't remember the exact number, but more than one hundred, probably closer to a thousand) since the Oblivion crisis, but that kind of assault will still leave a bad taste in the mouth.

M'kay, I think it's just the wording that caused my confusion XD

And the Skyrim events are about 200 years after the Oblivion Crisis, though I haven't set a particular date/time when our RP is going, I just know it's not involving the Dragonborn plotline

I really wanna join but I've been on vacation in P.R. all month with only my phone for typing. The latest I could post up something would be 7-8 days when I get back .__.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I was on vacation with my family and got home yesterday D:

Status
Not open for further replies.