Unexpected Turn of events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally riz found a place where he could dump the car and may had been a sleep for a while. But there was no other car in sight, except for a motorcycle. He sighed, that would have to do. He shook may awake softly, not wanting to scare her. She looked absolutely peaceful.

May startled awake to see a distraught Riz peering down at her. "What's wrong?" she asked, completely oblivious, her voice still drowsy and eyes not fully aware of their surroundings. All she knew was that Riz didn't appear okay and she wanted to fix that, wanted him to be happy with that beautiful smile of his.

"Nothing" he said as he smiled down at her, her face scrunched up to resemble some form of worry. "We need to dump the car, you okay with a motorbike" he asked her, hoping she wouldn't say no, they didn't really have any other form of transport.

"Do you know how to drive a motorbike?" May asked him skeptically. This bit of information completely determined her impending answer. Although by the looks of how things were going it didn't seem like they had a whole lot of options. Still a long way to go, May wondered if she'd be okay with him driving the motorbike even if he wasn't skilled in doing so. They had to travel and didn't have a lot of time, and at the moment were out of options. The urgency of the predicament began to bother May, and a feeling of disconcertion over the future washed over her. But she was determined to keep composure no matter the outcome, if only for Riz's sake.

Riz smiled at her, trying to reassure her. "You ride a motorbike, not drive" he said, trying to lighten the mood, trying to keep her at ease, he could tell by her expression that something was going on in that mind of hers. She tended to freak out...alot. "And yeah, I do, It's one of my favourite pass times, I use to have a dirtbike, and my dad owns a motorbike, but my mom doesn't know about it" he said, trying to keep the sad smile off his face, he knew he would miss his parents, if nothing else.

"Alright, I...I trust you." May replied, knowing that she really did. And even if she didn't, he was helping her, running away with her, doing something that nobody else cared about doing and she was so grateful that she should trust him no matter what. He was keeping her safe. With a deep breath, she hopped up on the back of the bike, wrapping her arms around his waist to hold on as she exhaled. "Thank you Riz," she said before he took off. It was pretty loud so she knew they wouldn't be talking much when they were riding.

Riz smiled as they rode off into the night, as cliche as it may have sounded. He liked the feel of her arms around him, and he liked the fact that she trusted him with her life. The thought made him glow and he hoped he could live up to those expectations, as the last thing he wanted to do was let her down. It would kill him if she ever gazed at him with disappointment. The only thing he wanted to do was keep her happy and safe and she sure as hell hoped he had made the right decision in running away. School didn't really matter to him and they had money and clothes. they would get buy, all they had to do was find a place to stay and he would get a job and do what he could to help her. However the hell she wanted. They rode for a while, and miles went by and his back began to stiffen and his arms grew tired. They were about to reach a small town where they could hopefully get a few hours of rest. He hoped.

"Where are we?" May asked aloud as she looked at there surroundings. She didn't have money, but supposedly Riz did so maybe they'd be able to get a place to sleep at least, and food if they were lucky.

"Just a small village babe, maybe we can get some rest" he told her as he parked his bike next to what looked like an inn. "I hope they have rooms" he said as he waited for her to disembark first before getting off the bike himself. "How you feeling?" he asked her, when both their feet were planted on the ground. He was also contemplating hiding the bike, better not to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.