Unexpected Romance (w/ Futaba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just... I worry a lot. I'm not used to having friends, to be honest. Like, at my old school? They all thought I was a weirdo, but my Mom had literally just died and none of 'em helped me-- sorry. Depressing conversation alert," he rolled his eyes to himself at that, though something about Arianna just entailed trust, and he found himself easily revealing something he usually wouldn't bring up.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She clenched her fist a bit, furrowing her eyebrows once again, looking up at him quickly. "I am so sorry.." She mumbled to him, frowning.
"I can't really relate but.. I have a lot of siblings so I get ignored a lot.. And I have no friends so.. I'm alone a lot." She admitted, closing her locker slowly and starting to walk, assuming he is following or well walking next to her.

"That's not exactly true, is it?" He chuckled, following quickly to catch up and walk alongside her. "You have me, we're friends, right? So you don't have to be alone. I mean, I was used to not having friends, and it's awful, I know that firsthand."​

"Oh it's true.. Before you come along.. No body talked to me.. God no one even LOOKED at me unless it was of fear or hate.." She admitted, sighing softly. "Really? How come? Your so cool." She said, bumping his hip slightly or more so the side of his upper thigh, blushing lightly.

"Because my Mom died and I just... became pretty drawn in," he shrugged, at least glad when she bumped him, because it alleviated the looming depressive topic a great deal, grinning down at her in clear surprise and delight. "You're such a dork-- that's such a good thing, though. i mean, I'm a dork too, so..."​

"Awee you're so sweet~" she teased, winking up at him. "So! Want to go to get some coffee? I know a nice cafe! I'm not really into those fancy Fancy drinks with the funky names.." She admitted, smiling a bit. "I prefer normal coffee with creamer because~ I'm pretty boring.." She said, sighing. "What about you?"

"I'm good with tea. Coffee will just keep me up all night," he laughed to himself, somewhat quiet for a moment - it was hard to respond immediately when she winked to him, and that in itself caused a rather flattering blush across his cheeks. "But the cafe sounds nice, honestly."​

She giggled, smiling a bit. "Your cute Kai.." She said to him, blushing a bit. "I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend.. Though I do notice a lot of girl staring and flirting with you.." She said, giving him a small smile. "Why me then..?".

"None of 'em are my type," he shrugged to himself, not really thinking he was an object of people's attention - he had thought it was just genuine interest in the new guy. "And you? You're just... you're adorable, and cute, and you do all these cute things in class I pick up on. You twirl your hair a lot, peer out the window-- I wasn't staring at you! That's creepy, I just... I just notice 'cause I like you."​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She blushes brightly as he talked about the things she does in class, things she didn't even notice she did.
She studied his features for a moment before speaking softly. "I think it's sweet.. No guy has ever liked me or if so they never built up the courage to tell me.. And without friends I can't ask who likes me and who does because.. Everyone.." She paused, the word hate wanted to come out but it wasn't the right word. "Everyone is scared of me I guess.." She mumbled with a shrug. "I'm glad you like me.. Cause I like you too." She admitted, smiling up at him, show one little dimple on her left cheek.

"Well, you have me, so that's okay, right? I'm not scared of you, no matter who your parents and stuff are. I mean, my Dad's a policeman, it'll be fine," he chuckled, breathing out slowly once out the gates of the school - he had been rather tense about skipping, because he didn't want to get in trouble with his father, but it was probably worth it under consideration.​

She rubbed her hands together once they went outside, shivering slightly, sneezing softly. "Excuse me.." She mumbled, sniffing softly.
"So would you like to go to the cafe first or walk around?" She asked, tilting her head, raising an eyebrow.
She looked around, moving close to him but not to close to scare him.
"Are you cold?" She asked him, pursing her lips.

"If you're cold, we should go to the cafe first and warm up," he smiled to himself, even if the display itself was on the cute side. "I'm not entirely that cold, but it'd be nicer to be in the warmth, I suppose."​

Status
Not open for further replies.