Undying (Sign-up/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Blake Swelf[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:
NV5tTOw.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Quick Bio: Dr. Swelf was born into a wealthy, politically powerful family, one of which was invested into the businesses of the world, more like a mafia than a government in reality, but taking under the veil so as to not have to fear exposure. From this world, Dr. Swelf manifested, honing his skills of leadership and planning due to his highly analytical thinking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 26[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Dr. Swelf has always been a snide, cold man in business, but, a rather seductive, charming man as well, able to procure emotion in the most harsh of people so as to manipulate him into doing as he wants.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Role(Major): Leader[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Role(Minor): Planner[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Primary: Ithaca 1911 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Semi-Automatic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- .45 ACP[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- 7 Round Magazine with 2 Extra Magazines[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secondary: Black Bear Classic - Cold Steel Knife[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- 8 ¼" Blade Length [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- 13 ½" Overall Length[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Consumable: Carton of Cigarettes and a Bottle of Water[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Keepsake: Golden, Silver, and Black Watch[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Misc.: Mid-Sized Backpack, Box of 50 rounds, and a Knife Sharpener[/BCOLOR]

Definitely accepted. Just go into it as you see fit. Just don't meet everyone in the first few posts. Tell us of what your character is doing for a while, then we can start meeting each other.

I fully intend to have my character remain as a lone scavenger until such time as someone stumbles upon him. Such a thing allows the chains of sanity to shatter and allow the beast of insanity to escape and emerge as the new overlord of his actions. Mine leader's morals shalt devolve into nothing more than a belligerent psychopath, hell-bent on devastating all those who'd rather stay apart from his organization and all other organizations who'd oppose him by not kneeling to the thought of his very name. I will create a megalomaniac that would build a civilization for the singular purpose of destroying other civilizations. The dramatics of the realm have begun.

Oh, and in an attempt of achieving clarification, we are indeed roleplaying at the beginning of the apocalypse, yes; or are we perhaps further into it, to the point of which most of the species would have consequently fallen victim to the predatory delights titled Zombies?

Another clarification, are these running zombies, or walking zombies, what senses do they work off of, and do they travel singularly or in hordes, or both?

That's perfectly fine by me, We are maybe two months in, as I should have stated in the initial post, which I'll have to go and check, they are walkers and shufflers, same basic mechanics as most zombie movies, maybe more styled towards the uglies in the Walking Dead.

They travel mindlessly, but often in herds. You'll not always find one completely alone, whether it be a few more next to it, or a whole militia-full of walkers following suit, there's usually more than one, though of course realistically, there are singles sometimes.

Hope this is enough.

Okay, oh, and by senses, I meant, hearing, sight, stuff like that, but, I will presume things for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.