Underworld

He frowned a bit he executed her to steel herself, but perhaps when the choice came to it she would. Down the steps was a large cage and two guard swearing the symbol of 4 dragons around an x. " leave us." They turned in unison and marched out of the chamber. Inside the cage three sat heads hung low arms bound above them. A werewolf a human...and a fairy. " I will not tell you why any of them are here but you must choose which live or die." He said this as he stood behind her hands on her shoulders.

Blair cackles from above sitting on a magic giant pumpkin. Her orange and white striped stockings up to her knees and her purple dress down to the middle of her theighs. Her long sleaves down to her feet. Her cat ears hiding under her hat. "Hiya!"

Ella couldn't believe her eyes. Why was one of her people here? She walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek. He looked up at her with a small smile before hanging his head down again. Ella wanted to burst into tears but she held her composure. She turned back to Dracula. "I can't be the one to choose who lives and who does not. If someone must die... please let it be me and not one of them." she told me.

((OOC: It ok to join?))
Raven:
anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080.jpg
with a long black claok and black skiny jeans. her skall shirt with writing sating hope is dead.
Raven was walking by this gothic looking (dracula) castle she never seen anything so beautiful. She ran up and knocked on the door to see if anyone lived here then just walked in with out waiting. she wanted to get out of the rain and get warm again. "hello? um pardon the intrusion i just wwanted to come outt of the rain?" she said looking around. she looked up. amazing place.

Dracula waved his hand dismissing. " I had to see your devotion to your people he shall be excluded however these other two one must be chosen. In war people die if you can't accept that, you don't belong here. It would be a pity as I am fond of you." He turned towards the Witch, but turned away he had no blue what she was doing here but she didn't seem a threat.

Blair sneers at the fairy princess. "What is that thing doing here?"

Ella turned and looked towards the witch. How rude she thought. "Thing? I have as much right to be here as you do." she said. Ella turned to look at Dracula. "Can I choose that?" she asked him pointing towards the witch.

Blair gasps. "How dare you! Pum-pumpkin......"

Raven walked around. amazing. she didn't want to wait. she started to run around the place. "amazing please ever seen" she said then heard her stomach grumbles. "need something to eat I wonder if there is some bread or chesse maybe some realy food too." she wonder around and saw people fighting. she stayed queit but then her stomach grumbles again. hate you stomach.

Waves her finger in a circle. "Pum-pumpkin......"

Dracula stared at the witch, looked at the fairy and shrugged " have at her if you will I must feed." He moved quicker then the eye could see and his fangs sank into the were wolfs neck with a fury, the beast struggled as it became drained if blood dying in a mummified corpse at his feet. He wiped his face

Ella didn't even see Dracula move. However, she did hear him drink from the werewolf. Ella tried not to look though. She felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach. Keeping her composure she turned to face Dracula, ignoring the witch and trying to not look at the corpse. Every fairy had a specialty and Ella's was animals. So knowing that an animal had died and she couldn't stop it broke her heart but at least she saved one of her own people.

Blair smiles. "Hallloween cannon!" Points to Ella and a pumpkin shoots out at a hundred miles. She cackles and watches.

Raven looked at the guy bitting the other guy with fur and turned around. she started to run. Vampires are not really, Raven. Then tell me what i just saw. she was lost. "witch way Raven" she looked around and want lelf but it was a dead end. she was scared now and she fell to her kness.

Ella roundhouse kicked the pumkin that was being shot at her. She watched with a smirk as it shattered into pieces. She turned to face Dracula, "Now will you tell me why he is here?" she said pointing to the fairy captive.

Dracula snapped his fingers and the fairy stood up. And then changed into a ghoul flesh dripping from its body. " I of course heard you were on your way, I would not have jepordized our meeting or you by capturing one of your people I just needed to see your devotion." He turned towards the witch and pointed outside. " pumpkins are near the back." Pumpkins and their seeds were used in powerful potions and healing medicines

Ella took a step back when Dracula revealed the fairies true form. She couldn't believe she had touched that thing. "I see. Well now that you have seen it can we go back upstairs?" she asked. Fairies were never ones to stay underground or in enclosed spaces for long periods of time.

"Pumpkins? You think I like pumpkins? What made you think that? I know my house is made of pumpkins, I'm...... sitting.... on a pumpkin, and all my magic is pumpkin based. I see your point now." Blair sighs, jumps off the pumpkin, and gently lands on her feet in front of Ella.

((I'm assuming it's okay to be werewolves too? If not, I'll change it up.))

Kryos
ryan-with-werewolf-melissa-a-benson.jpg

It wasn't often that ole Dracula drained a werewolf, but then again, he had to drain something. There was an advantage to being a human, or basically werewolf, in favor with the guy. Sure, Kryos was a slave, but he was favored. He was one of the few that the vampires considered "broken". He stopped trying to escape long ago, back when he was still young. Because he was broken, the vampires didn't lock him up in the day. But still, he was who he was. It's why, at the moment, he was sitting in the corner of Dracula's chambers, watching with lazy eyes in his shifted form. At one time, he'd been feared; now, he could care less.

At first Ella hadn't really paid much attention to the human. But studying him now he seemed slightly familiar. Ella walked over to him and ,just like with the "fairy", she placed her hand on his cheek. She saw into his inner animal and saw a wolf she remembered playing with as a child. She looked at him and smiled. "You probably dont remember me." she whispered low so only he could hear.