-Weapons
""
. n .

- HealthIssues
"None, that I know of."
. N/A .

- Physical Description
"I think I'm pretty average, honestly."
. Clothing Style - He wears pretty much whatever. Tank Tops, T-Shirts, Jeans and shorts. However, the only type of shoes he wears are sneakers
Eyes- Blue-Green
Hair- Blonde, short at the sides and long on the top, thin.
Height- 5'9''
Weight- 152 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Birthmark- N/A
Tattoos- I have a pheonix tatoo on my calf. It symbolizes that no matter how many times my enemies slay me I will rise again.
[spoili]
phoenix-tattoos-23.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- N/A
Scars-N/A
Other- N/A .

- Personality
"I guess I'm kind of a loner."
. Jaxon is an introvert. He is most comfortable standing on the sidelines, observing things as they happen. He is very detail orientated, and can sometimes be a perfectionist, especially over things that are important to him. While it is common for people to assume he is passive, he is better described as passive-aggressive. He is not the type to pick a fight, but he is the type to call someone out or get his payback in a nondramatic and anonymous way. He enjoys his loner lifestyle because it makes the few relationships he has more personal. He's extremely caring and sensitive, so having few friends works for him. It means less people for him to worry about, and more energy he can put towards the select few he loves. He's a very passionate guy, though he usually tries to hide this side of him. He would rather seem uninterested than too excited for something. Jax is a very honest person, but he chooses his words wisely to avoid certain hurtful truths. He's adaptable and a very hands-on type of person. He learns better from first hand experience than anything else. While it is very hard to gain his trust and respect, it is very hard to loose it once it is gained .

. Stars, Cookie Dough, Mint Gum, Mustard, Disney Movies, Cherries, Sweet Foods, Cake, Leather, Racing and Marshmallows .

- Dislikes
"Dancing just... isn't my thing."
. Hangovers, Dancing, Olives, Kids, Raisins, Traffic, Old Cartoons, Concerts, and Mysteries .

- Talents
"I have a few, I guess."
. Jaxon's main talents are fixing up cars and making decisions. However, he is also decent at sprinting and impersonations. .

- Hobbies
"I mostly just work on my car."
. Working on Cars, Working out, and Street Racing .

- Strengths
"You could say my strength is a strength, right?"
. Jaxon is very patient and works well under pressure. Especially with a fast-coming deadline. He's very observant and has a great eye for detail. He's physically strong, a good listener and good with his hands .

- Weaknesses
"I can't take the lead, I guess."
. Jaxon is a very passive and sensitive individual. He doesn't trust easily and is tactless, often blurting out the first thing that comes to mind. Although he is strong he is not flexible. Jax has a horrible habit of procrastinating, and is over protective of the people he cares about .

-Secrets
"Do you know what a 'secret' is?"
. His nudes were once leaked around school, but he doesn't know by who. He changed schools immediately .
. Jaxon sleep walks when he is stressed .
. Really struggles with math .
. Went through a stage where he thought he was a homosexual, but he quickly discovered that he was wrong .

-Fears
"I don't really like to share my fears."
. Jaxon is afraid of hurting the people he cares about, and roller coasters. He also fears Crowds, has Stage fright, and above all fears public humiliation .

- History
"Yeah, I don't really want to share this either."
. Possible Trigger Warning, if you're uncomfortable reading all you really need to know is he had a protective older brother who moved out of the house at a young age, and that caused Jaxon to become independent. He developed a love for cars from a friend he made, and lost his friend shortly after. He has, however, moved on.

Read the whole story at your own risk:

[spoili]
Jaxon is the second and last child to the Bayne family. He had one older brother, who always looked after him when he was little. When a question was asked of Jaxon his older brother, Cory, would usually answer for him. When he was given a chore Cory would always help. When Jaxon was in trouble his older brother would always attempt to take part of the blame- even when he had almost nothing to do with the actions said punishment was for. This resulted in Jaxon being a young boy of few words who had trouble taking responsibility.

Which is why when his older brother went to go live with their grandparents for a while Jaxon was so helpless. At the time Jaxon was ten, and still had trouble reading and writing. Cory had been sent away for reasons unkown to Jaxon- all he knew was that he had gotten in trouble and this was his punishment. All at once Jaxon starting having to do things for himself, it was a real reality check for the young boy. At first he resented his parents for sending his brother away, but as he grew to be more independent Jaxon got over his anger.

Still a boy of few words, Jaxon never found it easy to make friends. Sometimes at school he would go the whole day without saying a single word- which many people found very off putting. Of course, some other kids saw opportunity in this. Because Jaxon said so little he was less likely to refuse a request, and so many thought he would be easy to manipulate. And several tried to turn the young boy into their slave- for a lack of a better term. However, Jaxon simply would not do what he was told unless he felt like doing so, which caused most of the initial interest people felt towards him to die down. There was one kid, however, who continued to try and talk to Jaxon. By the time Jax started high school they became friends, and from him Jaxon learned how to work on cars. It quickly became a passion that connected the two.

Sadly, their friendship did not last long. One night Jaxon got a call in the middle of the night from his friend, asking him to come out and help him defend one of their female friend's honor. Jaxon wasn't much of a fighter, and so he refused and tried to talk his friend down. The next day he received another call- his friend had been left for dead after getting in a fight with some bad boys within the town. Jaxon was heart broken and angry- He attended every court hearing and fought for the boys to be put behind bars. However, the evidence wasn't enough, and so the murders were set free. For a while Jaxon was vengeful, but before he could do something foolish his older brother set him on a better path.

Cory encouraged Jaxon to focus on fixing up a car the two had bought together, in his lost friend's honor. As he worked Jaxon found closure, and was able to move past the tragedy. Still, even now, Jaxon is very selective of the people he gets close to. Not only because he has a hard time trusting people, but because he wants to keep the amount of people he needs to worry about low. For these few friends, however, he will do anything- None of them will ever have to fight a battle alone like his first friend had.
[/spoili]

Relationships
"I try to keep my friend list short."
[spoili]
Love Interest
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Family
. Mother - 37 - Hair Stylist - Kendra Bayne [spoili]
m.gif
[/spoili]
Father - 38 - Car Salesman - Isaac Bayne
[spoili]
tumblr_mjrwdcArLd1rft7lgo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother - 21 - Walmart Manager - Cory Bayne
[spoili]
finn-s-killer-smile-3-cory-monteith-and-chris-colfer-23831536-500-273.gif
[/spoili] .
[/spoili]
-Favorite Song
""
. n .

-Favorite Food
""
. n .

- Other
""
. n .
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself with this fork."
[/bg]

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#3d8a13
"Quote"
[/bg]
pics
[bg=#ffffff]
Full Name
""
. n .

- Nicknames
""
. n .

- Age & Birthday
""
. n .

- Gender & Sexuality
""
. n .

- Race
""
. n .

- Powers
""
. n .

-Weapons
""
. n .

- HealthIssues
""
. n .

- Physical Description
""
. Clothing Style
Eye's
Hair
Height
Weight
Tattoos
Piercings
Natural Markings .

- Personality
""
. n .

. n .

- Dislikes
""
. n .

- Talents
""
. n .

- Hobbies
""
. n .

- Strengths
""
. n .

- Weaknesses
""
. n .

-Secrets
""
. n .

-Fears
""
. n .

- History
""
. n .

Relationships
""
[spoili]
Love Interest
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Family
. n .
[/spoili]
-Favorite Song
""
. n .

-Favorite Food
""
. n .

- Other
""
. n .
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"Quote"
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm going to try to get mine finished tonight

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
- Picture -
korean-woman-smoking-small.jpg

- Full Name -
Miyuki Akita

- Nickname/s -
Mio

- Age -

- Birthday -
October 28

- Gender -
Female

- Sexuality -
Lesbian

- Race -
Human

- Weapons -
A Mosin Nagant with scope
mosinsniper1.jpg

Also carries twin M1911's
f468e2a2201b4f3745aad652cd4d2bd0.jpg

- Health issues -
Smokes
Frequently drinks

-clothing style -
anm1qx.jpg

- Eye's -
Hazel

- Hair -
Dark Brown

- Height -
5'7

- Weight -
120 pounds

-Tattoos -
maxresdefault.jpg

- Piercings -
None

- Personality -
Not easily intimidated
Can be a bitch
Sarcastic
Mature
Overprotective

- Likes -
Cleaning her gun
Women
Most Firearms
Precision
Food

- Dislikes -
Shotguns
Heavy Machine guns
Arrogance
Sexism

- Talents -
Marksmanship
Recon

- Hobbies -
Going to a firing range
Eating

- Strengths -
Can keep a cool head
Stay calm in most situations
Good hand to hand combat
Intelligent

- Weaknesses -
Overprotective
Hard to approach
Dislikes men but wont openly show it

-Secrets -
Obsessed with vampires
Has connections with the Yakuza
Carries 4 silver bullets at all times

-Fears -
Being killed by a vampire
Being left behind by the people she loves

- History -
At the age of 14 her mother was killed by a vampire and her father was taken. Although the police had suspected her father as the killer Miyuki had seen the creature bite into her mother and drag her father out of the house. She had hid until the police came and found her hiding. There was a call about a noise complaint that had prompted the police to come. Miyuki had been obsessed with Vampires ever since but has not revealed it to anyone. After being taken by the police and questions she had been taken in by a family friend. He was a high ranking Yakuza boss. There she learned how to fight like a man and how to be independent. She was also given her first fun at the age of 16. When Miyuki was 18 she joined the military. Being a dead shot and having great stamina landed her a position in the SFG, or Special Forces Group. It had the intended purpose of anti terrorism and to protect against guerilla style attacks on her home soil. She was a renowned sniper with over 200 confirmed kills. After her first 10 kills she took to smoking, as it helped her relieve some stress and the responsibility on her shoulders.

- Family -
Mother is deceased
Father has disappeared
Single child

- Other relationships -
ALL OPEN

- Favorite Song -

- Favorite Food -
Pizza

- Other -
The history may be a bit confusing so tell me if I need to clear something up

working on cs's and what is needed tomorrow sorry been working my way over here