FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Hello again to those who go through the Partner requests! It's been a while since I've made one of these...anyway! I've recently fallen into the Undertale Fandom and I've been wanting to roleplay it but have been unable to find anyone who is interested in the idea. So after poking at my friends, I've found myself back here. :]

I'm mainly looking for Undertale at the moment, but I do like One Piece and a few other things. If you feel like sending me a pm feel free to! Just keep in mind that I'm a college student who is more or less very busy. >.< (In other words, sort of busy at the moment with a paper but I should be done with it soon!)

I have a few rules, the main common ones you come across.

-I prefer to roleplay with those that are 18+. It's more of a comfort thing for me, so I'm really sorry kiddies.
-Please be respectful and kind and I will be the same for you. :]
-I do have a few triggers, which I will gladly tell you. My only request is that you let me know if you have triggers as well. The last thing I want to do is harm a partner.
-No one liners please! I post at least a paragraph, my usual is from 1-3 paragraphs, if not more. I tend to mirror my partners as well.

This last bit isn't necessary, though it does make roleplaying that much more fun and easy. I like to talk OOC and it's usually very fun to do and helps push the roleplay forward!

I also prefer to rp over pm...if that's a problem I am willing to go to email. I just struggle with threads is all. >.<

Well, now that we're done with that, have a good day/night! :] Send me a pm if you're interested or have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!​

Okay I'm in absolute love with Undertale (my profile pic is Muffet because she's just so cute to me >_<)
Anyways I would love to do an undertale role play with you! If you want I can pm you~

If one of you are still interested I got a thread up. Drop a line if you'd like to join. (+18 Mature)
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/undertale-life-on-the-surface.139253/
I looked over it, and while it sounds interesting I more or less prefer having someone play Sans for me. I struggle with his character too much to get it down absolutely right. I'm really sorry though, it sounds like you have an interesting base to your story. I wish you luck on finding a partner.

Reactions: MadHex
If things keep going the way they are there is a chance that I may play as him.

If things keep going the way they are there is a chance that I may play as him.
Having trouble finding a partner? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.