UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey Librarian Goat! :D

Oh hey Librarian Goat! :D
Hey Takumi!

Yeah I'm changing my name, I apologize, but ehh, I haven't been on here in like, years and it's time i got back into roleplaying, so I changed my name and stuff, I sorry.

CS coming up in around ten minutes K

and what are the grounds for canon characters? Or is it perhaps OC's only? I'm a flexible guy and can work with either.

K Bruh ^^

If you wanted to know if you could use Already made chars or do your char I think it's better for you to do your char because I think it will be better for what I've thought on the RP and for what I've been planning for it ^^.

K Bruh ^^

If you wanted to know if you could use Already made chars or do your char I think it's better for you to do your char because I think it will be better for what I've thought on the RP and for what I've been planning for it ^^.
Aki, Señor!

Secondly, for the previous question at hand, for half & halfs, anything goes on appearance, no?

Si señor XD for appearance you can have anything you want ^^ It's a free RP here ^^

Hey Takumi!

Yeah I'm changing my name, I apologize, but ehh, I haven't been on here in like, years and it's time i got back into roleplaying, so I changed my name and stuff, I sorry.

CS coming up in around ten minutes K

and what are the grounds for canon characters? Or is it perhaps OC's only? I'm a flexible guy and can work with either.

I see I see. Like your pic btw. -w-

Reactions: Nue
Name:Simon Kay (Or just Simon...k?)
Number from 1 to 5: Ugh...6?

History: Simon lived the very interesting life of a doge with divorced doge parents, living just across of town from each other, his mother was rather meticulous on the whole subject of electronic entertainment, that these inventions was to be the doom of all monsters and humans alike. However, she was loving and kind to Simon, and always pointed him in the right direction, even though he didn't want to.
His father, however, was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. He embraced electronic entertainment with open arms, and one could swear if he ever left his house he would turn into ash from all the sun. Simon enjoyed this life much more than he enjoyed his mothers. It was the life any child born into the 21st could only dream about...well half of the time...
His father didn't really show Simon any love or affection, just bought him what he needed and told him to take his own path before hopping on the X-BOX420 and binge-playing some Call of Duty 17 with his pro friends
And thus, it was this strange and divided lifestyle that ultimately shaped and molded Simon's mind to what it is today, and ultimately have this mind decide to leave it all behind, both of these tattered, stressing lives and enjoy a new one, with no bitchy or uncaring doge parents, and that everything was put on a simple, day-to-day basis of testing, training, and munching constantly on doughnuts!

Personality: Simon is a simple doge with simple tastes- donuts, loveseats, and Jazz music are all that he needs to contempt. Somewhat optimistic, but more patient above all, He sticks his hands in his pockets and smiles in any situation thinking there's a silver lining just about everywhere, and that everything's going to be JUST ALRIGHT.
SOUL Color and Type: LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE
Picture:
6cc11b4248f36a59be35879f1fed2f04.png

You're filled with JELLY DOUGHNUTS AND WISHFUL THINKING.

In this world it's LIVE FREE or DIE HARD.

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?
a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
b) ACT with voice to help that person.
c) ITEM, to use for help.
d) MERCY, to spare the danger from it's fate.
e) SAVE that person's life.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?
a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
e) None of the candies.

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:
a) Smooch a Ghost.
b) Hang-out/Date with an Skeleton.
c) Cook with a Fish.
d) Visit the trash with a Dinosaur.
e) All of the above plus help everyone else.

Last edited:
Nue your char is cool ^^ He reminded me of the Annoying Dog then when I read the rest of his personality, I thought about Sans with the Annoying Dog face XD

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Nue
I see I see. Like your pic btw. -w-
Then ur gonna like my character's as well, seeing as it is virtually the same pic IMO

Nue your char is cool ^^ He reminded me of the Annoying Dog then when I read the rest of his personality, I thought about Sans with the Annoying Dog face XD
Thnx, you're too nice *blush*

and also good, that's where I was sprinkling over :D

• Love
Reactions: RafaDark
AH >.< Forgot to say, Nue, I'm not ACCEPTING your char because I'm waiting for your char's history so I could shred his soul into smithereens ACCEPT him ^^

@Nue

Gio would probably try to play with Simon's ears if given the chance. Or if he can reach them. XD

EVERYONE I'VE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

When @Nue end up his Char's History, I'll Accept him and will start making the IC Thread Tomorrow ^^ I've waited more three RPlayers and they are having other things to do and I can't wait to start it...

SO. TOMORROW AT 2 PM I'LL START MAKING THE FIRST POST, I THINK THAT IT WILL NOT BE THAT MUCH TO DO BUT IF IT WILL BE TOO MUCH IT WILL BE ENDED AT 5 PM, SO IF SOMEONE HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING JUST SAY IT NOW OR SHUT UP FOR THE ETERNITY ^^

OK, JUST A REMINDER:
BETWEEN 2 PM AND 5 PM OF TOMORROW I'LL START THE FIRST IC POST SO AFTER THAT WE CAN ALL START RPLAYING ^^

I HAD SOMETHING MORE TO SAY BUT... I FORGOT >.<... PLEASE ASK ME THINGS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ^^

CS Accomplished!
you judge me now, judge

also, happy Mothers Day to all of you with mothers!

or Mr.Moms, that works too!

also daomn, my mom has good taste in food!

26e0339dbeb16be48b93be2739a4cd76.png

THANKS KID.

XD
Also Happy mother's day to all too ^^

MAN I UNDID MY RATING OF 'NICE' TO 'I LOVED IT'.

Reactions: Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.