UNDERTALE: THE HYBRID PROJECT (OOC & SIGN-UPS)

Would you RPlay this RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a plan!!
Nice to meet you too. I hope. I might just show her videos that explain the story of the game too and probably spoil it for us both. XD
be gentle my friend

Reactions: Takumi
Um... Wow... This quickly got silent... So... Any of you guys know someone that might be interested in this RP?

I don't think so? :<

:C That's not nice... TT-TT Anyway... I would like to start this as soon as possible >.< But I'm waiting for two RPlayers to say something or post their CS in here... Maybe it's just two... I remember it was just two more... So I'm waiting but I don't want too >.< WAAAAAH TT-TT

undertale pic 1.jpg

Name

Fay Azure

Number from 1 to 5

History

Fay Azure had a difficult time as a child, especially since her family was always fighting and so cold. But with her older brother, she turned out to be alright. They would both work together to make everything normal and calm. She was very protective over her older brother during the experiments they got picked for. It was painful, especially since she could 'transform' into a monster so to say. Her brother as well. Many people went through this and had some of these effects as well so she didn't fret. It was fine.

SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE

Purple = Perseverance

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION") :

*YOU'RE FILLED WITH LOVE

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED") :

"In this world, be loving to everyone instead of having hatred for everyone or else you'll be consumed by hate itself."

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?

a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
b) ACT with voice to help that person.
c) ITEM, to use for help.
d) MERCY, to spare the danger from it's fate.

X) SAVE that person's life.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?

a) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.

X) None of the candies.

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:

a) Smooch a Ghost.
b) Hang-out/Date with an Skeleton.
c) Cook with a Fish.
d) Visit the trash with a Dinosaur.

X) All of the above plus help everyone else.

{ SECOND CHARACTER SHEET WILL BE POSTED SOON }

pic 2.jpg

Name

Nysa Azure

Number from 1 to 5

History

Nysa always fought with his parents and had problems in school when he was a child. Mostly because of the nature of some around him. Though he noticed his sister was suffering from it as well. He decided this couldn't go on. He helped and protected her throughout the years, doing everything with her. Fay helped him become more kind and sincere to people. She was the only person he could really love and trust. Especially during the experiments, he made a bond stronger than words with her. He'd protect and cherish her. It was weird though, after the experiments a lot has happened to both of them. One of his eyes... weren't really normal by the end of the experiment but it was fine. An eyepatch was the solution. But he was okay. Chill with it. Usually a man of integrity. He doesn't know what else to expect in the future. But he hopes the best for the future.

SOUL Color and Type (EXAMPLE: RED=DETERMINATION, LIGHT BLUE=PATIENCE, GREEN=KINDNESS, BLUE=INTEGRITY, ORANGE=BRAVERY, PURPLE=PERSEVERANCE, YELLOW=JUSTICE

Blue = Integrity

You're filled with...? ('Frisk' EXAMPLE "YOU'RE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION") :

*YOU'RE FILLED WITH SINCERITY

In this world it's...? (Flowey EXAMPLE: "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED") :

"In this world, everyone and everything changes. But change doesn't always have to be a bad thing."

If you needed to save the life of someone who would be totally in danger... You would do what?

a) FIGHT with a weapon or fists for that person.
b) ACT with voice to help that person.
c) ITEM, to use for help.
d) MERCY, to spare the danger from it's fate.

X) SAVE that person's life.

There's some candy on a pot and a warning saying 'Take one', how much you would take?

X) One candy.
b) Two candies.
c) Three candies.
d) All the candies.
e) None of the candies.

If you wanted a nice friend would you...?:

a) Smooch a Ghost.
b) Hang-out/Date with an Skeleton.
c) Cook with a Fish.
d) Visit the trash with a Dinosaur.

X) All of the above plus help everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they get accepted I feel like Gio would just love to hang around all of your guy's characters. And give them a lot of nuzzles and hugs in exchange for petting. :D

If they get accepted I feel like Gio would just love to hang around all of your guy's characters. And give them a lot of nuzzles and hugs in exchange for petting. :D

Fay and Nysa would love Gio! Nysa would probably get protective over him though over time, hehe. ^_^ Gio is soooo adorable by the way! I love him! Great character!

• Thank You
Fay and Nysa would love Gio! Nysa would probably get protective over him though after time, hehe. ^_^ Gio is soooo adorable by the way! I love him! Great character!

Thank you! He's originally the child of an oc of mine and one of a friend. Making him hyper and full of energy was a big part of the cute factor.

Now he'll be hyper and energetic while nibbling on paper.

I'm tired, so if there's typos and it doesn't make sense it's probably because my eyelids are being weird.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awe! Too cute. I just made these characters up... But I should really make a organized list or just posts of my oc's but I'm soooooo lazy.

Also it's fine! I'm tried too. It's 12:13 AM here, so yeah. I made a mistake in the last one anyways. But I edited it. xD

oh my goodness SANDRA your doing two characters?! good for you dude!! lol they are soooo cool! i love them!!
i love the break down of their relationship too! i kinda relate to them url tbh thats a relationship i have with my siblings. i take both roles tho because my older brother protected me tip he left and now i protect my younger sister. we are inseparable. <3

SANDRA YOUR CHARS ARE ACCEPTED ^^

Thank chu, Rafa~! <3

oh my goodness SANDRA your doing two characters?! good for you dude!! lol they are soooo cool! i love them!!
i love the break down of their relationship too! i kinda relate to them url tbh thats a relationship i have with my siblings. i take both roles tho because my older brother protected me tip he left and now i protect my younger sister. we are inseparable. <3

Awe, thanks! I love your character too! He's pretty awesome. :D Yeah, I wanted to put siblings in this certain type of roleplay because I think it would play out very interestingly if they had a strong bond. Especially when they face danger. Also that's so awesome about how you can relate! I'm glad! I'm super excited about the roleplay! I hope our characters interact smoothly!

Reactions: Takumi and RafaDark
NICE Now we got four RPlayers and five Chars right? I'll wait a little more for other RPlayers to say if they are going to play this or no.

Reactions: Sandra
Thank chu, Rafa~! <3

Awe, thanks! I love your character too! He's pretty awesome. :D Yeah, I wanted to put siblings in this certain type of roleplay because I think it would play out very interestingly if they had a strong bond. Especially when they face danger. Also that's so awesome about how you can relate! I'm glad! I'm super excited about the roleplay! I hope our characters interact smoothly!
For sure!! Damen gets along with just about everybody.. and doesn't really get along with anybody at the same time lol I'm even confused by him!! but he's mostly off in his own little world and when he does interact with people he just wants to be accepted and belong, but he doesn't really realize that for that to happen he has to quit talking nonsense and join reality

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
NICE Now we got four RPlayers and five Chars right? I'll wait a little more for other RPlayers to say if they are going to play this or no.
alright! i can't get online much on weekends and a couple times a day during the school week so thats when i usually reply. so I'm more likely to respond starting monday

Oh that's not a problem ^^ I would just want you to post at least one time a day, this RP is not made for you to get addicted to it but for you to have fun even if they can't post too much ^^ I'm not a person that would like to everyone post more then one thousand times a day or stay just focused on my RP, I'm someone that would be liking to see the reaction of your chars on the RP which don't need to be a lot of things just 5 lines the minimum... Yeah, I learned that some RPlayers can't do more then two or three lines but when I see another RPlayer do more then my lines, I accept the challenge and try to surpass it by thinking on more things that could happen or maybe show him/her/it what I got and try to be the same ^^

I'm too much talkative now... Sorry if it's too much >..<

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can I play?
I think it's obvious who I might be :3

Of course ^^ Feel free to post here your char ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.