Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Name - Mary Dream
Location - Snowdinside Town
Alignment - True Pacifist

------

Turning around, Mary met the eyes of someone she had not seen. Though, Friend protectively rewrapped himself onto her hand, but she didn't take note of it. He had usually done this when Mary approached anyone, even close friends.

"O-Oh about that, um, I trip a lot, I think Im fine?"

Almost as if she was questioning herself she had to make sure she was alright. Moving her arms a tad bit and putting more pressure on her feet. A small pain came from her right ankle, but nothing she couldn't get through.

"Well my ankle is hurt just a small bit, but Ive gotten worse. I trip a lot, so even though it seemed quite the fall, Im fine!"

Mary was quite embaressed, in SunnySide Village people were so used to Mary's tripping incidents, that no one had ever come up to her about it. So when a stranger had, she was flushed, tripping wasn't the most graceful thing about her.

The stranger then began to introduce himself was "Lucas" and called her a Lovely Lady. Making her even more embaressed, but Friend just groaned.

"Ah, nice to meet you Lucas, my name is Mary."

@Ginutusu

Last edited by a moderator:
Name - Lucas
Alignment - Evil
Lucas giving a false smile to give Mary the illusion he's a nice guy. He looked at her to find that the her little pet is no where to be seen, interesting. Lucas could tell she was flustered so Lucas tried to make the situation better.

"Mary? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Now don't feel bad about yourself because you feel it's fine, I'm not here to embarrass you, I'm only here to see if you're fine."

He hoped to get her trust so he could get better control when he tries to get into her mind. We can't wait just rush into these things, it must take time and patience. Lucas examined her again to see if that snake was around her somewhere.

@roubo

"Good morning my child."

Ah the wonders of waking up to a goat mom, not many people had the luxury of that, and the little girl was thankful. A petite, child-like figure slowly sat up on her bed, white hair fell down to her waist, and brown antlers growing out of the top of her head. But folks, she was a full human, who jsut happened to bring over the antlers of her previous body. Two little lights, purple and green, followed her around, and the green light brought her down to the kitchen, as the purple one was trying to keep the girl safe from maybe falling or tripping over her own feet. Toriel, the goat mom, looked down at the child who was trying to walk on her own, taking her hand and slowly leading her to the dinner table. She had prepared the girl's favorite, cinnamon-butterscotch pie, and Papyrus was in the kitchen. Seriously, all you could hear was: I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NOW MAKE YOU, HUMAN, THE BEST PLATE OF SPAGHETTI EVER-- NO. THAT'S NOT A GOOD CATCH PHRASE.

"AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO ADD IN A PUN."

Toriel just giggled, hearing Papyrus yelling here and there, and turned around. "You're doing great, Papyrus!" She said, and Papyrus just replied with a bow. God that was adorable. Once the pie was finished (And it was a huge piece of pie), she wandered over to the kitchen and picked up one of the knives. Toriel quickly made the child put the knife back down, and gave her a stick instead. "No no, dear. No holding knives."

The green firefly was NOT amused, while the purple one just nodded however little light things nodded.

"Xael.. Has to go to school!" She said, pointing at the clock. Toriel gasped a little, realizing that they were going to be late, and quickly brought Xael to classes.

-----

Once they have arrived at the school, Xael sat in class, and she appeared to be in the class that Toriel taught. Due to the fact that she was tutored by Toriel at home, she was able to skip a grade and thus attends the same class as Milano and Dakota. Also because Toriel is trying to put the violent outbursts on a pause. Most of the human kids were making fun of her antlers, telling her that she was a dirty monster even though she was a full human. Her body was just that of a half monsters, but she was incapable of using abilities or attacking. She had a fairly high determination as well. Around recess, she had noticed that the siblings had gone missing, and begun her search. Oh the lecture she would get from Toriel for this.

Reactions: roubo and Ginutusu
Name - Mary Dream

---

"I know your not here to embarrass me, In a way I kind of just embarrass myself...", Mary stated, scratching the back of her head. But as she scratched, she could feel Friend behind her, sort of hiding. Meeting new people didn't scare him like this. For make the embarrassing pun later, Mary decided to get some revenge. She quickly grabbed Friend by his head, earning a "Hey No!" from him. Forcing him onto her shoulder.
Although he was acting weirdly, he still didn't make eye contact with Lucas.

"If you think Mary is a nice name, you should have heard my mothers!", she squeaks excitedly. Although for a brief second her eyes dulled and went back to normal.

"She was named Rose, thats were my name came from, in a sense. When you combined our names it made RoseMary. Back in the Underground she had many gardens full of it!."

Some questions lingered in her head, but she decided to make the most approachable.

"So, hows your day been go-", she was cut off with her trying to un-stiffen her legs from the cold, but only ended up stepping on a piece of loose ice, tripping, and falling. Ah, curse of extreme clumsiness.
You could here a hack come both Friend and Mary as they feel onto the ground, hitting there butt and back onto the ice.

@Ginutusu

• Love
Reactions: Ginutusu
The Adopted Twins Milano & Dakota
-Sunnyside Village
Turtle Shenanigans!

"Just give her the turtle sis..." Milano mumbled to Dakota as the woman approached the twins and offered nicely for them to release the reptile.
"Aww I wanted to show it for school!" Dakota complained, dropping onto her rump and crossing her legs. Her brother urged her to stand.
"You'll get grass or-or even bugs on your skirt!" He said, seeming a little flustered.
"I wanted a turtle!"
"But that's mean for the turtle..."
"Turtle!"
"No... Can we just go back to school before Auntie Toriel knows and gets angry at us? What if Papy doesn't feed us for being bad children?!" Milano seemed to panic on the irrational thought, "B-bad children skip school, and... And-"
"Okay okay, lets go back..." She mumbled, getting up and walking as her brother pulled, "Bye lady!"

---
@Citrus

Within some time of running back, Milano quite literally ran into Xael, well, her path that is.
"C-Cousin! I'm sorry!" Even though it wasn't completely asserted of him to call her cousin, or to even call Toriel 'Auntie', but he felt like it would be less weird.
"Could you not be clumsy, Milano?"
"Sorry..."

Name - Lucas
Alignment - Evil
Lucas wanted to see if this "friend" was anything special and could be a threat. He also noticed that "friend" wouldn't look him in the eyes, does he know Lucas's true motives or just nervous?

"Are you okay there?"

Lucas can tell she was nervous, this could be bad if she finds him suspicious and ask questions about him. Lucas didn't want to just kill her right here, he's a gentleman not a complete psychopath, well he's almost there. He needed Mary to follow him back to his current hiding spot, so he can conduct more experiments to find a cure for this disgusting disease.

"Do you need something? I can certainly get it if you need it I can promise you that."

Lucas offering to give her anything just to get a sliver of trust it of Mary the flower girl and her garden snake.

@roubo

Name - Mary Dream

---

Trying to sit up, Mary slightly wobbled, but fell back into a proper position, standing up and facing Lucas.

"I think Im fine, my ankle may have been hurt again, or maybe even more. But other that some scratches and heavy bruising, Ill be fine!" she stated, trying to make sure Lucas wouldn't worry again, not wanting to be more troubling than she may already be.

Something she needed, she felts as if she was forgetting something... Ah, yes!

"I do have something I needed to do, the Hospital had asked for me to come in to help! Some people had been coming up bruised, dead mostly. They had asked me to help with clients and the behavior. So I came over once I had finished one delivery of flowers in Volcano Village!. Though I haven't been here much, many humans don't come here due to the cold, and monsters don't usually get severely ill, so Ive never really been here. Do you live here, because I need some directions in order to get to the main Hospital hear! You'd be a great favor for me!"

@Ginutusu

Within some time of running back, Milano quite literally ran into Xael, well, her path that is.
"C-Cousin! I'm sorry!" Even though it wasn't completely asserted of him to call her cousin, or to even call Toriel 'Auntie', but he felt like it would be less weird.
"Could you not be clumsy, Milano?"
"Sorry..."
"Oh!"

As Xael was walking down the path, she heard the chirping of birds, the singing of the grass hoppers (Or the other way around), and tadaaaa, she found the twins. Hooray! Well, Milano looked pretty apologetic, probably due to skipping with his sister, which was why he was apologizing to Xael. Lucky for her, the little fireflies around her helped her from falling over. Simply catching her attention and allowing her to fully grasp what was happening before coming into contact with the cold hard ground. "It's alright... But Recess is almost over." She explained, pointing back at the school. Just as she turned around to point, the bell rang, and oh snap they'd be in trouble if they didn't run.

"I think we should run.." She said, grabbing both Milano's and Dakota's hands to pull them onward. Well, she was pretty slow compared to those two, not really athletic. Oh they were so going to be late.

Location - Volcano Village

Alignment - Good - Pacifist

Mention -
@Cybermoon, Prospit Light

Serket

Serket smiled up at Prospit her horns growing back to normal size. The young girl regained her confidence. "It's nice to meet you Prospit," Serket's voice came out softly "Do you have a nickname?" Serket looked at the half bat child and then looked around remembering where she was. Serket began to freak out. "Oh No! I need to get to Grillby's!" Serket nearly yelled before she began running in a circle trying to think of was to get to Grillby's fast.

Name - Mary Dream

---

Trying to sit up, Mary slightly wobbled, but fell back into a proper position, standing up and facing Lucas.

"I think Im fine, my ankle may have been hurt again, or maybe even more. But other that some scratches and heavy bruising, Ill be fine!" she stated, trying to make sure Lucas wouldn't worry again, not wanting to be more troubling than she may already be.

Something she needed, she felts as if she was forgetting something... Ah, yes!

"I do have something I needed to do, the Hospital had asked for me to come in to help! Some people had been coming up bruised, dead mostly. They had asked me to help with clients and the behavior. So I came over once I had finished one delivery of flowers in Volcano Village!. Though I haven't been here much, many humans don't come here due to the cold, and monsters don't usually get severely ill, so Ive never really been here. Do you live here, because I need some directions in order to get to the main Hospital hear! You'd be a great favor for me!"

@Ginutusu

Name - Lucas
Alignment - Evil

"Why I would love to help you! To the hospital you say? Well that's a bit of a walk but I can take you there, and you can also use me for some protection, in a place like this you can never trust anyone."

Lucas led Mary to nowhere, on the way he was feeding her lies about certain places and how horrible the people are to each other here. He knew that the citizens living here are actually extremely kind to one another, but since this was Mary's first time here he knew he could probably fool her into thinking that the humans and monsters here are truly vile. Lucas still needed to know more about her to gain more control on her when he begins his spell on Mary.

"So Mary, who is your little friend that's with us? Come out for me please? You can trust me I'm a good guy."

If she tells Lucas about her abilities, and the little snake he can begin his control over Mary's mind. He could tell that her determination was frail from the way she has been acting, and would be easy to take over. However if that fails he can take her by force, but causing a scene was not exactly a top priority and the chances of others getting involved would be definitely be problematic.

@roubo