Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Citrus, I don't mind at all, the more people to interact with the better in my opinion.

YES !!! And is Asgore the robot that has a crush on Torriel ? It's been so long since I've watched a play through of the game xD

Oh shit, by yes I meant no. No as in I don't mind xD

I don't mind. Though i am wondering what stunt the guy is pulling here...

Your character, Daspro. That angle is way too obvious to anyone with a brain. Granted i doubt most of those humans on the surface lack a brain to begin with, but good luck trying to pull the woll over Prospit's eyes.

A man can also get his butt handed to him by a half monster too XD which is what i plan on Prospit doing to him when not on a public place. ;p get ready for a punch in the face as the rp goes on.

..... nah! *punch daspro's character in the face* lol!

PREPERATION IS AT HAND !!! YOU WILL REGRET THIS FELONY !!!!

@Citrus

Maybe have your character bump into the twins?
I'd reeaally like someone to end up catching Dakota with a giant effen turtle

I need to write an intro for Derse.

Is it too late for me to join? I love the game to death.

[BCOLOR=#151515]Name: Lucas [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Race: Monster/Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Appearance: giphy.gif[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Place of Birth/Current Residence: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]Volcano Village/ [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]Mount Ebott[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Affected by Virus?: Yes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Alignment: Evil [Genocide][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Bio: Lucas was born in the quite lovely Village of Volcano from his human mother and his missing farther who was a devil. His younger years he was shaped by the let's say not so kind group of humans to his questionable habits. He would often pull pranks ranging from scaring the elderly near death, to tricking other boy's to steal for him and then blaming them. His mischievous personality was the cause of his farther side and absent from his life, Lucas strived to like his dad no even worst than him. With these actions towards everyone he grew a hate not just to humans but to any living creatures including monsters like himself. This life style and way of thinking lead him to be exiled from the village. Angry at everyone he traveled aimlessly until he made rest stop at [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]Mount Ebott, there he encountered a mutated monster for the first time. He killed the monster and noticed small things about it besides it being a mutant, it acted almost mindlessly, only killing was it's main interest. Lucas began to study the sick monsters for several months, seeing how it interacted with humans and monster alike. He concluded from what he found that once another being was in contact of another that had this sickness that it slowly takes over the body, however; the rate that takes over the host was never similar to others. Some would take several days, some weeks or even month's. During his studies Lucas had a growing erge to be more... violent. It was seemingly unnoticeable at first, but has the days passed the need to kill became more decisive. Lucas realised that he had been infected and began to panic, he wished not to lose his mind. He became paranoid of being in certain areas and often moved. Lucas needed a cure and he was willing to do anything for it. He still lives in [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]Mount Ebott as a "Scientist" learning more about this sickness, and how he could cure it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Personality: At first glance Lucas looks like a very outgoing person, making jokes, always positive, very charming and daring, but under the false facade he his a truly evil person. He manipulate and cunning, using people as resources. Lucas cares only for himself but convinces others he is a kind and generous guy. His paranoia has caused him to trust no one and often will kill someone he doesn't like or trust if he can. He lures in others with his confidence and charm to do his bidding, often enough gets them killed or in serious trouble. Lucas cares only for himself, but will do certain actions to gain trust from others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Occupation: "On field researcher."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]SOUL: !Will be added as Story progresses![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Determination: 12[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Abilities/Attacks: [/BCOLOR]
Ability: Deceitful, Lucas's devil side comes out with this ability. If his opponent has less determination than him or less strength, he can temporarily control small actions, for example he can "Convince" someone to heal him, or even attack other's. However someone with a strong enough soul, or determination are ineffective.
Attacks: Most of Lucas's attacks are magic base, and rarely physically hits someone.
Attack: Brimstone, This attack is a trump card and is usually never used, but when the time comes Lucas creates a powerful group of mostly fire based spells to finish his opponent. If hit with one spell it can cause serious damage and leaves a nasty burn that left unchecked cause lingering damage.

[BCOLOR=#151515]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]+Powerful Magic [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]-Can't hit worth his life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]+Analytical[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]-Will always go for the best option which can be extremely predictable.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]+Charming and charismatic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]-Quick to anger[/BCOLOR]
-Paranoid

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey so,
You wanna make him a demon right? I guess that's possible, but then that brings me to start a little clash between real life logic, and undertake logic. From what I know, and I'll use Chara as an example, demons would have to be dead. I'm not sure if it's possible to even be a half demon half human in Undertale, unless by 'demon' you would mean more of a monster (Since I'm classifying demon and monster as different entities at the moment). Everything else is A okay, buuuuut just not to cause confusion, I'm going to classify him as a 'demon' under monster, which would make him a half monster (Of a demonic variant) and half human. No this will not affect your determination, abilities, or etc. Of course, if that's alright with you.
Otherwise, he is accepted. Just make sure not to spare anyone since you're on genocide.

Now, to everyone else...
I'm sorry for not posting even though I said that I would ;u;
It's just that real life kind of got the better of me, and my father more or less passed away a few days ago, so that's been keeping me up. I have the funeral in a few days as well, and I will be fairly inactive until December 29th. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.