Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you looked in the character sheet's note, I've stated that no human can have a determination higher than 15 unless asked me, and obtained my permission. So far, no human has a determination over 15, and so it will still affect many people/monsters. It doesn't mean that it wouldn't affect them. Yes it will affect them, but just less 'filled with fear' idea. Just that, just that.
To make things more clear, I was just pointing at the 'filling with fear'. Like, the amount of fear that will fill up in the opponent. Hell, someone could practically faint from too much fright.
Yes, I know, it can depend on the character. I'm asking you to put it as a guideline for others so that if they were to engage in battle with you, they would have barely to no questions about the extent of that ability.
Besides, I'm just setting that as an example. You are free to alter and range it however you would like.

Name: Hottah Gluskabe
Race: Monster
Appearance:
547e911c97ca68b041d0993e_54b33ea184ea0e3c6544afd6_320.jpg

Alignment: Neutral
Bio:She works at a manga cafe (*holds onto this dream for dear life*) and it is the only time she puts her hair in tiny pigtails to show off her big eyes. Her pupils and irises are black. Hottah would really prefer many don't see her here. Hottah feels like she watched too many sports animes and it's their fault. Whatever parental figure she had succumbed completely to the virus. Hottah doesn't remember a lot about it, mostly because she got knocked the hell out by one of her parents only to come back to them being chased off.
Personality: Like a moose in the animal sense,Hottah is a solitary thing. She will often be agitated and caused to charge at somebody. However she rarely actually hits them with her horns. She normally just goes up to their face and starts yelling at them. Hottah is obsessed with puzzles, and is very good at solving them. She can cook a tiny bit... however she normally just goes and buys takeout.With the company of a friend Hottah is a competitive puzzle maker/solver. She is slightly more aggressive, but only in a fun, playful way.
SOUL: !Will be added as Story progresses!
Determination: 8
Effect: Gets even more agitate-able, horns seem to get spiky-er.
Location + Birthplace: Snowdinside town
Abilities: If pushed to fight with all her strength her horns seemingly take on the appearance of a deer's with diamonds in them. The grow large and very dangerous. This change is sudden and almost scary. (Much like Undyne's weird spear eye... thingy)

*comes out of her bed that she has been borrowed in cuz winter sucks n she hibernates* This better?

Yes, that's good! I'll update the entire cast list~
Accepted, and now people shall start posting in the IC! Recall the rules when posting so you know how much detail you should put in, so that I don't chew you out later ouo

0_0 I thought this roleplay was dead I'm not getting any notifications for it! Jesus! Page 1 I have a character, is she alright? I read and I think she was accepted but I don't know I'm confused.

Oh shizzle. Gimme a bit, I'll look over them again, and then accept (hopefully, but I'm pretty sure I will).
So yeah! Just make sure to watch this thread, and you shall be gud!

Alright, so, Serket looks good. But I would like it if you were to add the stuff that was added to the CS (Yeah, that's my bad. Sorry)
0_0 I thought this roleplay was dead I'm not getting any notifications for it! Jesus! Page 1 I have a character, is she alright? I read and I think she was accepted but I don't know I'm confused.

Alright, so, Serket looks good. But I would like it if you were to add the stuff that was added to the CS (Yeah, that's my bad. Sorry)
I did, I did and then it had an error and deleted it all, please give me a few hours and I'll have it up.

|0 . 0| It worked, OH MY GOG IT WORKED Sorry, My CS Is finally done, because you said the Bio was optional, I'm going to work on the Bio as we go, So my Bio will be my recap on what I've done in the story so far, of course if that's okay with you, I'll update it every week or so.

:33 I thought I was alone! My guess was my Characters names gave it away, and then my "OH MY GOG" moment.
What tipped me off the first time was your quote. The T3r3z1 Pyrop3.

Ohhhh, That would make a lot of scene! haha how did you become antiquated with Homestuck and Undertale?

Ohhhh, That would make a lot of scene! haha how did you become antiquated with Homestuck and Undertale?
I got curious in highschool when my freshman friend told me about homestuck. And undertale is still new to me but i like it. Flowey is a jerk.

I got curious in highschool when my freshman friend told me about homestuck. And undertale is still new to me but i like it. Flowey is a jerk.
Lol, I got into it like 2 years ago when I saw it all over the internet and I was like "What?" and Undertale was introduced to me this passed October when my friend walked up laughing screaming "THE HOT LEGS"

Lol, I got into it like 2 years ago when I saw it all over the internet and I was like "What?" and Undertale was introduced to me this passed October when my friend walked up laughing screaming "THE HOT LEGS"
Lol. My friend kepts going on about Sans and Papyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.