Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik samme
EVERYONE LOOK IN THE DANG RULES AGAIN AND ADD THE THING PLEASE.

Speaking of... You need to add it too I think >w>

I revised Baskerville's profile (finally). He should be good to go!

Baskerville is amazing but
You still need to add the things in the sheet that I just added, from the update and all. You don't have to completely redo it, just add the stuff to his profile. It's just small things though, but it's good for detail.
Once that's complete, he's accepted.
@Arcadium

As for you, @Cybermoon
Most monsters don't look like human, what so ever. If you want your monster to take on the physical traits of a human, they would most likely need to be a half human, half monster. Sorry about that. They look really good, but could you revise them?

SpAgHeTtI = SAHT pgeti. Unscramble them any you get " Hats Petig " you wear hats on your head, if you're head of something you are the boss. The life path number of PETIG is 3. The number 3 in numerology represents a triangle. The illuminati's symbol is a triangle. Are you the head of the illuminati ? Is this illuminati confirmed ?

Name : Arghf Sand

Race : Human

Birth place : Volcano village

Appearance
images

Alignment : Bad

Affected by virus : Yes

Determination : 7

Personality : Arghf is the kind of guy to shake your hand while planning your slaughter , to preach about honour then immediately after backstab all those who had trust in him, to bring a cat down from a tree just to relocate it to a higher one. At first he may come off as humours, thoughtful, gentlemanly etc, but eventually he becomes bitter, if you do something wrong he looks at you a fool, if you do something right he goes into a fit of rage. When he's not scheeming to cut a deers leg off or whatever, he's calm and collective, maybe even pleasent.

Bio : Revealed in RP >:D

Strenghts :
Deep sleeper - A spindle is a burst of brain activity that occurs while sleeping, each lasting an average of 0.5 seconds. It is said that deep sleepers have more of these which is why they don't wake up to sounds of a certain volume, of course there's the possibility they just have crappy hearing, let's assume spindles are the cause xD

Quick reader - Being a quick reader suggests a good frotal and temporal lobe which links into a number of things as the temporal lobe is responsible for sound distinction and maintenance of visual and sensory memory. The frontal cortex/lobe is good for problem solving.

Having slightly bellow average eyesight - Considering 33% of Americans are near sighted, 36% have astigmatism and 3.6% are far sighted surely having eyesight nearly on par with everyone else is a good thing !

Weaknesses : The inability to go more than 15 hours without releasing urine or defecating. Bad stamina. Horrible hand eye co-ordination.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daspro
He's alright, but the only problem that I have is that you didn't put in the strengths or the weaknesses. I'm perfectly fine if you don't want other role players to know, but if it's not asking too much, then would you mind private messaging the strengths and weaknesses, just so that I could consider this as 'complete'? All humans have weaknesses and strengths afterall, let it be normal human skills, or physical capabilities.

@Daspro
He's alright, but the only problem that I have is that you didn't put in the strengths or the weaknesses. I'm perfectly fine if you don't want other role players to know, but if it's not asking too much, then would you mind private messaging the strengths and weaknesses, just so that I could consider this as 'complete'? All humans have weaknesses and strengths afterall, let it be normal human skills, or physical capabilities.

Done o3o

@Citrus

Should I put in the new things for the CS?

@Daspro
Soo... I'm not usually one to give criticism because it makes me feel mean, but I'll just give a little bit in case you would want to change it.

1. Eyesight that is slightly below average... I'm not sure if that were a helpful ability or an inability, but I would take that as an inability. I will not count that as a strength, unless you can explain to me how it is. Also, being a deep sleeper isn't much of a strength either. If someone were to attack you in your sleep, then you would be too busy sleeping to pay any attention or to even be alert. Quick reading, yes I suppose that can be a strength, I don't have anything to say about that.
2. As for your weaknesses, really? Unable to go to the bathroom for over 15 hours is very, very unhealthy. Once he actually does, he'd be fairly light headed due to the sudden discharge of water and fluids, or waste from the body. If you were to think about it from a combat point of view (which I assume that you will be part of at one point due to the alignment), that weakness would not be counted. I guess I can, this one time.
3. Last thing about the weakness. He will die if his organs stop functioning. I think that's the same with, I dunno, everyone. Could you replace that with something more personal about your character?

@Komasan
Yes, that would be much appreciated ouo

@Daspro
Soo... I'm not usually one to give criticism because it makes me feel mean, but I'll just give a little bit in case you would want to change it.

1. Eyesight that is slightly below average... I'm not sure if that were a helpful ability or an inability, but I would take that as an inability. I will not count that as a strength, unless you can explain to me how it is. Also, being a deep sleeper isn't much of a strength either. If someone were to attack you in your sleep, then you would be too busy sleeping to pay any attention or to even be alert. Quick reading, yes I suppose that can be a strength, I don't have anything to say about that.
2. As for your weaknesses, really? Unable to go to the bathroom for over 15 hours is very, very unhealthy. Once he actually does, he'd be fairly light headed due to the sudden discharge of water and fluids, or waste from the body. If you were to think about it from a combat point of view (which I assume that you will be part of at one point due to the alignment), that weakness would not be counted. I guess I can, this one time.
3. Last thing about the weakness. He will die if his organs stop functioning. I think that's the same with, I dunno, everyone. Could you replace that with something more personal about your character?

@Komasan
Yes, that would be much appreciated ouo

JUSTIFICATION HAS ARRIVED, I changed the ' organ failure = death ' tbh I spent the majority of my time trying to justify why that was a good weakness because of how somethings didn't need organs but in the end not even I could justify that bs xD and what I meant by the toilet thing was that he couldn't hold it for longer than 15 hours not that he had to wait 15 hours to do it !!!

@Citrus

Added to and fixed up the Determination levels.

Okay then, you're both accepted.
@Daspro
Depending on your role playing, I may or may not kick your character out of the role play. Just saying. WowIfeelmean. I'm sorry ;n;

@Citris
That's bound to be about everyone, right? ;u:
RIGHT?!

So all i have to do is change them from a full monster to a half monster?

@Cybermoon
Basically. Once you got that down, I'll finish up my character, accept your characters (Since they are like, beautiful), and I'll check if there are any final ones that need accepting or not. I can always put a little waiting list afterall.

@Komasan
Yes yes, dun worry. I'll start the IC up in LATEST tomorrow night (EST)

@Cybermoon
Basically. Once you got that down, I'll finish up my character, accept your characters (Since they are like, beautiful), and I'll check if there are any final ones that need accepting or not. I can always put a little waiting list afterall.

@Komasan
Yes yes, dun worry. I'll start the IC up in LATEST tomorrow night (EST)
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
ill be here
watching

@AgileAkita
I have seen your character sheet, don't worry. But may you please add in the other things from the character sheet? (Yeah, that's my bad.) It'd be nice if you could by tomorrow, but hey, who am I to rush you?

Otherwise, I think that's everyone's character sheets! The next step is for me to add them all to the cast list (Hoorayyyy) and then start up the IC.

Note that the sign-ups are NEVER going to close (Unless I have like a bejillion people join, which would be nice but ugh work) So if there are more people who you know would like to join, you can call them over OUO

No really, please do that, more people means more fun.

Name:Alester,Acolyte of ghaster
Race:Monster,Madjick
Residency:Born in sunny-side village/lives in
old Ruins.
Appearance:Alester looks like and other Madjick except his right orb is grayish-white and is transparent at times. alucard also is one of the few Madjicks that dosent always smile,but rather is quite depressed,but smiles from time to time.

BIO:the Madjick clan were at first mercenaries in the royal army during the human-monster war.they were skilled to delve into the mysterious ways of few who could turn the tide in the war if their were more of them.Alucard was born a few weeks before the barrier broke,but when the barrier broke, he was interested in how the barrier broke.at the age of 10, Alucard was able to learn the most hardest spell for a young Mage, also known as "Magic Missiles". Although he was given a scholarship to the surface school of gifted magic,he declined and instead studied the secret of the barrier.that one thing in magic that always amazed him was when the barrier broke and how it felt. For ten years he spent his teenage years studying the rift and how a soul could have so much power. Alucard then looked for help by asking the royal scientist,Alphyus.after heading to Alphyus's abandoned lab,alucard stumbled apon a old book that was grayish-white and looked out of place for the scientist's books about anime and human history. Delveing into the book,Alucard discovered that the book talked about the previous royal scientist and how he ushered in technological era of electricity and the creation of the core.it also talked about how he suffered a horrible accident as he tripped into the core and was presumed dead.his name was known as W.D.Ghaster.
alucard was interested in learning that their was a second royal scientist but surprised that nobody told him that.he started looking into the affairs more and more...then he saw him. Alester was reading the displaced colored book when he noticed a pair of doble doors.they were extremely gray and white and felt like they should of never been there.curiously got the better of alucard's mind as he used his right orb to open the door. The door opened to a single room with a lonely skeleton in the middle,unaware of alucard's presence.alucard crept closer till the strange figure looked at alucard in a surprised manner,then all went black for alucard.when he awoke, he saw a sight he couldn't believe.the book vanished and his right orb was now colored gray,and turning white.alucard was terrified,then he wondered how this came to be.when the virus came, nothing really changed for alucard,except bow alucard is now turning more grayish-white.Alucard now spends his days trying to figure out what happened, and weather to continue research on the barrier,or to know why he is turning white.

Personality:Alucard is wise and spends most of his time alone,because he enjoys the peace that silence gives him hope that new secrets can be uncovered. He can work with those who share similar passions towards preserving the past and studying for the future.he is mostly silent and enjoys clearing his mind,but has a good laugh every once in a while by interrupting people for fun.alucard is also peaceful and kind,perfering to talk about trades that to stab a enemy,but will kill if provoked to much.
Alignment:Lawful neutral(slightly pacifist)
Infected?:No but virus speeds up graying of alucard
Occupation:Alucard is a seeker of knowledge and a speaker of truth.his trades are the spreading specific incantations for defense and selling artifacts to those who can take care of them.Alucard is also a ArchiScientist(Archeology and Science) And a mage of the arts,but only sells to those who can prove they will share the knowledge responsibly and can earn his trust with trade of other knowledge.
Soul:will be added as story progresses!
Determination:9 Alucard's trainings and devotion to learning are very high even for a monster,but his graying may also have something to do with this.
Abilities and attacks:
Magic missiles:a attack that is stronger than most monster attacks and can harm when aimed at certain enemies.but can only be used once a day as to cool down the spell.

Ghaster's insights:Because of Alucard's graying,he can see and sense things that would often go unnoticed.he can see other followers of Ghaster,see hidden doors,and can even sense when a superpower has been activated(Loads And Saves).

Status
Not open for further replies.