Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to be a good chef, you must spaghetti-t right!

Name:

Baskerville

Race:
Monster

Appearance:
Baskerville, no matter where he goes, always seems to go sharply dressed. He's a skeleton of moderate size, dressed in a forest-green suit and black shoes, with a purple bowtie to complete the look. His face seems almost perpetually bored; the holes where his eyes would be are usually always half-shut, giving the impression that he'd rather be anywhere than the place he is, and a small frown a few inches below that. Although, he is capable of emotion.. that's just his default expression. His skull of a head, oddly enough, also has small, almost unnoticeable horns poking out side-by-side at a symmetrical distance at the top.

Alignment:
Neutral

Bio:
Baskerville, the son of Sans, was raised rather well, all things considered. He appreciated his puns, no matter how cringeworthy they honestly could get, and the big-boned skeleton made an effort to be attentive to him. Hearing about his father's story a couple of years back, and how he and his uncle Papyrus worked to get the human back to the surface.. To say that that wasn't the only time he asked about that story was an understatement, and it was understandable, considering just how gripping it was. And this is what pushed Basker to find his purpose in life.. But what, he hadn't a clue.

Until he had found a particular book in Snowdin, one of a detective story. One that he loved so much that he kept checking it out just to get another look. Something about finding clues leading to a culprit of a crime, piecing together what he has until he cracks the case wide open.. That was something he really seemed to enjoy. And what do you know, the open barrier provided him a chance to get a taste for that sort of experience!

But, the day he finally became one was, coincidentally enough, the time the virus started running rampant. Things didn't feel right, and the clues hinting at which started popping up. His father had suddenly disappeared right at that point, too-- the last thing he remembers Sans saying to him before heading back underground was that "he had some business to take care of". Clearly, the 'business' wanted him unemployed. For good.

Obviously not taking this sitting down, the young skeleton monster decided to make his first mission to seek out the cause of the virus.. As well as finding out where in the world his old man went to.

Personality:
As mentioned, Basker seems like he's already disillusioned from his job, judging from his face.. but, again, that's just his default look. He's actually rather friendly when approached, which only serves to make his visage that much more jarring in contrast. That said, though, he's certainly quieter and more reserved than his father, who loses no oxygen in cracking jokes every so often. This makes moments in which he does something goofy seem even more goofier. He's quite studious when he has the time, showing a respectable amount of knowledge from both monsters and humans. He's excellent at searching for things, as well, whether it be clues or regular items. He tends to do this the old-fashioned way, though he goes for the newer way of using the internet to make his job easier too. Nothing wrong with that.

Despite (or perhaps because of) his father's status, Baskerville should not be taken lightly; he's actually a rather decent fighter in his own right, taking pages from both his dad and uncle in his attacks, on top of using them cleverly. Though, he'd rather not fight to kill; just subdue. Also, he's quite fond of one-liners that draw blood from the vein of his own father's puns, both out of battle and in.

Detective

SOUL:
Will be added as the story progresses.

Determination:

Abilities/Attacks:
Much like Sans and Papyrus, Baskerville uses bones as his main form of attack. Unlike the both of them, he tends to make the bones spin, coordinating them to fly in specific directions, and even more so when there's more than two. Sometimes he can make one spin horizontally, then stop before elongating to each border before moving vertically.

He also has a variant on his father's Gaster Blasters.. but much less destructive. The attacks are as thin as a trip-wire, and also have blue variations signified by the eyes briefly glowing.​

Last edited:
Is this a subtle reference to a certain manga/anime that I see, or is it purely coincidence XD?
It was actually supposed to be just strictly theme naming with typeface names, like how the skeleton bros are.. But now that I think about it, yeah, it is, and yes, complete coincidence. ^^;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Hottah Gluskabe
Race: Monster
Appearance:

Alignment: Neutral
Bio: (Optional, but appreciated)
Personality: Like a moose in the animal sense,Hottah is a solitary thing. She will often be agitated and caused to charge at somebody. However she rarely actually hits them with her horns. She normally just goes up to their face and starts yelling at them. Hottah is obsessed with puzzles, and is very good at solving them. She can cook a tiny bit... however she normally just goes and buys takeout. She works at a manga cafe (*holds onto this dream for dear life*) and it is the only time she puts her hair in tiny pigtails to show off her big eyes. Her pupils and irises are black. Hottah would really prefer many don't see her here. Hottah feels like she watched too many sports animes and it's their fault. With the company of a friend Hottah is a competitive puzzle maker/solver. She is slightly more aggressive, but only in a fun, playful way.
SOUL: !Will be added as Story progresses!
Determination: 8

Alright, I believe Mercen's been completed to satisfaction, abilities and all! @Citrus, check 'im over once you have the time.

Also, way to incorporate a certain word I needed into a song lyric, go me

Alright, so far, @Lissamel and @Raven Haruka
Your characters are accepted. But, Raven, don't forget a very crucial part of the sheet! You'll get what I mean once you read through the rules (And if you've already done it, then read it again >:3)

As for the rest, either your character sheets aren't fully complete yet, or there's something wrong (It's the first one, nothing wrong with the sheets so far. They look amaaazing ouo). I'll make sure to check over them once they are complete, alright? Also, I'll be updating the Cast list occasionally, so don't be worried if your name and character isn't on it like right after I announce it.

-SLIDES FUCKING OVER-
YASDS
YAASSSSS

200_s.gif

Name: Milano Papyrus (No last name)
Race: Monster-Human hybrid (Fox)
Place of Birth/Current Residence:
Sunny-side village
Water-range village (Birthplace)
Affected by Virus?: Yes (It isn't very spontaneous, but he's had it his entire life. It could possibly become noticable as time goes on. It's the main reason why his high level of "fear" exists)
Alignment: Good [Pacifist]
Bio: One of the twins adopted by Papyrus. He had known their mother before she died giving birth to him and his sister, taking the children as her last wish. He and his sister had spent a good life with the skeleton man and his brother, and plenty of their friends. Milano hadn't adopted any personality traits from his surrogate father, being the one to tuck himself away as his sister called all the attention onto herself in a rather... Hilarious manner. He still grew up this far a happy child, but quiet child.
Personality: Milano is the quieter of the siblings, being more likely to sit and watch the grass sway than go on some high-adrenaline adventure. He even spends more time reading and articulating his knowledge than speaking. He happens to like jokes and puns, unlike his father and sister, and even reads some joke books and tells some just to make them flip out, which amuses him much more than the joke. He is also rather kindhearted, eating all the spaghetti Papyrus prepares just to make him happy, and even babysitting his sister when she's sick. Along with that, howewver, he's a total coward. Even something like a loud voice makes him jump and even maybe cry. He has so much fear he even sleeps with six nightlights and christmas lights hung in his room with a music player set to music that would be more to lull infants to sleep.
Determination: 8
Abilities/Attacks: Right now, he is able to generate a small amount of white fire. He is able to smell, see, and hear better than the average human, and also having a higher speed. His sense of sight is so sharp he can even see in the dark. He's not very good with fighting, so he mostly uses these abilities for running away or being alert to danger.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Has vast knowledge of the Overworld and even of the Underworld
-Would do horridly in a fight

+Speaks in a very mature pattern for his age
-His sentences are rather shortlived, and it would be hard to squeeze anything else out of him

+Has a strong mind
-Though it is slowly ebbing away due to the virus

large.png

Name: Dakota Mira (No last name)
Race: Monster Human hybrid (Fox)
Place of Birth/Current Residence:
Sunny-side village
Water-range village (Birthplace)
Affected by Virus?: No
Bio: One of the twins adopted by Papyrus. He had known their mother before she died giving birth to her and her brother, taking the children as her last wish. Her and her brother had spent a good life with the skeleton man and his brother, and plenty of their friends. Dakota made much more of a mark for herself compared to her brother, which she refers to as "little". She always went around, challenging both children and adults alike to a fight, on some life mission to prove she's the strongest. She adopted Papyrus's hate for puns and jokes, whenever hearing just puffing her cheeks, raising her hands, and leaving the room. She sometimes comes home a little roughed up, but it was really from training in the forest.
Personality: Dakota is a rather flamboyant young girl, always wishing to pick a friendly fight with those she deems worthy, which at this point seems to be everyone. Someday she even wants to fight Undyne. She is a little hotheaded, being one to leap before she looks, and also one to rush into a situation and burn up without even knowing exactly what's going on. If something has danger written on it, she's up to take it head on. And ironically, she loves dogs, LOVES. She laughs whenever the white fluffy dog comes in and steals her father's bones, and even chases after it sometimes.
Determination: 10
Abilities/Attacks: Same abilities as her brother, but her fire is much stronger, and a light yellow color.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Has great knowledge in fighting techniques
-Her little body hampers her accuracy

+Is brave
-Runs headfirst blindly into danger​

Last edited:
@Komasan
Aww, they are adorable. It makes me wanna huggle them. They are accepted, but before that....

TO EVERYONE, YEAH, I'M UPDATING THE CHARACTER SHEET, AGAIN (I know, groan) but it's because I need to know just a TAD bit more. Those whose characters I've already accepted, are free from this terror. However, those that I have not accepted yet (emphasis on the yet part), should add this for future reference. It will be added shortly.

Citrus updated Undertale - The Awakened Virus with a new update entry:

MORE STUFFFFFF

More stuff! I'm sorry for so many updates. This is like, the third time now (Yes I know I'm a horrible, horrible person for doing this).

Those who's sheets I have accepted do not NEED to add the new additions, even if it is much appreciated. The new additions to the sheet will hopefully help with the quality of the creations of your cute little characters (Not to say that they are bad or anything, they are fabulous.)

*Added Location + Birthplace
*Added Affected by Virus question
*Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Komasan
Aww, they are adorable. It makes me wanna huggle them. They are accepted, but before that....

TO EVERYONE, YEAH, I'M UPDATING THE CHARACTER SHEET, AGAIN (I know, groan) but it's because I need to know just a TAD bit more. Those whose characters I've already accepted, are free from this terror. However, those that I have not accepted yet (emphasis on the yet part), should add this for future reference. It will be added shortly.
PAPYRUS CHILDDREEENNNNNNN
I did really think Papyrus would be the sort to adopt though XD Especially to help someone else ;D;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Citrus
Woops, fixed it...probably XD.
I guess you could say that these new updates...must be a skele-ton of work ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spaghetti!!!!!

Name: Prospit Cronus Light

Race: Monster-Human hybrid (Vampire bat type)

Appearance:
AnimeDemonBoy.jpg

Place of Birth/Current Residence: Born in Tech-Center City; lives in Sunny-side Village

Affected by Virus?: A bit. Shows some slight aggression but is able to reel it back

Bio: Born in Tech-Center, Prospit was raised on the streets for a bit before he ran into a studio and witnessed Mettaton's fist child, Derse, getting ready to put on a performance when he was nine and she was seven. He noticed how the lights were positioned and decided to fix them himself. Needless to say he was caught by security and brought to Mettaton just as the show was starting. The metal star noticed that what the young monster did actually make Derse stand out more than before and decided to see what else the boy could do.
Prospit quickly showed Mettaton that he was rather adept at working with the cameras and even showing that by putting the device at a certain angle, it would create a better shot for the viewer and getting the actors best side. In that span of time, the young monster boy quickly came under the care of the robotic star as Derse's own personal camera boy. After three years of being the camera boy, Prospit was fully adopted by the star and grew to see the world in a more glamorous way. That is until the virus hit. To make sure that they weren't hit, Mettaton had up and moved their family to Sunny-side Village where Prospit took up photography as a job and pass time.

Personality: Prospit is very laid-back and a bit lazy at times, usually to the point of having someone kick him in the butt to get him going. He is also known to be a bit of a flirt to some women but he never let's that get in the way of sticking by his friends and comrades. Even though he wishes to resolve things peacefully, there are times when his hand will be forced and he will have to fight his enemies. Other than that, he is a really happy-go-lucky guy and rather friendly. He also loves to annoy his adopted little sister Derse.

Determination: 10

Abilities/Attacks:

Around the world - with his wing span, Prospit can not only pick himself off the ground but also lift an opponent with him and do several spins in the air before throwing them down to the ground. Drawbacks: he can accidentally make himself dizzy with this attack.

Strengths:
Flight
Good at dodging
Fast attacks

Weaknesses:
Low defense
Easily caught off guard
Prefers mercy to fight

Name: Derse "Venus" Light

Race: Monster-Human hybrid (Ice type)

Appearance:
249880_v0_600x.jpg

Place of Birth/Current Residence: Born in Snowdinside Town; Lives in Sunny-side Village

Affected by Virus?: No

Bio: Being adopted by Mettaton at a young age, Derse, or Venus as she prefers to be called, was raised to be a star like her papa Mettaton after he traveled to Snowdinside Village to find inspiration for a new act. When she was seven, she met the boy that would become her big brother. She always like the older bat monster and would sometimes try to see if he would come onto her shows when they were younger. When not on the screen acting in her teen years, she took up being the DJ and host of her own radio station called "Winter Wave 965.3", where she plays a lot of music types. Her life was happy and full of opportunities until the virus hit and she and her family were to move to Sunny-side village.

Personality: Like her papa, Venus is sometimes a bit shallow but she is known to be kind and gives helpful advice, especially when she is on her radio show. Though she loves her brother dearly, sometimes she can't help but want to start smacking him whenever he calls her by her given name. She also has a bit of a temper and not afraid to freeze someone temporarily until she has calmed down. Venus looks after her friends and family and would be willing to go through hell and high water for them.

Determination: 9

Abilities/Attacks:

Winter's breath - An attack that shoots small pellets of hail at a fast pace that it looks like a mist of sorts that goes from a small point and spreads out as it travels. Drawback: The farther it goes, the less power it has.

Strengths:
Cold resistance
Fast on her feet
High Defense

Weaknesses:
Weak to heat
A bit clumsy
Low attack

Last edited by a moderator:
@Citrus
When will the IC start? ouo

The IC will start once all character sheets are revised/finished, but I realllllyyy wanna start it asap (ugh, waiting ;u;)

Status
Not open for further replies.