Undertale RP

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Cry.EXE, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS BUT, IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SOMEONE PLAY/PLAYED UNDERTALE, DO NOT JOIN THIS RP! IT WILL CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS!|

What if Frisk died to Asgore? What if they had never escaped? This roleplay will tell us what would happen if a the last human fell down... and their name is Blue. As your character, you can be a monster that tags along with Blue, or fights them.

Information about the plot:

You should already know about Undertale, if you don't, why are you here? Either way, I shall explain. Undertale is about a fallen human named Frisk. Frisk is of unknown gender. Anyways, you can choose from 3 different categories: Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide. If you choose Pacifist, you don't kill any of the characters and you become friends with all of them. If you choose Neutral, you only kill some of the characters, this route is one of the easiest. Now as for Genocide, you kill every character, this route is the hardest because you have to kill every single character you come across. In this roleplay, we will choose which route we want to go on.

But as for leaving the underground, that's a bit trickier. The way that the monsters knew it, you had to collect 8 human souls in order to escape the underground. The only reason King Asgore wants to get out is so he can declare war on the humans. He thinks that all Humans are evil because of what happened to his son. The first fallen human, Chara, had befriended Toriel, Asgore, and their son, Asriel. At this point in time, they did not have war with the humans. One day, years later, Chara got very sick and her last request was to see the golden flowers of her old village. But, she died. Asriel absorbed their soul and took them to the surface. When he came back, he was badly hurt. The humans had attacked him. Soon after he died.

|1|
    ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODE

|2|
    ALL IWAKU RULES APPLU

|3|
    NO METAGAME

|4|
    DO NOT MIX IC AND OC

|5|
    DO NOT AUTO

|6|
    DON'T LORE BREAK, IT'S ANNOYING

|7|
    DON'T POWERPLAY! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER, MESSAGE THEM ABOUT IT. JUST DON'T TAKE IT OVER! IT'S RUDE AND ANNOYING!

|8|
    PLEASE NO MARY-SUES

|9|
    MOST OF THESE SHOULD GO ON WITHOUT SAYING.

|10|
    YOU CAN BE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER

|11|
    HAVE FUN!

I GOT MOST OF THESE RULES FROM HERE I DO NOT OWN A LOT OF THESE! DO NOT GIVE ME CREDIT!
    Sans: Open
    Papyrus: Open
    Undyne: Open
    Toriel: Open

Asriel/Flowy: Open
    Asgore: Open
    Alphas: Open
    Mettaton: @The Spartan Potato
    Monster Kid: Open
    Extra Roles: Open

My Character:

Name: Blue

Background: The last human soul needed for the monster to escape. She should be the last fallen human.

Personality: Depends on the one we choose.

Looks: I'll get one

Forum:

Name

Soul

Background

Personality

Looks

(Please ask if you want to be one of the actual characters)

#1 Cry.EXE, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  2. May I join and be Mettaton and one of my Monster OC's?

3. Of corse!

4. Thank you, Would I have to make a CS for Mettaton seeming as how everyone know's him? Obviously I'll have to do so for my OC

5. No you don't have to for MTT, but duh your own OC you have to.

6. My Character sheet will change with the RP!

A Skeleton Like me has standards you know!

I Really love
    SpAgHeTtI

OH NO YOUR MEETING ALL OF MY STANDARDS

Name:
    "I Wonder what goes through your head when you here my Name"

Serket Cassady Makara

Race:
    "Got a problem with me just cause I'm a Monster? To bad."
    Monster

"Jeagus! you ask a lot of questions don't you?"
    Serket is 14 years old, although she looks younger

Appearance:

[​IMG]

Place of Birth/Current Residence:
    "Snowdin is such a great place, especially when your so close to some lazy bone friends"
    Serket was born in Snowdin, but she like to travel around

Alignment:
    "I'd prefer people didn't fight me, but if only one can survive it will be me."
    Good [Neutral]

Personality:
    "My personality isn't that bad is it?"

Serket is a very rapid minded girl, often rambling on about things that aren't important. Serket often likes being in the presents of people that aren't bothered to fight her but are still fun loving and can keep up with her pace. Serket has often been compared to a rose. She appears sweet and innocent, but quickly thought about different when her thorns come into place. She is brash and brutally honest when she needs to be. However, despite her prickly personality, to those who she loves, she is indeed sweet. She is playful to those who know her. Strangers, on the other hand, will have a much harder time getting to know her. She has barriers, and troubles trusting others. Serket finds it hard to open up to other people, but she forces herself to do so thinking it'll get her friends.

Serket want's to be part of the Royal Guard badly thinking that they are doing things for good, but right now she's teaching herself how to fight with a training dummy (Possessed by a Ghost!)

SOUL:

!Will be added as Story progresses!

Determination:
    Serket's determination vary's from 5 to a 8 depending on how her emotional state is, although most of the time it's about an eight.

Abilities/Attacks:

"Watt did you say to me? I'm Shocked!"

[ <3 Act ]

* Check * Console
    * Insult * Tell Joke

[Check]

Serket has 2 attack and 6 defense.
    Helping her seems to be your best option

[Insult]

"Why, would you say that?"

Shot Circuit - Serket will begin to cry creating her body to short circuit, it'll then project sparks that look like lighting to land in a random order, you'll be able to tell the start and end point because of the "Spark" looking effect it give two seconds prior to it happening.

If Hit: -2

[Check] - [Console]

"Nobody Care's, NOBODY"

Wired Up - Serket will create a maze with blue lines she calls them wires, she'll allow you to get down the first pathway before she starts changing the paths, their is a possibility that she'll move a wire onto you, this is why this is one of her blue attacks, she doesn't want to hurt you if you don't want to hurt her

If Hit: -1

[Tell Joke]

"Hey! That's a good one! Do you have another one?"

Ease - Serket, on occasion, will give you a series of orange wires straight up and down, they don't move at all, this move of her's is only used when she is granting mercy on the person

If Hit: - 1

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Serket is very insecure about herself, but This makes her eager to make others happy so she's very optimistic

Serket is physically strong to make up for the lack of Not being mentally strong

7. THIS IS AMAZING HOLY CRAP

8. Thank you! Your welcome to use the Layout I used for other OC's... (o.0)

9. THANKS!!!!

10. could my char be the main character?

11. Well, technically there will be no main character. There will be scenarios we do that involve everyone, not just one specific person. Sorry! @Ryth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.