Undertale RP Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Little Fox

Original poster
[warning=red]DISCLAIMER: The information below contains spoilers to Undertale so if you have not seen/played Undertale or have not finished BOTH the Pacifist and Genocide Routes, proceed with caution. [/warning]

I didn't know what I got into
Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to
So what more can I do?
Here at the end, it's just me and you
I never wanted to play by all the rules
A knife in hand, I'm playing out the part of the fool
So here we go, you can judge me thoroughly
It's too late for apologies.
Go ahead and just hit me since you're able
We know my determination is unstable
I'm not even mad because I keep on dying
But I don't even know why I'm trying.
This isn't what I want, yet it's what I asked for
Curiosity over all my morals
I took away our perfect, happy ending
Resetting the world despite the warnings
Right now I'm made of LOVE ahh… of LOVEahh…
I know who you are, you remember who I am
We knew that once in a timeline, we had grown to be good friends
And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance
Every time you throw me down, I hope you kill me once again.
So go ahead and just hit me since you're able
All the sin that I can feel is unbearable
If I could only hit you once it would be over
But the consequences last forever
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell
It's a beautiful day to be burning in Hell
You gave me advice, I chose genocide,
But I know how to make it right.
I am made of LOVE ahh… but I'll give up for you.

The video and song go to their respected owners. I own nothing but parts of the plot. This rp idea was inspired by the song above.

[fieldbox="Plot, Mediumaquamarine, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
The time had finally come. After such a long journey, Frisk had finally reached their destination. Surprisingly, Asgore wasn't truly bent on killing Frisk, he had killed so many already and he was growing weary. After a lengthy talk, they both agreed that they would figure out a way to break the barrier that did not involve killing. As they were exiting back into the throne room, Frisk was rather surprised and confused to see all of their friends standing there. Their confusion only grew when Papyrus claimed that a talking, golden flower told him to gather everyone up and meet here. As Frisk heard those words their heart sank. There was only one golden flower they knew of. As if summoned, the aforementioned flower popped up right in front of Frisk. The pleasant smile the flower normally sported grew twisted, warped as vines appeared and wrapped tightly around Frisk's friends. The next few events were the worst Frisk had ever experienced as Flowey took control of their friends' mind's and used them to weaken Frisk through fights. But when Frisk refused to fight back, they could only watch in horror as Flowey ripped their friends to pieces right in front of them, hands reaching out helplessly towards Sans as a wordless scream left their lips.

However, even after witnessing that, Frisk still wanted to show Flowey mercy, that there was no reason to fight. In a fit of rage, Flowey killed Frisk and the child found themselves in the familiar dark space where they usually found the save and reset buttons. However, as they spun around and around they felt panic race through them. The reset was gone! How could it be gone?! They had to save everyone..Save..Sans...

Frisk fell to their knees in despair, hands reaching up to cover their tear-streaked face. As they knelt there in their misery, Flowey appeared in front of them, frown marring his face. The flower told Frisk he couldn't understand why, after everything he had done, why Frisk still refused to fight him. Flowey had hurt them, so why did they still insist on showing mercy?! After a few moments of observing Frisk's distraught face, Flowey began expressing remorse about what he did. Every since he woke up as a flower, Flowey has been unable to feel emotion but Frisk changed that. When Flowey is around them, he feels. After a few moments, Flowey told Frisk that he would help them reset everything, go back to the very beginning when Frisk first fell into the Underground. The reset button appeared in front of Frisk, glowing brighter than ever. The child looked at Flowey before wasted no time in pressing the button.

As Frisk's body faded out, a malicious smile appeared on the flowers face.

What a foolish and trusting child...

(The battle with Sans is where the roleplay will begin)

As Frisk teleported to a new timeline, what they did not know was that Flowey had tricked them and when they woke up on that bed of golden flowers, they would not be alone inside their head. Chara now resided in Frisk's body as well and is able to control their actions, forcing them to kill their friends with Frisk only able to watch helplessly. When the battle with Sans arrives, Frisk is in a small ball of agony and despair. Chara fights Sans again and again and when Chara claims Sans attacks are become predictable and soon they will be able to take him down, Frisk uses the last of their Determination to halt Chara's hand and instead turn the knife on themselves instead. As Frisk appears in the dark space once more, their voice somehow reaches Asriel inside Flowey and together they banish Chara for good. Once more time is reset to the very beginning but can relations with Sans be fixed or will the skeleton forever resent Frisk for what happened in the other timeline?
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Requirements, Mediumaquamarine, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
  • To rp this plot with me, I am requiring you to have seen/played BOTH the Pacifist and the Genocide Routes. Having only seen/played one or the other will not be accepted.
  • You will be playing as Sans and I would prefer him to remain male.
  • You must be 18+. I'm not trying to be picky but I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with those 18 and under.
  • Gore will be present so please be prepared. Blood won't be flying every few seconds but blood will be present. Also, Sans does spear Frisk's body with bones so yeah, some gore will pop up. If it becomes too much for you, just let me know and I will dial it back.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Things To Note, Mediumaquamarine, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
  • I am okay with playing a male or a female Frisk. If you are interested just shoot me a pm saying which gender you want Frisk to be.
  • Romance is not required but I won't turn it down either. If we do decide to include romance then after the main plot points are hit in-character wise, we can time-skip to Frisk being 18.
  • I will leave it up to you whether Sans knows Frisk is being controlled by Chara.
  • Frisk is the only one that can see Chara and Chara can only be heard by talking through Frisk. When Chara is controlling Frisk's body, Frisk's eyes turn red.
  • I don't mind what the relationship between Frisk and Sans will be. They can be friends, think of each other as brothers, Sans could see himself as Frisk's father figure or they could be interested in each other romantically. It's up to you, just let me know what you want.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="About Myself, Mediumaquamarine, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
  • I am female
  • I am 20 years of age
  • I am in college

1. I will try to get on as much as I can since I am in college. Monday, Wednesday, Friday until 1:15 and Tuesday and Thursday until 1:50pm Central Time. It is coming close to the end of the semester so bare with me.
2. No one-liners. Honestly they annoy me because it makes me believe you are not that interested and plus they are hard to respond to. I'm not asking for a book but I do expect at least two-three proper paragraphs. I myself can generally post from two or three paragraphs to many paragraphs, it just depends on the content of my post and how into the rp I am.
3. Please use good grammar and correct punctuation. Spelling mistakes I understand; I would make them all the time if not for autocorrect.
4. I can roleplay through thread, pm, and even email.
5. Don't be afraid to talk to me out of character. In fact, I like talking in OOC. It doesn't even have to be about the rp. Don't be surprised if I start sending you links to random songs. Also, If I start annoying you just let me know ^^
6. I am willing to do smut but I don't want it to be the entire rp and I will only do it in pm and with people 18+.
7. Don't just disappear. I understand we all have life's but I would be thankful for a little warning before you go poof. I myself might go poof for a few days but just give me a poke because I might have been dealing with school or family issues. I'll try to keep you updated on when I'll be gone.
8. If you are loosing interest please talk to me, I won't be mad and maybe we could find something that works for both of us.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.