1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Undertale pairings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ZadZap, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyway, I'm all out and looking for some Undertale rp's, I have pairings. I've been into Undertale for the past few months and also recently found out about the wonderful little expanding multi-verse. I'm on practically all the time and I reply as soon as I can, I assure you.

Soo, my pairings are as follows and I will put a symbol next to the ones that I am really in the mood for and I will choose another color for the person I wish to be in said pairing (Though we can negotiate if you wish to play said character) I'm not too picky on who plays what!

Papyrus X Mettaton

Frisk X Chara
    Sans X Frisk

Sans X Papyrus
    Sans X Grillby

Sans X Gaster
    Sans X Swap Papyrus

Sans X Fell Sans
    Error X Ink @

Swap Pap X Fell Sans @
    Swap Pap X Fell Pap @
    Fell Sans X Fell Pap
    Fell Sans X Swap Sans
    Swapfell Pap X Swapfell Sans @
    Fell Pap X Swap Sans
    Gaster X Grillby

Okay so, I know I may not going to get many responses, probably...anyway, pairings are always open, ignore the post count. I may update it constantly and uh...I have some ideas but not full on. I mean, I give ideas that are able to be built on at least. It all just depends on the pairing, y'know?

2. Still looking

3. still looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.