3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
After so many years of fucking up the planet with nukes and pollution and who knows what else, humanity has been driven underground due to an uninhabitable surface of the earth. Cities have been dug out far below the surface, and railroads are the main mode of transportation between them.

While the rails are the safest means of travel, they aren't safe. Between burrowing mutants, earthquakes, cave ins, and train wrecks, the rails go unused and many cities have closed them off to the public due to safety reasons. As for the cities themselves, they aren't advanced like the ones that used to be on the surface. Cars, bikes, and most trains have been scraped for metals and parts. Science has died down a lot, medicines are an incredibly rare commodity, and any semblance of a government is corrupt to its core.

The city you're stuck in is called Terra. Quite to original name, ain't it? Well, what can you do about it?

It's run by a military group called the Iron Forge, and they're run by Sam Hill. There is no world outside Terra, if you're willing to believe every drop of idiocy that falls from his mouth. If the Iron Forge catches wind of you talking about leaving Terra, they will find you and you will "disappear." Those who "disappear" are often either killed, fed to some hungry mutant rats, or locked away in the Kilm. The Kilm is, essentially, an impenetrable fortress another ten miles below Terra, where things are a bit hotter and a lot more enclosed.

But forget about the Kilm. You aren't supposed to know about it. If you talk about it, then you're gone. Besides, there's plenty of other shit to talk about. Such as the structure of Terra. You can consider the city of Terra as a sort of fungus growing in a massive cavern. It started off at the flat bottom of the cavern, where the poor people dwell and scavenge and toil away, then it spread up the walls, the wealthier people claiming their place above those of lower status. At the top of the cavern, the tunnels branch out to the railroad, the agricultural district, and other tunnels that lead to who knows where. Sam Hill's mansion stands on the opposite side of the entrance to the tunnels, where it's easy to see what's going on in the city.

Now, the Iron Forge is good at keeping people in the city, but when it comes to keeping mutated animals out of the city, things get a bit dicey. Animals that survived their radiation bath grew a lot. They got vicious. And, most importantly, they aren't scared of humans any more. Another item of business that ain't scared of humans are the cartels and gangs that secretly rule Terra.

Blood Stone Cartel, run by Miss Blood, is the second most deadly adversary in Terra, falling slightly behind Iron Forge on the oh shit list. If you want a gun but don't feel like messing with the Forge, then you go through these guys. Just, make sure you pay for it, otherwise you are most likely going to be disembowled. The Shiny Gem Bandits rank third on the oh shit list, mostly due to the fact that they're complete lunatics. But, they hate the Iron Forge, so they aren't too bad. Just don't piss off their leader, Trent Coy, because no one can tell what the hell he's gonna do.

On that lovely note, welcome to the underground. Don't die.

RULES

1.) Don't be disrespectful to any of your fellow rpers.
2.) No invincible characters. You can die. You most likely will face some sort of injury.
3.) For the sake of avoiding hormonal whining kids in the rp itself, adult characters only.
4.) Now, adult characters doesn't mean adult scenes. Take smexy time to pm if you feel the explicit desire to type that stuff.
5.) No scifi weaponry. No laser pistols. No lightsabers. No flying cars.
6.) Include your favorite rule in the other section of your form.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Group Affiliation:
Personality:
History:
Weaponry:
Equipment:
Other:

CHARACTER LIST
Annabet "Tilly" Tilling @AshenAngel
John Joshua "J.J." Yamashita @Boss Megu

IC THREAD

Last edited:
4CB6841E-10CC-43B3-A6D1-46C8A483FA53_zpsn6hb5up2.jpg

Name:
Annabet "Tilly" Tilling

Group Affiliation:
Blood Cartel Alcohol Supplier
Works at Tilling's Bar

Personality:
Tilly is a jaunty little son of a bitch. People always say that her mouth will get her in trouble one of these days, but nothing ever comes from it due to the fact that this little bar maid loves her sawed off shotgun more than she loves most men. She's sarcastic, witty, and completely in control of her life. Saddling in well with the Blood Cartel, she doesn't fear any asshole that comes marching into her bar.
She's very sly, cunning, and knows how to avoid trouble like no one's business. She is incredibly stubborn. If someone were to try and convince her to try and change her mind about something, she wouldn't listen. Her toughness runs in her blood, and she won't back down from a fight if she is called out. Trust is a hard thing for her to feel with most people.

History:
Unknown

Weaponry:
Sawed Off Shotgun
Swiss Army Knife
Bottle of Booze

Equipment:
She always keeps a medical kit on her, for a couple people that she knows can't stay out of trouble for the life of em.

Other:
No smexy time for you.

Last edited:
Interesting concept. What exactly is the plot? And just to be clear, there are only 3 affliations right? Iron Forge, Blood Stone Cartel and the Shiny Stone Bandits? Right? What are does the Cartel or the Bandits known for? Like, what are their operations like? Is the cartel dealing with smuggling or sex work or weaponry? That kinda thing. Can I leave the Group Affliation blank for now? I'll work on it later, but let me put something on just in case.

J.J. Yamashita

Name:
John Joshua "J.J." Yamashita
Group Affiliation:
Blood Cartel
Information Gatherer
Hitman

Personality:
J.J.'s not the most sane person in Terra, but he's not the most insane either. Mention his brother, you're lucky if he just shoots you. He's closed off and hard to approach. He'll feed his nephew with one hand and kills you with the other all as easy as breathing. He's got a dark sense of humor, but still oddly chivalrous. He's the type to use others to his own gain. He'll easily bring you to join his cause but cuts you off the moment you stop being useful. He'll stab you in the back and use you as a body shield if he could. But he's got the wackiest set of morals there are. 'If you aren't blood, you don't matter. If you're not a child, I can kill you.' Yes, that means you can use kids against him.

History:
J.J. was a yakuza boss. WAS. J.J. also had a brother. HAD. He was in transit with his brother, bringing his people to Terra after their part of the Underground collapsed. Despite being in the opposite side of the law, J.J. cared for his people so he brought them to Terra. Despite the rumours and truth about Terra that reached him, it was the closest one there was. Time was running out for his people, and his brother. Just as they were about to reach Terra, an earthquake happened. Most of his people, didn't make it. One of them was his brother. Let's just say, shit hit the fan. He's never been the same without his younger brother; Mikey. He's been slightly unhinged that day--well, more. The only thing that's keeping him from committing suicide is the fact he's got his nephew to think of. He's always prided himself as the best information broker before this shit happened, he decided to be just that. With his ability to network people, he'll soon be able to create a safe haven for his nephew. Well, safer than the rest of Terra at least.

Weaponry:
J.J.'s always preferred to use his fists instead of weapons, but in this post apocalyptic era with mutant rats. He'll stick to his brother's pistol and the scarf around his neck, his steel belt & steel-tipped boots

Equipment:
He's got a baby bottle and formula around him somewhere. Some medical supplies and a bolt cutter, don't ask

Other:
Numbah one. Don't be rude, kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cartel mainly deals with smuggling weaponry and other items of higher value into Terra. You want drugs, you go to the cartel. You want a Sig-Sauer, go to the cartel. You want that one idiot you absolutely hate wiped out, you go to the cartel. As long as you have the money, the cartel can get shit handled.
The bandits do anything that will inconvenience the Iron Forge in any way. Stealing guns and ammunitions, gunning down any unsuspecting Forge without a second thought.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I see. That makes total sense now. I'll go edit my WIP. Let me know if I need to edit anything.

Looks good. I think maybe one or two more people would be good before we kick off.

No problem. :) I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.