• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Xavier Verodin
Age- 27
Sin- Pride
bio/history- To Come
Personality- To describe this man, it would be stubborn. He's generally fairly happy with things, but does not swerve from his beliefs until he's been proven right or ends up hospitalized. Trying to steal something, an idea or technique for example, will drive him insane, ready to kill most people or seriously injure those that aren't "expendable". on most occasions, however, he's social and a good friend. A bet will always set him off, however, as he has to prove that he's more than just talk.
HDYD?- Xavier was killed after he tried to confront someone about a gambling debt, believing that they'd fixed the game with all of his heart. His skull was bashed in, before being stabbed repeatedly in the chest and throat and tossed into the river.
Looks-
DanJongebloed02.jpg

Name- Oliver Greene
Age- 20
Sin- Envy
Bio/History- Will add soon, brain juices are blending ideaaas
Personality-
HDYD?- From years of peer pressure on his shoulders, he ended it by shooting himself through the chest and into his heart.
Looks-
XwDOgyq.jpg

*^* Why are you perfect? Thank you <3

@Azmeryth I'm not really, I just am really good at looking things up c; Thank you!!! <3

I might just take Gluttony if no one comes today~ xD

Hold that thought! I'll play gluttony! A quick wikipedia search seems to indicate that it's pretty much my entire RL personality so this should be a doddle. Also, will the conquering the sin thing be done subtly or outright "heres a monster go kill it" cos that would affect a lot of the RP I should think. IE if we RP as a group or as individuals.

@Raitoningu sure, glottony is yours! I'm a little bit of both to be honest, they may have to go through subtle difficulties throughout the world, but I do want a monster boss thing they have to defeat~

Definitely has merit, but the only way to truly tell is to just do it.

I changed my personality song, and edited the pic a bit to my character preferences.

Hallos ^ ^ Is Gluttony still opened ? Or will you be playing the part ?

@Doxa Sorry, that part is already taken by another player!! But you can be a side character that lives in Underearth if you would like. As a merchant, rogue child, assassin, royalty. Remember this is just like another civilization xD and your most likely not human either.

Name- Danova
Age- 26
Sin/Race- Half Demon ( Has demon blood within her to enhance her abilities such as strength and speed. Side effect, thirst to kill. )
Personality:
HDYD?- Jumped in front of a bullet to save my beloved.
Looks:
diana_by_yy6242-d58wkdm.png

Is this good to go? Or is there something else you would like for me to add?

Perfect!! Accepted!!! c: I'll make the opening post later on today~

gah I am having some issues finding a song that would work with greed. I also still need to find a picuture

Name- Brian Quist
Age- 24
Sin- Greed
bio/history- will add once I get a full idea
Personality-
This may or may not describe the greed aspect but I think it gives a good feeling of his personality.
HDYD?- Shot by a SWAT team while stealing from a warehouse after someone ratted him out
Looks-
Man_with_a_black_coat_by_Eilish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.