Undercover Operations

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Scorch spoke through the open hatch. "This reminds me of my time in gunnery!"

"Cool." She looked around and noticed no one else was out. Shrugging, she continued to listen to Scorch.

"If anybody is gonna man this gun it should be me." He stuck his head out of the hatch. "At least as far as I know, I have the most experience with these kinds of weapons. But if anybody else is trained with these.. Well they're gonna have to fight me for it." He laughed.

Kate nodded. "Well, I'd be careful. We don't want any friendly injuries!" She smiled.

"I'm gonna drive this to the driving range and sight in the cannon. Wanna come?" He stood up.

"Sure." She stood up straight and nodded. "I'll come, but one sec." She went into the garage and talked to one of the techies. He handed her a comm, which she handed to Scorch. "In case anything needs adjusting, they want you to let them know. If you adjust it, they want you to let them know what you did. This is apparently our best truck."

He laughed. "Right.. Tech guys are always so touchy." He took the comm and put it on his belt.

She nodded as her comm buzzed. "One sec." Flipping her comm on, she turned around. "Yes sir? Now? Uh huh, yeah.....SECTOR 43?!?!" She paused as she realized how loud she had said that, "Yes sir, immediattly." She turned around, her face grim. "Umm, we might have to hold off that trip to the range. Sector 43 had been, well, sabatoged is the best word. The general has deployed Omega team, and we're to take the truck your in and the Coyote." She nodded over to the truck she had been admiring earlier, then looked back up to Scorch. "But first thing's first, we have to find the rest of the team."

"We can ride this to our barracks, one guy should still be asleep there and the other guy should be in the mess." Scorch folded his arms, dissappointed he couldn't sight in the cannon.

She nodded. "Ok, let's go." She climbed in behind Scorch and sat in the back of the truck.

((I've got to go, but I'll be back in the morning.))

(Good night.)

He drove the vehicle to their barracks.

Kate stuck her head out as they got to the barracks. "I'll go see who's in." She jumped out and opened the door to the barracks. "Hey, who's still here?" She looked around before flicking on the lights.

Jay's comm rang again. "Omega One, come in. I repeat, Omega One, reply." One of the General's tactical assistants was buzzing for Jay.

She clicked on her comm. "Yes? This is omega one."

"The General has order your team to quickly make your way to Sector 43. Please assemble your team as fast as possible. We need you to catch them before they push foward. If they get to much closer, they will be within range of the helicopter carrying 'the goods'. You will be briefed as soon as your team is mobile. Eagle, out."

"Yes sir." she clipped her comm off and turned to face the room. "Hey, if your on Omega, in the truck ASAP." She walked out of the room, her whole attuttitude has changed. "Wait for them in the barracks to come out. I'll get those from the mess hall." She glanced at Scorch, then headed towards the mess hall. As she walked in, she noticed Jason and Bonez. As she walked past each of them, she whispered. "Mission up and ready. Get to the truck parked outside of tha barracks ASAP." She then left, turning back to the barracks and heading back to the truck.

((I g2g again. I'll try to get on tomorrow, but I've got a pretty busy schedule.))

Scorch moved to the turret because he didn't want to drive. He pulled on his mask and pulled up his hood then stood out of the turret, waiting for the rest of the team.

Kate watched as he moved and paced around the truck. She'd drive, but they need the rest of the team. She stopped and leaned back against the truck, sighing.

Shich would be out at the shooting range keeping along for a while, just so he could get some shots in with his Scar-H rifle. Each shot he been making would be dead center on his mark.

"Where are they?" She flipped on her comm to broadcast to other team members and called. "Hey, Omegas, report in front of the bunkers NOW. Mission one set, need you ALL here ASAP!" She flipped her comm back off and went to preparing her guns, loading each one and securing them in their places, then sharpening her knives.