Undercover Operations

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I don't mind. Long as I can use the cannon and blow stuff up

Ok. Awesome, I'll throw it in as soon as we get to the shooting range. =D

( General? I've played leader characters often, but be prepared for madness......)

Name: Shadow (Real name unkown)

Code Name: Shadow Hunter

Weight: Light for stealth

Height: Not tall, not short

Birthday: October 30

Appearance: Black hair, medium length, black sharp eyes, pale fair skin, Quiet Expression

Pics:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Blunightmares/blackhairedscay.jpg

http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnai...680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_14.jpg

( I couldn't find pictures that fit her well enough, but if you match Appearance with the pics, you'll get the gist of it.)

Personality: She doesn't like to talk, but if she has to, it's in a quiet voice. She doesn't like being around people very much and was somewhat of a child soldier. She excels at hunting down her prey without leaving a trace and is an expert on finding ways into places she shouldn't be. She gets along well enough with Scorch, but only as a silent bomb spreader. She does not feel any particular affection or loyalty to her 'teamt', but she will do what is expected of her as a member.

Specialties/Talents: Hunting targeted individuals, stealth, close combat, Infiltration and Information

Weapon(s) of choice: Sniper Rifles, Knives, Hand Guns,

Dislikes: Talking, Loud annoying people, overlyconfident weaklings

Family: Unkown

-----------------------------------------

Shadow was a mercenary, assassin, and information expert for hire when she was 'drafted' into the team. As a child, she was quickly and throughly aquainted with the dark side of the human race. To survive, she honed skills so that she would be too valuable to kill. She killed, hunted, and destroyed whoever she was paid to and disappeared into the shadows of the underworld when she herself was hunted. Though she was a resident of Africa, Europe, and Asia for many years, her pale skin shows her relationship with the activities of the night. She is unfamiliar with how to work with any gun too big to be hidden or used for assassination. Shadow does not form bonds with anyone, as to be expected, but she will hold respect for a strong killer.

Thanks @Shadowheart96 We're heading to the barracks to meet part of the team, and if you want to drop by to fill in the other characters on the mission, go ahead. All I put was that it was in sector 43, which is supposed the be barricaded off. Welcome to Undercover Operations!

You need a general, right? When is he introduced? Or did you already fill the position?

The position isn't filled, so you are free to take it. I have introduced him slightly, he gave me a mission through my comm. All I have is that it's in sector 43 which is supposed to be barricaded off. It's the weapons research center. Other than that, the general is annonymous, so the rest of the mission is up to you.

I've got to go to school, if you have any questions, I'll answer them when I get back. Welcome to the team =)

Thanks! I think the General will request that your team clear out the invaders in that sector while the targeted guest is being delievered by helicopter to the base. The 'targeted' guest will be Shadow, just to save time by introducing them both at once. She is being targeted by members of the group she 'left' for Omega. You guys will take them out and Jay will report to the General's office to give her own report and be introduced to her newest member, Shadow.

CAN I BLOW SOMETHING UP WITH THE CANNON, GENERAL SIR?

Yes, yes you can. Tank rounds authorized against captured buildings in Sector 43. Hop to it, soldier.

SIR YES SIR! wait.. permission to authorize OVERKILL?

Ok. Just got back from school, but I think I got it. This is gonna be awesome =D

OVERKILL has been authorized, I repeat, OVERKILL has been authorized. Commence attack now.

Where are ze othzer membeers!? I DEMAND BLOOD!!!!!!!!

I have no idea. I hope they come back soon..

That, is the big gun. Also, if Bonez and any of the others don't reply soon, should we just pretend they are going temporarily so that it doesn't hold up the whole roleplay? Just continue and let them jump back in? Or cancel the mission.. Your all's choice.