Undercity Sign Ups [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP

Name: Ashton 'Ash' Wright
AoD: Twenty-one
CoD: Suicide- Threw himself off the town's clock tower.
Place of Birth: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Place of Death: Bowling Green, Kentucky

Remaining Citizenship Time: 360 days
Personality:
Background: Ashton grew up in the somewhat small town of Bowling Green, Kentucky. He had straight A's, had tons of friends, his parents loved him deeply, and he had nearly everything he wished for. At around the age of eleven Ash became involved in the school's choir and band classes, finding music to become a passion of his. As he aged, he became even better at using instruments, especially the guitar. At the age of seventeen he began playing at a local restaurant. One night, a customer happened to record his playing and posted it to YouTube. Within the next year he had become a viral sensation. Several different bands had called him to see if he would join their group, in which he declined every single one of them. Instead, he attended the local college before heading out to attend a music school where he learned more about his passion. The next three years he lived on the music school's campus before heading home, back to Bowling Green, Kentucky to see his parents and brag about all his accomplishments.

When he arrived, he had learned of the death of both of his parents. They were hit by a semi-truck and were killed on impact. He was completely devastated and was thrown into a state of depression. For the next year he stayed at his parents house,trying to make ends meet by playing at local restaurants as he did as a teenager. All the while, he struggled with depression. Finally when everything eventually fell apart, he felt as if he had enough of everything, enough of life. So when the night came, Ashton made his way towards the town's clock tower, where he climbed a ladder that led to the top. He then proceeded to throw himself off the building, eventually hitting the concrete below.

Ashton Wright had been announced dead at 11:49 pm. His death was all over the news for the next three weeks. His funeral was three days after his death.

Traits: [Out of 10]
  • Compassion: 8/10
  • Empathy:
  • Creativity: 8/10
  • Mental Flexibility:
  • Passion/Motivation:
  • Education:
  • Stamina: 6/10
  • Physical Strength: 7/10
  • Temperament:
  • Initiative:
  • Restraint:
  • Agility: 5/10
  • Strategy:
  • Teamwork:
Kalos Marks: Three
Kakos Marks: Two

Pets: A kitten named Cleopatra, she is a Siamese cat.
Children: He has wanted children all his life.
Requesting a garden?: No, every plant he tries to grow he ends up killing.

[spoili]
tumblr_mq86oiJ2yo1qlhpnxo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
a1f354168f7f7ed109b634b81e4e8df2.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]

tumblr_mqqi0fDDod1rjrfw0o1_500.png
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Amadeo Lucan Acocella.
AoD: 25
CoD: Car accident.
Place of Birth: Naples, Italy
Place of Death: New York City
Remaining Citizenship Time: 365 days

Kalos Marks: N/A
Kakos Marks: N/A

Pets: None...yet. He wishes to get a Great Dane pup and a Newfoundland pup.
Children: Amadeo [secretly] wishes for children one day.
Requesting a garden?: No.
Occupation: Former - Restaurant Cook, Desired - Restaurant Owner

• Slightly Possessive. Amadeo can get a bit possessive when he feels challenged. This is prominently in the case of relationships. However, he doesn't get to point of treating his significant other as an object. He realizes this can be a problem, so he tries to tone it down a bit to the best of his ability.

Moderately-tempered. Sometimes, counting to ten simply does not do it for some people. Amadeo is a half-n-half type of person. There's a 50% chance he will snap and a 50% chance (and, of course, a better route to take) that he will just take a few deep breaths and take himself out of the angering situation. In order to determine which route would most likely be taken, he weighs the gravity of the problem.

Ambitious. He believes in putting in all the work he can to get where he wants to be. Amadeo was as determined about owning his own restaurant as Pinnochio was about becoming a real boy. Because of this, he learns not to lean on others to much in order to get where he wants to be.

His Quirks. For one, Amadeo cannot stand the sound of someone gritting their teeth. He's not sure why, but he simply can't stand it. Secondly, he has quite a thing for National Geographic. He watches other things on TV (mainly action movies), but other than that, NatGeo gets the win. Lastly, Amadeo likes to sing. But the thing is...he definitely is not the person for it. He is terrible at it, and knows it. People wonder whether or not he sings to torture them because he's sadistic that way.

Last edited:
Ugh gaddangit I just can't find the time to finish my CS! >_< And I don't want to make it half-assed either, since everyone else seems to ave put a lot of effort into theirs :/ If my cs isn't done and you wanna start, then go ahead and do it without me.

Sorry, I havent hade any internet conection the last days, my CS will be up and complete in an houer or so.

Appearance: He is quiet tall and has a slim body but whit visible muscels. A beutiful, kind of heart shaped face, high rather visibel checkbones and a smal but kind of long nose. He has pale skin that's nerly white and rather big lips that has a light pink color. He has big, brown eyes that remindes of the eyes of a leopard. He has wavy, brown hair going to his hindquarter (like this, kind of). He has his ears piercd like this and a tatto looking like this on the back of his hand. Overall he lookes like a very beautiful girl but he is a boy.
Name: Kim Rosenberg
AoD: 21
CoD: Coma/sucide/blood lose
Place of Birth: Chicago, America
Place of Death: Stockholm, Sweden

Remaining Citizenship Time: 358
Personality: Kim has always liked wearing dresses, make-up and jewellery. People does often mistake him for a girl and after talking to him they moste of the time still think he is a girl. He has never really understod why people think that guys cant were make-up and girls cant like video-games but he dosen't minde it as long as it dosen't disturbe his way of living. His friends and his mom often describes him like this "He dosent try to act like people expect a girl to act, he is like that naturaly". Kim can be kind of snotish but he is actually a nice persone as long as you dont give him a resone to dislike you. He loves attention and he has a hard time trying to not take up to much space when he is whit his friends. He is quiet the flirt and loves to play around whit people a little, moste of the time he never does anything more then some "inconent" kissing but, you never now. Even when he showes his love for things that's normaly labeld as male stuff people think he is a girl, stuff like cars, racing, football, wrestling, shooting, roock-climbing, karate, kung-fu, taikwando, video-games etc. He loves to shopp, dance, sing, hang out whit his friends, flirt, doing sports, train, study, read and watch tv-shows and movies. Kim knows he is good looking and most of the time he really acts up on it, but the truth is, he can get very incecure about his looks very esily and he have had anorexia. He loves animals and nature. He has a beutiful voice and is a great singer. He esely gets desppresed. He is bisexual.

Background: Kim grew up whit his swedish mother, his American father had died in a plane crash two months befor he was born. Kim's mother Johanna always suported Kim and they always had a great relationship whit echother. Becaus Kim always were very diffrent from other boys his age he had a hard time making friends when he was younger and his first reall friend was a girl named Hedwig. In middle school he would get taunted and made fun of because he was different. Kim were always very good in school and when he gott older he started to show great social skills. He never had many reall friends trouh and the ones he had were a group of mixed boys and girls who accepted him for who he were. One week after Kim turned 21, Hedwig, his best friend and not-by-blood and not-part-of-the-family sister, died in an fire. Kim got very despresd after that and in the end he decided he couldent live whit out her so he tried taking sucide by jumping in front of a train. But he dident die he just got hurt very badly and got put in the hospital he were in a coma for two weeks befor he died of blood lose.

Traits:

Compassion: 7/10
Empathy: 7/10
Creativity: 9/10
Mental Flexibility: 7/10
Passion/Motivation: 9/10
Education: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10
Physical Strength: 7/10
Temperament: 8/10
Initiative: 8/10
Restraint: 6/10
Agility: 8/10
Strategy: 7/10
Teamwork: 5/10

Kalos Marks: 1
Kakos Marks: 2

Pets: A rottweiler named Kira.
Children: n/a
Requesting a garden: n/a alredy has one, the first thing he did after coming to his home in the Undercity was to request a garden.
Occupation: (Former: College student/bar-waiter/waittres) (Desired: Model)

Tombstone

(Sorry for the bad spelling, I will fix it later.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I'm working on the IC post so if anyone has an WIP CSs, you should finish them.

@Mr. V
Great character but you forgot something.

This role play is now closed to sign ups. I want to keep it to a small amount of people so I can see how it goes. If it goes well I'll re-open the sign ups.
For those of you who have in progress character sheets, I need you to finish them within 72 hours, starting now. If your character sheet is not finished by then, you will be put on a waiting list if you so choose.

For those of you who have posted a character sheet and then decided that you no longer wish to participate in this role play, I ask that you please delete your post.

The role play will start today. Please re read the rules if you need a refresher on how to make your starting post. If there are any other questions please private message me or post said question in the OOC thread. From this point on, no posts that do not concern character sheets should be posted on this thread. This thread is strictly for signing up or questions concerning signing up.

Here is the OOC Thread

This role play is now closed to sign ups. I want to keep it to a small amount of people so I can see how it goes. If it goes well I'll re-open the sign ups.
For those of you who have in progress character sheets, I need you to finish them within 72 hours, starting now. If your character sheet is not finished by then, you will be put on a waiting list if you so choose.

For those of you who have posted a character sheet and then decided that you no longer wish to participate in this role play, I ask that you please delete your post.

The role play will start today. Please re read the rules if you need a refresher on how to make your starting post. If there are any other questions please private message me or post said question in the OOC thread. From this point on, no posts that do not concern character sheets should be posted on this thread. This thread is strictly for signing up or questions concerning signing up.

Here is the OOC Thread

I understand, Oh well, if you decide to open sign ups again, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.