2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.

This is where you can talk about the rp plot, ask for help or just chat with each other. Because this thread may contain important information, please do not flood the thread with back and forth posting.

Last edited:
I want to post, but I cant come up with anything to actually say! gah it sucks

You could start with having Cassandra wake up in the hospital, maybe have a bit of a freak out or apathetic observation? Then a reaction to the reaper?

okay I hope that post works, if not I can edit it. Also, I am open to having someone interact with Cassandra and or potentially form a relationship with her in the future! Of course, due to her past, she wont trust anyone easily and might come off as a bit of an ice queen...

@thegothicbeauty
That's a good first post! But please refrain from adding ooc comments to the ic thread, okay? ^^

Rule change!
The 6 hour = 1 day thing has been changed due to some people not posting yet. The new days will come after a notice from me.

Hey sorry for not posting in awhile things in rl came up. Grandfather had heart surgery and my birthday was yesterday. So I've been pretty busy

Hey sorry for not posting in awhile things in rl came up. Grandfather had heart surgery and my birthday was yesterday. So I've been pretty busy

Status
Not open for further replies.