Under the shadow of the night!

He flinched at her, she was only fueling his anger even more "Do you think this is a game?" he ran towards her and jumped into the air giving her a swift kick in the head and then rushing her again, he jumped her grabbed her neck and held it in a headlock.

She smiles "you want to have some fun?" She grins as she bites down on the nearest thing, she wasn't sure whether it was your hand or your arm. She fastly walked to her room leading you there

He felt that bite in his arm and saw as blood poor from it... he tried following her into the other room as he ripped his sleeve and tied it on the wound "What kind of game are you playing at?" he yelled out loudly

She giggles as she sits in her bed watching him walk into the room. "I've been lonely for as long as I can remember, and honestly it's tiring trying to please myself, as soon I smelt your scent a year ago I knew you were the one for me. I'm the vampire queen, and nobody really comes near me cause of it. Will you play with me" she said seductivly as she walked up to you and took off the piece of material covering her bite on you as she licked them they disappeared almost instantly

His rage slowly faded away and his anger was replaced by calmness "Your a vampire? And you killed my whole entire unit just so you could get me?" he took a step back as she approached him and grabbed his arm "Why me? Why did you have to kill my squad as well?" he flinched as she licked his wound but suddenly he no longer felt the pain, it was gone.

"Because I knew if I tried to get you they would interfere, I could see it" she calmly explains "as you can tell probably I wasn't always that violent aswell, but you and your whole squad woke me up from a few years sleep and then you left me for a year with me hardly being able to stop thinking about you" she exclaimed and blushed

He shook his head "That still does not change the fact that you had killed them." he was calm now and didn't want to kill her anymore "Che... like hell you were." he shook his head "Look I don't care about your sexual fantasies, just go and find your vampire king or what ever."

"You are my king, please, dominate me" she said sitting down on her bed slowly and seductivly.

He shook his head "Are you crazy or something? Forget about me, I'm getting out of here no need to stay here any longer." he said as he started to slowly walk away from her

She sighs "I'll be alone then" she looks at her nails boredly "it was fun anyway though" she gave you a small smile

He chuckled and waved "Goodbye." he said as he continued to walk through the hallway, he hoped that this chapter of his life would end quickly... he lost his whole squad to a fucking vampire... a vampire! He continued walking along the hallway and soon was in the courtyard, he hoped she wouldn't do something drastic and make him stay... he boarded the plane and started pre-flight checks.

She sat in her room on her bed smirking, she had taken one of the wires in the plane so he couldn't fly. She sat there waiting for him to yell or come back or something. For some reason she just loved messing with him, she found it fun

He sat in the airplane and was just about to take off when suddenly the engine wouldn't start. "Motherfucker... you have got to be kidding me." he yelled out loud in his cockpit, he climbed back out and kicked the plane "I'm still going you hear! I will go by foot if I need to! It won't be my first time in doing so!" he yelled out loud making sure she would hear him and started walking towards the front gate.

Her eyes darken, she can not let him leave. She runs full speed to the gates and locks them. "Can't you see you can't get away now" she grins

He glared at her "Get... out... of... my... way!" he clenched his fists and continued to glare at her "You are not going to make me stay here. I don't want you or anything about you, just let me leave peacefully."

She frowned "why don't you want me, is it cause I killed your squad? I have connections I could get them back for you" she smiles and giggles

He continued to look at her "Although I grieve for my squad... it's war shit happens I care for them to the point I try and not to get them killed but I won't chase my own shadow." he crossed his hands "Look... I don't want you, I don't need you and I certainly don't think I will ever come to need you or want you. You are neither my type or taste to be first, second your a fucking vampire."

She smirks "you can be a vampire if you want.." She trails off looking at her fiddling hands

He let out a sarcastic smile "Uh, no... I don't want anything to do with you or becoming a vampire." he continued to look at her