Under the Red Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBriWolf

Original poster
Hello and welcome to Under the Red Banner... At least- this is our planning thread!

Welcome to Budapest, 2156

October 23rd, 2156

A mass demonstration is held for the remembrance of the 1956 Hungarian revolution. In minutes, around 10pm, the demonstration is brought down by police in riot gear. Everyone at the demonstration is either arrested or, in a Roman fashion, executed. Every tenth person was killed in Heroes Square that night. Out of 2000, 1900 remained. This was only due to pandemonium breaking out among those forced to watch.

Communism, it seems, had returned in force. Union jobs, the most prized, were hard to secure. The regime treated these people as princes in return for their essential undying loyalty.

My plan is for there to be multiple scenarios- we can either choose the one up there, or use one that we all formulate together.

My main idea for this RP is to essentially have a group of individuals, all "princes" to the State or some other similar organization, live together under one roof. The main point is that our characters live life better off than most, but at the same time witness the hardship that life brings for the ordinary person. Many of our characters, mine included, will not be able to say anything due to their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.