Under the Full Moon (for Sayuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he sighs then puts the small wolf down "your so mean to me milo" he says in a really dramatic voice and gives him a little kick to send him off running
"yeah so anna dont attract much attention to yourself im breaking like five rules right now" he laughed and walked on wards through the crowds pf people pushing and shoving "oh oh wait i want food!" he grabs her by the wrist and drags her into a small restuaurant on the corner of the road

"You didn't answer my question!" She complained, gaze flitting from one direction to another quickly, trying to take in everything around them at once as he dragged her along casually. As they entered the restaurant, she petulantly added, "I will attract so much attention to myself unless you tell me what that Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole knockoff portal thing was. And I need to get home." Thankfully the inside of the restaurant was somewhat quieter than it had been out in the streets, and Anna composed herself, observing her surroundings with more annoyed curiosity than distrust now.

the little restuarant had red walls and vintage decorations everywhere a woman with blonde curly hair greeted them in a waitress uniform (wpman): "hi jakie!" she winks "hello shirley" he says casually (woman):"orders?" she says smiling "the usual" he says as he its down at a small table in the corner of the room. (shirley) "and you?" she asks looking at her curiously and bends over to jake "she smells human.... jake what are you doing?" she whispers seriously "dont worry shes a new werewolf still smells of human!" he says casually. "oh the sink hole? well if you were us would you put a city where anyone can attack easily above ground or under ground?" he asks slowly as if she was stupid

Despite her threat to make a scene, she sat down across from Jake, politely telling the woman that she wouldn't be ordering anything- there was no way she could calmly sit at a restaurant in some secret werewolf town and eat like nothing was wrong. Anna scowled, still looking irritated at how calmly Jake was leading her all over the place when she just needed to get home. Once the waitress had left after a few whispered words to Jake, she glared at the male. "No, I guess not. Doesn't change the fact that you dragged me through it without any warning or explanation." She looked away, pouting somewhat petulantly. "And why are we here? I thought I was going to your stupid leader so he could get me home."

"i want food" he scowled "unlike humans we do a hella lot of running and exercising and what not i would also like to get the taste of blood out of my mouth"he said resting his hand on the table "oh and if any one asks you are a new werewolf but dont go round shouting it to the world, most werewolves are purebred werewolf and werewolf, ive been the last human turned were wolf in my clan" he explained looking bored messing with the salt shaker on the table. the waitress then came back with a huge plate of plump pink meat. (shirley): "classic venison for the big boy" she said and kissed him on the cheek she then waved at anna and walked away.
"thanks shirley" he said grinning. he then dug into the venison ripping off small pieces and swallowing them whole sometimes, he had completely forgotton about the knife and fork on the left side of the table.

"Whatever." Anna sighed, rolling her eyes. The comment about wanting to get the taste of blood out of his mouth unnerved her a little as she thought back on what he looked like in wolf form and how he'd killed the wolf that was chasing her, and she decided not to argue any more- at least for now. When his meal was brought over, she watched with raised eyebrows, quirking her lips in a faint smirk. "You want to get the taste of blood out of your mouth so you're going to devour a giant piece of dead flesh?" Admittedly she was a little awed by the way Jake shoved food into his mouth, not even using utensils, though she wrinkled her nose in distaste.

"its different from werewolf blood imagine having another humans hot fresh blood in your mouth" he said inbetween mouthfuls
when he finally finished he sat back in his chair and smiled in pleasure. it also finally hit him how important this whole situation was
"hmmm it seems ill have to skip desert" he said sadly "well lets go you lazy banana" he said warmly and waved at shirley.
he got up from his chair and started towards the door

The expression on her face made it clear how disgusted Anna was by the thought of that, and she shrugged. She guessed Jake had a point. He continued to eat messily and with no manners whatsoever, but it at least allowed for him to finish fairly quickly, and at his comment about desert stood up to leave. As they walked out she smiled at the waitress, trailing along behind Jake and letting him lead her wherever they were going next- hopefully to his pack's leader.

he wandered through the streets where they were going seemed to get louder and busier "look down and stay beside me please" he said looking around at more and more people passing through the streets guards also seemed to be getting larger in numbers" welcome to the main square we'll be at pack leader in a few minutes"
they pushed and shoved through people

She was reluctant to look down, wanting to take in everything at once as they walked through busy, crowded streets, but Anna shrugged and did as asked. She stuck close enough to Jake that their shoulders bumped occasionally, keeping her gaze straight ahead and not making eye contact with any of the people in the crowd they shoved through.

a red building with a blue dragon sticking its tongue out, sat in the middle of the huge bustling square. jake's hands got slightly sweaty and he rubbed sweat off his forehead with the back of one hand as they approached the gates of the building.
(guards):"why are you here" one of them snarled at jake. "important business to important for the likes of you" he scoffed "im here to see pack-leader about this girl here" he said gesturing towards anna "she is very important to the fairies and will not talk without a fairy beside her and the pack-leader requested her she will only speak to him" he said sternly
(guard):""fairies sill creatures all about looks, go on but i dont see why you need to go in with her" he said smiling
"well, it wass my job to transport her here so i must go in with her" he said as he walked forward toward the gates.
jake thought that went better the planned so strided forward

Status
Not open for further replies.