"Under the Dog" (Futuristic/Sci-fi/Superhuman/Angst)

Any picture preferences?

• Anime

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Real

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Description

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aegylic
I see what you mean, I will add the virus effect into her life tomorrow that way it would make a little more sense. To be completely honest, I totally forgot about the virus part because I was focusing on making the skill as realistic as possible. I will work on something and send it to you and then do what with it wherever. Sorry about that.

@TheGDeer
Yes, party!! ^ w ^

@Ethereal
No need to apologize!! If any, I feel like I should be the one apologizing because I know it feels like that I've been stretching this for an unnecessarily long time. I also seem to be throwing curveballs because I seem to be saying one thing on one day and the next I turn around and say something unrelated or different or something.

If anything, I'm glad that you're still with faulty ole me! And everyone else for that matter!! The only reason why I'm still working on this is because you all have been really supportive and helpful to me! > <

Question. Special Ops is more of what anyone that takes part of combat dose. So do you want what they do within special ops for their class?

Good question! I'm afraid I'm not that familiar with military workings, so is it alright if I do a little bit of research and then get back to you? > <

I sincerely apologize for the lack of activity everyone. I underestimated the work I would be given this semester at college.

Initially, I thought I would be fine and push on through, and get work done when it needs to be done. However, after spending a few late nights up doing homework, and a message from a fellow role-player, I realized I had to do a reality check. It wasn't if I really want the role-play to happen; it's do I currently have the ability and time to make it happen? To top it all off, a sudden family medical issue arose and must be immediately addressed, and for the time being I'm to stay at home while my father makes the trip overseas next week.

Regretfully, I have to say that work on this role-play will be postponed to an indefinite amount of time.

I really appreciate each and every single one of you, without your support I wouldn't have tried to make this happen. This idea would've been stored away in some hidden file on my computer and would never see the light of day. I'm sorry that my inability to lead has made this fall apart like this and I hope you do not feel badly about me. I do plan to bring this up and running one day, but at this current time I cannot say when.

However, what I can say is that I do wish you all good luck with your role-play endeavors, and I will hopefully be seeing you all around! :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.