Under Attack

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Leki, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Well, obviously new here. I asked one of the members here if they knew of any good RP sites, and they directed me here.
    Have to admit though that the colorfulness did have me scared for a few seconds. Has anyone here suffered from an epileptic seizure? (Just kidding)

What nicknames do you like to be called?: Leki (I mean come on, it's just four letters... Lek if you're really that lazy)

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?I'm a real boy~ Actually not sure if 22 counts as a boy. But I'm a real man sounds silly.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Depends on the plot, but I generally stick to fantasy and modern.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Anything that isn't overly brooding and emo. RP's in my opinion should be more about character interaction than plot. And it's hard interacting when your character just wants to sit in a corner the whole time.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?.... Tough choice, I do love Kitties, but I suppose I'll go with my canine side and say Wolf Packs for this one.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!.... You're joking right?

*Looks for the most vulgar inappropriate song possible*

2. Everywhere I go....~

I mean uhm, welcome ^^

3. A real man, interesting...
    O-o...anyways....

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!
    If you need help, please just ask away, we don't bite...uh- coughs- well most of us don't!
    And if you need a friend -points at self- then you already got one...if you want to ><

4. Thanks for the welcome ladies :)
    Used to think that these threads were useless formalities, but I have to admit that being welcomed does significantly impact on initial impressions on a site.
    I've been rolling about on several forums for over a decade now so I should be fine I think, but thanks for the offer of assistance. I'll be sure to spam message you or a staff member if I get confused with anything.

And my very first friend!~.... *cough* err on this forum of course. *Shifty eyes*