Status
Not open for further replies.

[fieldbox="Undyne, white, dotted, 10"] She wasn't expecting anything special. She just went to check on Papyrus and watch Papyrus yell at Sans for being lazy. It was aways sort of a delight. She walked through Snowdin, not finding anyone of interest. Soon she ventured a lil out of the town. Her helmet was up out of her face and she wasn't ready for stumbling upon... Paps, Sans, one monster, some monster halfling, and two whole humans. She paused for a second a few yards away despite the snow. She gave a huge angler grin, and pulled her helmet down, she readied a spear and chucked it. She tried to make it land in right front of Heis, maybe cut some bangs off. She wanted to give him a fair warning of a fight. While her helmet holds the look of a grimacing, evil sharklike thing, she was actually overjoyed. Luckily it should scare them a lil bit more than her eyes filled with glee. [/fieldbox]

((That moment when people are actually roleplaying with you but you almost forget about it. >.< I'll respond today. DesuJuice, remind me to. Just yell at me about it because I keep making them videos for youtubez and forgetting. And it would suck if any of these roleplays get put in the rp graveyard. :( so yeah. Gotta reply today finally! Hurgh! But for now I'm being dragged out to the outside world... a realm I do not wish to travel into. Send halp XD))

[fieldbox="Elysia And Papyrus, white, dotted, 10"]Elysia yelped when a spear suddenly came out of no where. Well, so much for meeting friendly monsters. Looks like it was about time for her and everyone else to meet some more hostile ones like that flower. Already? Jeez... She looked over at the skelebros to see what their reaction was. Sans seemed laid back as ever... while Papyrus on the other hand looked... happy? What? Paps! The heck! Someone is trying to kill us paps... don't look so happy about it! Argh.

Elysia then turned to Cassius with this look of pure terror, her eyes seeming to beg him for some sort of help.

"W-What do we do? I don't think I really want to fight anyone!" She began to back up, looking out to whoever threw the spear. Her eyes widened at the sight of the monster. They looked so intimidating...

"Mayday! Mayday! We should probably get the heck out of here! Unless you want to become a shish kabob..."

Papyrus was jumping for joy. "UNDYNE! HEY HEY! LOOKIE! I CAPTURED SOME HUMANS!"

Undyne?? Paps, don't throw us under the bus dude! He seriously is a clueless dork. Sigh...[/fieldbox]

((Now everyone dieded D:))

(( Oi, is anybody still here? ;o ))

Status
Not open for further replies.