Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]He walked back up the steps from his secret haven, and through the flower bushes again.

Suddenly, Cassius flung his hand out, telling Elysia to stop walking. His brows furrowed, and he glanced around nervously.

"Something is wrong... I think there may be someone here with us." After a moment, he returned to a normal standing position, and exited the bushes. Nothing had changed. There was no one there.

"Follow me, but stay alert."

A mist had gathered among the trees, and swirled around them like a congregation of ghosts. An eerie feeling came with it. Cassius glanced behind him nervously to see if Elysia was fine, but he did not notice the figure looming behind them, getting closer by the second.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"]Sara traveled along, and sighed kicking a stone. She hummed a small tune she had made herself.

"There's nothing to do around here!" Sara whined, looking around when she saw a human. A human! It really was! Sara dove into the nearest bush, her knees shaking in fear, worrying that the human would hurt her. 'Oh no.... Oh no! I'm gonna die!' She thought and chewed her lip.

Every few seconds she peaked out, looking at that human her lower lip trembling. But the human was very pretty, and Sara sighed. Maybe the human wasn't that bad. Sara stared at her two eyes and smiled, her one eye kinda boring. She watched the human, and the one of looked like a human, but Sara could tell he was a monster just from his aura.

Soon she built up the courage and crawled out of the bush, picking leaves out of her hair. She smiled at the girl and waved. "H-Hello.." She stuttered, as her hand shook.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Elysia, white, dotted, 10"]Elysia gasped in surprise and grabbed onto Cassius in surprise. She didn't expect to run into any monsters so soon. "G-Gah!... oh... um... h-hi." She stuttered nervously, glancing at the girl and back to Cassius. Her gaze intimidated her. Well... maybe that's because she only has one eye. It was weird to see a cyclops like this. I mean... people had told her that they were only in story books. But then again talking flowers and such are also supposed to be in story books. Elysia had to once again wonder if she wasn't in fact dead after falling from such a high place. Ugh... no time to think about possibly being dead.

She looked directly at the girl now and finally took notice of how nervous the girl seemed. It surprised Elysia that a monster would possibly be afraid of her.

"I'm... I'm Elysia. And this is Cassius. Who are you? And... why were you hiding in that bush over there?" She raised an eyebrow at the girl.[/fieldbox]

(( Hiya! Welcome to the RP btw :D ))

[fieldbox="Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]Cassius whipped around, his blonde locks swishing with the sudden motion.

A monster...

Even though the pretty, one-eyed little thing looked relatively harmless, Cassius's heart ached with mistrust. He had been subject to treason before, after all- half of a human soul was better than nothing, Undyne and the other hunters made that clear to him.

It was a difficult relationship he had with the world around him- one of uncertainty, but Cassius still loved monsterkind. With his power, perhaps his foolish, mostly unreturned love was safer than a festering hatred- safer for the monsters, of course.

However, the girl did not engage them in combat. He stood, shielding Elysia, just in case. "Hello..." He was rigid, but graceful, like a golden-maned griffin prepared to strike.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"]As the girl grabbed onto her companion, Sara blinked a few times, frowning- She assumed the girl was scared of her. "I'm sorry if I scared you.." Sara mumbled, looking down, before the girl spoke.

As the girl mumbled out something Sara barely heard, she smiled, but watched her look back and forth at the boy and her. Sara pouted and crossed her arms, but then the girl asked her a question and she blushed in surprise. "I-I'm uh.. scared. I mean- that's not my name! I'm S-Sara, and I was h-hiding because I was s-scared!" Sara barely spoke out, her voice quiet, and her face flustered, and embarrassed.

Then her friend spoke, and Sara stood there, his eyes staring through her soul. She shuddered, and frowned, looking away. "I-I can go- If I'm b-bothering you." She said, starting to walk off, not expecting to be stopped.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Elysia, white, dotted, 10"]Elysia stepped forward then. "W-Wait!" she sputtered out.

"You're not bothering us... um... uh... you seem really nice. And well, we're sorry if we scared you." Elysia had to chuckle a bit at the silly situation. They had managed to scare each other.

"It's nice to meet you Sara. Seeing a monster as nice as you... "

It fills her with determination.

She felt as though she could go out and meet more monsters, and that they would possibly be nice to her, just like this girl was.

"I feel a bit more confident in myself now that I have met more nice monsters."

Elysia smiled to herself. "Sara, do you know any other nice monsters I could meet?"[/fieldbox]

(( Random new character...? xD

Name: Heis
Appearance:
rsz_full_size_render.jpg

History: Heis comes from a rather poor family. He learned from a yong age that stealing was the only way to get what he wanted.

In fact, Heis fell into the Underground like an idiot while he was attempting to escape with stolen goods. He figured he could climb up Mt. Ebott like some sort of pro... He had a bad time.
Personality: Heis is a goofy kid, and sort of a kleptomaniac.
Likes: He thinks snakes and turtles are cute... He also likes shiny things, and making friends.
Dislikes: Storms, loud noises, the dark... As much as he wants everyone to believe that he's a strong, manly-man, most things scare him. He HATES the cold.

(( I'm gonna post without my character being approved first, #sorrynotsorry #cantwait #thuglife ))

[fieldbox="Heis, white, dashed, 10"]He tumbled for a while, halfway looking up, and halfway saying to himself, "Wow, this is a really big hole." Although with much more panic than that.

He blacked out eventually, and when Heis woke up next, he was laying somewhere in the snow, all limbs and no grace- and his loot was gone.
He gave a frustrated yowl- he had worked hard to steal those candlesticks... And mayonnaise jars. Heis had no idea what he would do with them, but they were nice and shiny, and the jars still had a little bit of mayo left over in them.

He could have made sandwiches. Sandwiches! A gurgle came from his stomach in response to the thought.

Heis laid there for a second more, defeated and angry. And then, he decided that the snow was pretty damn cold. He tried getting up, then stopped mid-way when he saw a little bit of red mixed in with the white under him. Blood? Quickly, Heis looked himself over.

There was a large gash going from his right collarbone, all the way to his lower left ribs. It wasn't too deep, but it sure didn't look pretty. He touched it gingerly, and hissed when it hurt. "Awww man... that's what I get for stealin', huh?"

He chuckled to himself, fairly happy despite the circumstances.
Who wouldn't be, after surviving such a huge fall, right?
[/fieldbox]

~~~

[fieldbox="Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]Cassius watch the two converse with uncertainty. He reached up to tuck a few flyaway strands of golden hair behind his ear, and smiled earnestly at the girl. He hoped he was doing the right thing trusting her... But, if Elysia saw no harm in it... He didn't either.

He could sense a certain... spirit, coming from Elysia, and it surprised him. How strange, how sudden... it was as if electricity had just passed through her body to his- he was filled with a half-way sense of determination as well, only because she was.[/fieldbox]

~~~

[fieldbox="Sans, white, dashed, 10"]Sans had been watching the party a while from between the trees, in the mist and snow. It wasn't time yet. Not when he would be seen approaching, and the mist wasn't thick enough to serve as his cover.

He put the whoopie cushion back into his pocket.

There would be time later. He retreated back into the shadows.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
((DERP Mysterious Sans is Mysterious. I can only imagine that he retreated back into the shadows all the while making a pun.))

Reactions: Desu Juice
[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"] Sara hanged her head as she traveled off, but as soon as Elysia stepped forward, and called for her, her small frame turned around, with a cheery smile. Sara sped to her side, grinning at the change of tables. "

"It's nice meeting you too! I've never seen a human before!" Sara exclaimed, looking at her. "You're so pretty!" She said, and smiled- the warm feeling of being around Elysia made Sara grin.

"Yeah- I do! I bet they'll be so excited to meet a human! Y'know, you're a pretty big deal around here." Sara chuckled, almost ignoring the quiet one in the back.

"And I can't believe I was one of the first to meet you!" She said, and took Eysia's hand.

"C'mon, let's go!" Sara's long legs started leading the girl down a path, happiness radiating off the cyclops.

[/fieldbox]

(( Does anyone mind if I steal Undyne? Heh I fricken love Undyne. ))

(( I'm fine with it ^.^ ))

[fieldbox="Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]Cassius followed the two girls with uncertainty. He remained silent only because the situation was so unfamiliar to him, and he really did not know what to think about everything going on around him.

... His lips parted to voice a complaint, then shut again. The monster girl did not engage them, he told himself again.
She seemed truly happy to see a human. Cassius's tail wagged slowly behind him, and a gentle smile made its way onto his face. Perhaps, it was time to break out of his shell. The girl seemed to be completely harmless...

"Hey, wait up... And where exactly are we going?" His pale blue eyes flashed brightly at the two.[/fieldbox]

~~~~

[fieldbox="Heis and Sans, white, dashed, 10"]Heis made a discontented sound. It was cold. He hated the cold. With a passion. "Eeeeugh... Now what do I do..."
Heis looked around- saw nothing but trees and white, and apparently giving up on life- decided to flop back down into the snow.

And he laid there like like a ragdoll. An especially brainless ragdoll.

"hey buddy, looks like you need a hand."

Heis spazzed for a second because when the hell did someone get here? He had just looked around a moment ago. There were feet in front of his face... He looked up to see:

A freakin' skeleton, standing, and talking. Looking at him with an incredibly eager smile.

"OH SWEET MAPLE SYRUP WHAT THE HELL" Heis kicked up snow at Sans as he sat up and dragged himself away. Sans chucked, and shook his head. Then, he saw the blood and his face changed a bit.

"c'mon, gimme your hand, you're hurt."

And Heis actually considered it- he couldn't believe himself. Without really paying attention he raised his hand to the skeleton and... POOOOOOOOOOooooooooootttttt.

"hehehehe, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick! gets 'em every time. never gets old. you're human, right? anyways, i'm sans. sans the skeleton."

Heis stared at Sans looking like he was mid-stroke. What was even happening. "come on, before my brother gets here and finds you." Sans pulled Heis up with some effort (even though the boy wasn't much taller than him at all- and definitely lighter). "... he's a human hunter. we better watch out for him. well, technically i am too, but don't worry... y'know... i don't really care about capturing anybody. papyrus though. woo, boy. he's a human-hunting FANATIC."

"Wait but... wut."[/fieldbox]

((actually someone might be joining and I don't know what character they are going to choose just yet so maybe wait? Lmao I did not think people would actually want to join this RP))

( Oh ok. That's fine. )

[fieldbox="Elysia, white, dotted, 10"]Elysia poked Sara in the arm gently. "I have a question for you." She started, before taking a deep breath. "Do you know of any monsters I should uh... avoid? Such as the yellow flower I met when I fell down here?" She furrowed her brow. "He kinda tried to kill me and well I don't want to run into someone else who will also try and kill me. I'd kind of like to... ahem... avoid any fights."

Elysia thought about the flower and shuddered. What was his name? Flowey? How deceiving... She hoped that she would not have to run into him again... for a matter of fact she hoped she wouldn't have to run into ANY hostile and creepy monsters like that ever again.

She then looked back at Cassius who asked where they were going and shrugged. Wherever they were headed, it was pretty cold...

Elysia couldn't help but shiver a bit and hug herself to keep warm.

"I'm also kind of curious as to where we are going as well..."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"]"Hmm.. Bad monsters?" She mumbled, soaking in Elysia's question. She pursed her lip as she thought about-most of the monster down here un-harmful- but there were exceptions with others.

"There's Undyne.. The royal guard.. She's a bit of a hot head when it comes to humans- she has a bit of a burning passion when it comes to you guys-" She said, pointing a finger out to Elysia- reffering to the human race.

"It's rumored that Mettaton really hates humans and wants to kill them all- but he's a celebrity- so don't worry too much about him." She said, smiling then her blood turned cold as she stopped in her tracks.

"Asgore.. He- Our King.. He hates humans.. His son died from the humans- He's the one who said that all human's that come own to the underground shall be slain.." She said, looking at Elysia with wide eyes, and then scowled. "Be careful of all those people ok? There may be some other monster that want to fight- but they're mostly un-harmful."

[/fieldbox]

( Is that person still joining?? )

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Elysia, white, dotted, 10"]Great. So a royal guard, a celebrity, and the king of all frickin' monsters might want to kill her. She couldn't feel more at home.

"Alright... I'll watch out. I really hope I don't have to fight anyone. I don't really like fighting..." She frowned, her gaze falling to the floor. She had some bad memories of her father... he was the opposite of her. He liked to hit whatever even MOVED. You could be a human, an animal, or... a monster. He just was a very violent man. She's glad he wasn't in her life anymore but even so... memories still remained.

She shook her head to get herself out of the daze. "Sorry... I just... I really don't want to hurt anyone." She smiled sheepishly at Sara. "So... um... should we maybe go somewhere? I'm really interested in seeing more of this pla-"

Just then, someone grabbed her from behind and lifted her up. She thought of screaming but decided against it since the one who picked her up was... spinning her around?? What?[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Papyrus, white, dotted, 10"]"NYEHEHEHEH!" His laughed over the girl's shoulder. "HUMAN! THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS CAPTURED YOU!" He nyeheheh'd some more before stopping to spin her. "OF COURSE YOU COULD EXPECT NO LESS OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

He then looked over to the other two who were there. "OH! HELLO TO THE BOTH OF YOU AS WELL! DID YOU NOTICE THE HUMAN THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS CAPTURED JUST NOW? UNDYNE WILL BE SO PROUD OF MEEE!" He said gleefully. "I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW HER!"[/fieldbox]

((Oh Pap you silly goose.))

[fieldbox="Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]When the monster girl stopped walking, looking as if Undyne herself had just pointed a spear at them, Cassius also halted in his steps to warily watch her, knowing who came next. He nodded his head as she mentioned the King, understanding the spar of fear in her eyes.

Then, he sighed. "I've been trying to keep myself away from them for as long as possible- being half-human myself." He figured there was no point in hiding it from these two. They certainly weren't going to harm him.

He studies Elysia, and smiled brightly. "Well, I'm glad. I've never been much of a fighter myself." He chuckled.

And then Cassius practically jumped out of his skin at the sound of loud 'nyehs' next to him. There was a skeletal figure dressed in odd robes, holding Cecilia. Holding her... captive.

'Please take good care of the next person you meet.'

His mother's words echoed in his ears... That person, the one he was supposed to take care of, was now being held captive! (Kinda). Cassius's blue eyes became pits of ice, glaring jagged daggers at the monster. The name 'Undyne' made his skin crawl. "Let her go!" He shouted.

What a dolt. He was completely unaware that Papyrus was mostly harmless, when Elysia was such a nice human.[/fieldbox]

~~~

[fieldbox="Heis and Sans, white, dashed, 10"]Sans and Heis trudged through the snow. The journey was made pleasant by Sans's frequent use of puns- which Heis found absolutely hilarious. Heis found everything hilarious.

They stopped. Sans turned to look at Heis, and the boy found himself already smiling, knowing what was coming next. "there's snow way we'll get to town at this rate."
He dissolved in giggles, and responded, "Puns about winter are... snow joke to you, I-cee." Sans laughed, "good one!"

This went on for some time, until the two happened upon a clearing in the trees.

Heis's gaze was immediately (and for obvious reason) drawn to some kind of large skeleton (much like Sans) aggressively asserting that it had captured a human.
On their walk, Sans had explained the danger humans faced in the Underground, and so Hans was well-informed (if he had been listening- there was no telling when Heis was spacing out) about the goings-on beneath Mt. Ebbot. That means that the boy realized that whatever was going on, was obviously a... threatening situation. This was the pinnacle of Heis's thinking ability at the time.

Heis figured he had to do something, and soon. So despite his wound, Heis charged towards the group and jumped into the air. He aimed a foot at the skeleton's head, and yelled- "Go to HAIL." The seriousness of the whole thing made it that much funnier to Sans, who at that moment activated his abilities.
With a simple stroke of his hand Heis was sent sprawling onto his butt in the snow. Sans snickered under his breath. Heis had seemed to forget that part about Sans telling him just how strong humans are against monsters. Sans forgave the boy immediately- charmed by the other's dopey grins and silly giggles, and approached him to see if he was alright.

Flecks of blood smeared the ground, but Heis seemed to not notice this, and instead pouted up at Sans as he approached everyone. "You did that, didn't you?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"]Everything happened so fast..

First Elysia kept on about how she didn't want to fight and how she wanted to see more of the underground. Sara understood if she didn't want to fight- and was actually excited about showing her around until-

That damn skeleton she saw sometimes jumped out of nowhere and grabbed onto Elysia- screaming random things out. Her reactions were way different from the other monster who freaked out- though Sara knew he was completely harmless, and pretty annoying. What was his name... Ah Papyrus, that skeleton from Snowdin town.

"Papyrus I-" She started to speak before another human jumped out of nowhere and scared the living daylights out of Sara. He almost kicked Papyrus but got flicked out of the way by Sans- which was kind of funny. Behind him trailed the other skeleton, who laughed at the human boy.

Sara's huge eye blinked at the human boy- who was pretty cute, and a small blush spread across her cheeks. Though she noticed blood coming from him, and she rushed to his side. "Are you ok?!" She asked, her cheeks red as she held out a hand to him.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Elysia and Papyrus, white, dotted, 10"]Elysia blinked, not sure as to what the heck was going on now. First this skeleton guy grabs her and starts saying silly things. Not that she minded... and now another skeleton was here. And another human? Whoa. She wasn't alone! Hooray! Papyrus let go of Elysia in surprise.

"W-WHAT? THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES NOT KNOW WHY YOU ALL ARE YELLING." Then Papyrus looked over to the boy who had just got flung into the snow. "OH NO! HUMAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Papyrus, being completely oblivious to the fact that Heis had just tried to injure him, went over to check if he was okay as well. He looked at the other skeleton, seeming to know him.

"SANS, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN? HE'S HURT! THE GREAT PAPYRUS NEED TO IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIM SOME SPAGHETTI." He then looked over to Elysia. "A PLATE FOR YOU TOO!" This caused Elysia to giggle. She then also made her way over to the human boy and Sara, giving the boy a curious look.

"So... you're a human too?" She asked with caution. She looked back at Cassius and raised an eyebrow, trying to see if HE at least knew what was going on.

Everything is a mess.[/fieldbox]

((lmao))

[fieldbox="Heis Sans and Cassius, white, dashed, 10"]Cassius had literally no idea what was going on anymore. He looked halfway angry, halfway just plain brain dead. "Tch, don't look at me, I'm just as confused as you are."

But having another human was like... Cassius felt like he had just witnessed a miracle. Two humans fall in, and only about an hour apart from each other? King Asgore was going to have a field day...

Heis rubbed the back of his neck shyly as the monster girl approached him and offered her hand. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. I just had a bit of a tumble, that's all. Also, thank you, Sans, for making it worse, and ruining my image. Real cold, Sans. Real cold." He turned to the skeleton with a 'I'll get you for this later' look, then they both started laughing again, because what was even happening right now.
Heis took the monster girl's hand and picked himself up out of the snow, immediately shivering. "Out of all the possible places... why does that hole have to lead right to somewhere cold, huh?" He asked nobody in particular.

"Alright then, I guess it's introduction time. My name's Heis, I'm a human, yes. And also I'm officially your human-hunter overlord person now." He glanced at Papyrus. "Because I just decided I'm going to overthrow Undies or whatever her name is. First new law- stop hunting humans. Second law, feed me."

Sans chuckled and gestured to himself, "that's a pretty ambitious goal. as the kid made it pretty obvious, my name is sans. that's my brother papyrus. as you can tell, he's a human-hunting fanatic so watch out."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sara, White, dashed, 10"] Sara scowled at the skeleton brothers, at least she knew who they were..and how annoying the twocan be- Well Sans is ok sometimes- but still.

The human boy explained himself, and Sara sighed. "You know-" She completely stopped when the human boy took her hand and helped himself up. Sara's whole face lit up as her eyes sparkled- a human boy touched her! Sara stood there fangirling when the cold nipped at her nose and she snapped out of it.

"We should probably head out to Snowdin." Sara suggested, her face still red, but she was more calmer now.

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.