1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Typically Assassins are meant to kill human beings. But what happens when Jai is told to actually to protect a very attractive woman. Would they be able to keep this strictly professional... Or will it turn out to mostly lust... And love?

-Character Sheet-
Name: Jai Byron Indigo

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Muscular/Athletic

Dominant/Submissive: Dominant (Top)

Birthday: October 29th

Sign: Scorpio

Fear(s): N/A

Hobbies: Fighting, Shooting, Videogames and training... Alot. Sometimes he overdoes the training.

Personality: He is mysterious, hardcore and a complete bad ass. He doesn't let anything stand in is way and makes sure to get what he wants. He is quite an ladies man. He is a very precise killing machine, rough around the edges, short tempered, smartass, sarcastic but deep down he is very sweet, smart... Protective and loyal, he has just had a rough life. He is misunderstood. He does have his own sense of humor.

Bio: His parents were killed in front of his very eyes when he was just 7 years old. His uncle, who was a highly trained assassin took him in, training him to be the top assassin. He has gone to school for obvious reasons, and actually got a degree, making a great cover up for his secret life. But the majority of the time he is out doing his job, with precise actions and never looks back.

Looks: Both Anime version or real version! Doesn't matter to me which one you prefer.

latest

Or

Deep blue eyes
510c1773e9e72481fc77d34857ae7a5c.jpg

Tattoo(s): Right Side
tribal-dragon-tattoo-on-side-for-men.jpg

Right Shoulder:
Tattoos+for+Men+%2528sexy+tattoos%2529+9.jpg

Left Calf:
3D-Calf-tattoo-31.jpg

Normally I wouldn't touch more than one plot by someone but I've been waiting to see if anyone else was interested in this one.. I have some ideas to turn it into a soft of underground action with secrets and plot twists thpugh