Undead: Nomads

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Guess so " she said closing her eyes blocking out the things around hour listing to the littlest sounds

Sylvia smiles. "Well, I'm glad it's not just me anymore." She was with a psycho and a boy. Interesting combination.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at the two people. She knew the boy wasn't going to be a problem but the girl because of her screaming

She glances at the other girl. "Ya know, I only screamed because it was my last resort. I wouldn't have if I had had a few bullets left."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyra looked at her brother, "we need food..." She rubbed her eyes and looked at the other survivor. She didn't trust him, He was armed and well prepared so firstly why did he need the help of two complete strangers when he clearly had all the means of protecting himself on his own and secondly where was his food? He had nothing on him and yet he hadn't said a word about it since arriving.

"I know." Was the young mans solemn reply, "we can't do this forever." He put an arm around the girl, "We'll be fine, I promise. Nothing will happen to you."

Kaleb smirked, "Promises..." he muttered under his breath.

Helen watched the chaos slowly spread out and dissipate after she and the other girl entered the street. The walkers were few and far between and she had even seen some people entering the building down a ways from where they were. She didn't want to be around any more people than she was already. Crowds meant noise and noise meant trouble.

"Keep up and stay quiet. We're moving to another location down the street to get a better view." Taking one more glance up and down the street, she took off at a paced run, weaving around cars and crossing in front of building after building until she came to a office suite. "Here we are...hurry inside and check if the place is clear or not. If there are undead in there, try to kill them quietly. We don't need anymore than we already have around here."

" Whatever " she said leaning against the wall more as she sat thinking about things. She sat waiting for there next moves

"I saw a woman and a girl running around the city. They could help us."

Last edited by a moderator:
" Fine. " was all she said as she stood up and with her sword in one hand pushing her hair back out her eyes

"Alright, let's go!" she marched out the door, gun in hand. They slowly crept down the stairs.

Helen waited until the girl had gone inside and then followed quickly after, listening to the door close behind her. The entry hall seemed to be empty of all life, human or undead. Thank the stars for small favors. "Come on, see of there's anything around. Even small rocks..don't overlook anything or we'll shortchange ourselves."
She wondered what those other groups were doing, but she quickly shoved that thought aside as she began rummaging through some dressers and cabinets for whatever was still there.

This place was probably one of the first ransacked by people. Giant buildings hold more stuff, so go for those first. Then the food stores....or visa versa. Whichever you were closer to. Human nature was predictable and yet, completely irrational at the same time. She sighed as she headed into another room nearby.

She really usually do this but she grabs James hand and leads him down the stairs " Damn twit don't make sounds " she thought to herself

Selena was scared when the other women went into a new room. She started to search for things. She found a collection of marbles and put them in a small bag she had. She kept her small sword at bay just in case of anything. She started to think about all the people she use to know. Because this house looked like the one a friend of hers had she even had a marble collection. "I hope the other groups are okay." She thought to herself.

Ryu sighed, "I'm going to look on the roof, there might be something there," He stood making his way up a flight of stairs to the roof of the building where he grinned at the small goldmine not of food unfortunately but weapons, he didn't say anything though. He took a sniper rifle and crouched, another hand placed on a flair gun. He could get food, more important supplies and in return he could provide weapons.

Kaleb stood and walked over to Kiyra, "You alright their kiddo?" He smiled as he stood there.

Kiyra nodded avoiding the mans gaze, "y... yes. I'm ok," she eventually replied.

"Quick, this way!"

They marched up to a smaller building, and ran through the doorway. They quickly searched the first room, where Sylvia finds a few bullets, perfect for her gun. The next room is less fruitful, with a few walkers inside. When they finally reach the third, there is a small girl in the corner, searching through a cabinet. She freezes up when she sees them.

Ryu scans the street below. Nothing... He lowers the rifle and picks up the flair gun. He sighes and fires it in to the air letting off a loud pop followed by a hiss. He sat back only to hear heavy footsteps behind him befor e he had a chance to react Kaleb had dragged the young man to his feet and was pounding his face in with a spiked knuckle duster.

"MORON... YOU FUCKING MORON. YOU WANNA GET US KILLED. YOU STUPID 'LIL SHIT.

Kiyra ran up gripping a revolver "Let him go! Let him go you psycho."

Kaleb did let Ryu go only for him to now turn to the girl with a sinister grin, "Wha' was that?...?"

Helen was searching through the room for any useful things. She had found some torn clothes, but other than that there was nothing of importance. She heard someone enter the room where the girl was and she pressed her back against the wall and peeked into the room. It was a group that had entered. They were human, but that didn't mean they were friendly.

She loaded a few marbles into her chamber and rounded the corner, leveling her rifle against her shoulder at the group. "Mind telling us what you all are doing here? If you're thinking of trying something, I'd advise that even at this short distance I can blow off any of your limbs very easily...so think VERY carefully."

Her eyes was dead set on the group and their movements. If they tried anything suspicious, then she would make sure they paid for it in spades.

A woman walked in, the one who Sylvia had seen on the rooftop earlier. She raised her hand, trying to wave, but also trying to avoid being shot.

"I'm Sylvia. I saw you on the rooftop a few minutes ago. We came in here to find you." she said, gesturing to the group. "Please don't kill me."

She heard the girl mention that they were looking for her and she kept her eye on them as she lowered her rifle. "Looking for me huh? Well then, consider me found. What do you all want?"

Status
Not open for further replies.