Undead: Nomads

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I guess you are not hungry" While playing with a silver locket around his neck. " So where are you head to"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Anywhere really I'm a day by day type of girl " she said pushing her hair out her eyes

" Yeah might as well but heads up I'm what people call a psycho bitch " she said with a little laugh

Sylvia watched as these to slowly warmed up to each other. She was speechless. "If you plan on leaving me in the dust, go ahead. I don't care."

" Were not going to leave you " she said with a little annoyance " If I'm not with you who's going to save you when your screams attract walkers "she said looking at her glaring a bit with her green eyes

"Well, I don't even know your names. By the way, I'm Sylvia."

(Sorry for my lack of posts, I have a tone of things to do in the next few weeks and I'm not sure if all of it is going to get done)

The trio now sat in silence. Ryu held on to his pistol, he sat cleaning it thoroughly to ensure that the next time he needed it, there would be no problems as had happened in the past. He looked between the other two, fist to his sister who as ever was at his side. Her head rested in his lap as she tried to get to sleep. The other older man who had introduced himself as Kaleb sat on the opposite side of the room. He put the now polished barrel down beside him and sighed as Kiyra sat up.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked with a concerned look, "you've not said a word in a few hours."

Last edited by a moderator:
She shrugs. "Sure, I could go for some food. I'm running low on it anyways. So, how long have you been here?" she walks in and sits down on a sofa.

Since I was a little. This is .... was my family home. So why is someone so young by themselves .

"My parents died somewhat after the outbreak. Even then, I was on my own." she paused. "I ran off after I discovered that they were putting me up for adoption. When I came back after this had happened, they..." she drifted off.

He turn to Victoria." So what your story." He said in a nervous voice. Not wanting to piss her off.

" Family dies when I'm 11 been on my own since "she said with a shrug before looking down choking back tears as she thinks about her father

" Great you made two girls sad you are a genius , James" he said to himself ."I am sorry i should not ask you that "

" It's fine " she said pulling herself together she looks between boy and the girl she met

Status
Not open for further replies.