Undead: Nomads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen could hear the girl behind her keeping up as they descended stairs and headed for the lowest floor to ground level. Having an extra pair of arms and eyes with her made her both nervous and a little more comfortable. She knew that this girl would try and help, but if she got into trouble..could she be dependable to care for herself?

We'll have to find out when it happens I guess. Arriving at the front door, she could see a few walkers passing by. "We'll give it a moment before we head into the heat of things. You better make sure that you're fully ready for whatever happens once we leave."

Finally the girl was close enough to yell at. "We've got to get to that rooftop!" she said, gesturing toward the woman with red hair.

Selena keeps pace with Helen. "I'll be ready" she said as she puts a pistol in her gun holder and pulls out a sword to defend with. "My friend taught me well and her death won't be in vain." she thought to herself. Selena was scared to death but still okay with everything she knew she would help this women survive just like she helped her friend.

She looked at the woman then rolled her eyes " No shut dumb ass quit your yelling your attracting walkers " she turned away from her and started walking

Well, this girl obviously wasn't very polite. Sylvia glared at her and started moving. The zekes were starting to thin out, at least.

She didn't have time to babysit anyone she stops at the building looking around sporting a few walkers on each side. She looked around and picked up a couple of rocks throwing one into a broken Window she stepped back and waited.

" Damn it , they way to loud out there. " in a tried voice. " I thought I could get a little bit of sleep hold up here." James has been walk the past few without sleep and he know that could not keep that up.

Seeing no walkers come out she walked in not looking back to see if the other girl was following she looked around and started up stairs trying to find the room she saw the dude in just moments before

The girl was way too rude to stay with. But, she needed someone to cover her. They kept moving toward the building, and soon they were climbing the staircase.

She found the room and she steeped in she looked at the guy then looked around " So your staying in here nice plan " she said looking around she was better off by her self but she knew having a group would be better

The boy was actually kind of cute. But she had to maintain the tough-girl look. She looked around the apartment. "Kinda is a nice place."

" Yeah but has anyone told you it's rude to spy on people " she said referring to when he was watching them earlier she leaned against the door frame twirling her sword in her hand

"Wait, he was spying?" she said, looking back at the girl. "Ya know, I never got your name."

" I was not spying I.....I was just check out the area , and I just happen to see you two out there." While putting on his glasses." By the name is James , James Bishop. who are you two"

" Victoria " she said nonchalant she stops spinning her sword for a moment to clean it of with her shirt regaling a small scar on her belly before putting her shirt back down

He got up from the floor." What bring you to my humble abode?"

" Nothing else to do been walking wall day tired cause I had save this twit from the walkers" she said sliding down so she sat on the ground

He roll to her a can of pork and beans. " Here eat something." He look at her sword " Where find that sword at"

" My father gave it to me " she said picking up the can up beans she look at them before setting them down

Status
Not open for further replies.