Undead: Nomads

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smelled like crap, but at least she got away from the walkers. The city was close. She could hide there. Oh, no. More walkers.

James decided to search around the building to see if he can find some supplies. He head stairs to the second floor. The first three room he check were completely barren. The fourth door he checked was locked. " Jackpot , There must be something in here" He start to ram into the door as hard as he could to open it . " One more good hit should do it" The door went falling open ,and he ran into the room. He trip over something that was on the floor and hit the floor with a bang. His glasses went flying of his face. " Damn it where did they go" While he was searching from them. He heard a sound that anyone would by now the sound of a walker groaning. Before he had a chance to look the walker launched for him getting a hold of his backpack.As quickly as he could push of the walker it fell back on the floor. He start look for something kill it with. He barely could make something that was on the table . He grab it. It felt heavy in his hand. This could be usefully. He took the weapon a lift it over his head and slam it on the walker head killing it. "Now where did those...." ( crunch) He look down to see that he had step on his glasses. " Damn it"

As she got ready to go, Helen saw the door to the roof access open. There's no way the walkers got up here! She readied herself for a fight and then saw a girl come through. She watched her run up and hand her a bag of marbles. "These should help." With any other gun these would have been useless. Luckily for her, her gun was just the one that needed it. She smiled and took the marbles from her.

"Watch the door!" She took a handful of marbles and loaded them quickly into the chamber, cocking the bolt back and bringing the gun to position. The walkers were swarming the area now. She knew she didn't have enough to take all of them, but if she could clear the ones that were the immediate threat, then maybe.....
The shots rang out one after another..each one dropping another of the terrifying undead. The streets were littered with these things and they just seemed to keep coming.

"I've done what I can." She quickly disassembled her gun and stored it inside her backpack, glancing at the kid. "You want to come along then keep up. Otherwise, thanks for the help." She hurried over to the door glancing into the hallway and upon seeing it clear, began her descent into the lower levels.

Selena ran after her and follows her down the steps. "I'm glad i was able to help." she said smiling. "I'm glad their is some decent people on this earth" she thought to herself as she pulled out her baseball bat ready to defend herself against any walker.

Victoria stood in the middles of the dirt flied her red hair flowing in the slight breeze she clutched the gold creased samurai sword her father left her. Even though she was just 15 years old she's been through a lot she looked around her knowing she better start moving kicking up the dirt with her dirty white cow boy boots she started walking putting her hand in the back pockets of her shirt shorts. As she walked she keep her head down to keep the blustering sun out of her green eyes

He start to look in his backpack for his extra pair of glasses. " Yes there they are " he put them on his face. He look at the weapon he use to kill the walker. It was a all-purpose hand tool. He clean it off with a rag that he had found and put it in his backpack. It is always a good idea to keep a melee weapon on your person. He start to look around the rest of the room for anything he could use. He found five can of chicken noodle soup in a cardboard box. He a small smile came on his face." Thank God, It was not pork and beans." That was what he had been eating for the past week.

She manged to find a a bonded shopping mall she looked around picked up a small rock and throw it against a Window the watched to see if any walkers would appears. "Hmm.." she thought to her self once she saw it surface from behind a tossed over SUV she walked up to up slicing the head off with just a flick of her wrist it was effortlessly. She watched the walker fall and laughed she would be what some would say crazy. She pushed through the doors and wondered around

Ryu was on his feet again before he had a chance to sit down, "ah Jesus fucking Christ that's not good." He saw a mass of tWhem, He held the axe in his grip as something knocked on the glass. A survivor. This couldn't have been worse timing as Ryu prepared himself, "Kiyra get behind me."

"But... what about the survivor, he'll die." Kiyra stammered as she scrambled to her feet, still feeling weak.

"Just do as your fucking told." He ran to the door throwing it open and signaling to the man to get inside. He faught his way through the dead clearing abut ten of them before he had a chance to fall back inside. He slammed the door shut, locked it and drew the blinds. He looked at the new arrival. "Explain... NOW." He tightened his grip on the weapon.

The man was about thirty with short blond hair, harsh dark green eyes and several scars marking his face. He was athletic looking. He was dressed in a vest, ripped jeans and a knackered pair of trainers, he carried on his belt a large revolver and an AK 47 over his shoulder, "well you took your fucking time didn't yah."

There was a woman on one of the rooftops. She had a massive machine-gun like weapon. I guess I could go to her, but the walkers are everywhere, I'll have to be careful. She started making her way through the walkers. The woman looked down at her. There was another girl, maybe a bit younger than her.

She stopped as a group of walkers started to circle her she looked down letting her hair fall in face before pushing it back " Now this will be fine " she did a evil laugh before she sliced the first one in half oh so easily killing one right after the other half way through she had blood slated on her face

She kept moving toward the woman, desperation clear on her face.

As she got to the last one she snickered and in one slow motion move it was sliced right down the middle " That was fun" she giggled to her self she stooped there wiping the blood off her face

Closer, and closer. Then, she bumped into a walker, and she froze. Oh, crap. All the zekes looked at her. No, oh please no! They came closer. Then she screamed.

She heard the scream and rolled her eyes turning to see the walkers going for a woman not to older then herself she surged and watched

Her gun had only a few bullets. She fired. again and again, she let loose another blow to a zeke's head.

She rolled her eyes once more and walked over to help killing them as she walked to her

Another girl was getting close. She had a bored look on her face and a gun. She continued to shoot.

( I have a samurai sword not a gun)

She got to that last walker she just kicked it down with a laugh watching it struggle to stand

James watch from one of the second floor window what was going on outside . "Holy shit that chick is a badass"

She looked at the female she just saved and spoke her voice soft like a dance " Next time don't scream and just kill them you twit " she pushed her hair back looking around sporting some dude in a Window

Status
Not open for further replies.