Undead Apoc RP 1x1 request

K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
Okay, so for those who actually got past reading the name of this thread, I'm hoping it was because you're actually interested. The major details will be discussed in PM, I feel there is still joy to be had in the genre. I love games, movies, shows, and especially roleplays set in a world where the undead begin to overwhelm the world. Anyway..

The story goes as follows:
The year is 2106. In recent years, the technological advancements have made barely any progress, due to centuries of war between many different people. Over-population has caused many countries to start enacting annual purges, and shady governments and organizations have had a hand in many shady deals. A few years before now, an organization popped up in every major country, specializing in pharmaceuticals and medical drugs, and going by the name of ReePharma, named partially after it's creator, Reese Cohen. Soon after, they had released a very controversial drug, rife with side effects, but almost effectively curing cancer.

This however, was a cover for the real purpose of the drug, which was to kill the user a few weeks after it was taken before reviving them as undead corpses. This gave them the opportunity to unleash Dead-Sek, an organization under ReePharma's control, and enact martial law, and kill whoever they wanted, moreso whoever didn't align with them. Over the next few years, people everywhere were infected, and travel was restricted in every country. Not that it would help, but this was a measure to ensure it didn't spread. Fast forward to now, and everything is destroyed and decaying in a long-dead world. Now, we try to survive as best we can with what we find, though sometimes, it isn't enough.

I'd love to have a few takers on this, but if not, that's fine also. I hope everyone at least enjoyed the story.

I wouldn't mind playing this out with you.

@TheTechnologicVampire I'm so sorry I've been away for a bit. I didn't mean to be away, but work has been steady, and busy. If you're still interested, I have the next two days off, so we can definitely start something up.

Cool. Wanna PM me and we can start setting it up?