Unconsciousness in Sleep

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Flaremon, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Sleep, a very important activity in human life. Yet, while asleep, we are vulnerable as we are partially in hypnosis status - we are semi-conscious.

This I hate. I dislike it. I get tired. My eyes grow weary. Yet, I don't want to go to sleep and become the semi-conscious. It's unknown what would happen to me throughout my sleep. That period of time which I'm asleep in is like an empty void. Blackness without dreams, a lack of control with them.

Call me weird, or whatever, but I just feel minorly uncomfortable towards sleep. Okay, I don't hate it, but I feel a bit disturbed by it.

Thoughts?

2. Anya walk over to the chair and sits down.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't exist in a semi-conscious state while I sleep. I am completely comatose, like unreasonably so. It takes my wife half an hour to revive me.

4. I'm always conscious unless it's one of those "dead asleep" days when I hit the pillow and go byebye. I love redoing scenes in my dreams if I don't like them or turning the whole story around and starting over.

But the one thing I can't do is wake up. No matter how badly I want to wake up, I can't. x3

5. I tent to tire myself out before sleep so that I lose contentiousness and don't dream though i often remember convocations that happen in the room when I'm asleep so who know if i ever properly fall asleep O_o

6. I tend to be in a flat-out comatose state when I sleep, and it takes a lot to wake me up. Also, I tend to have very interesting dreams from time to time and I do sometimes dream of scenes that are actually happening around me right before I wake up.

One particularly weird thing happened to me way back when though, I dreamt that I got up from the sofa bed in the living room, walked towards my room, opened the door, and then went to my bed, and then when I woke up, I was my bed! That struck me as surprising because I fell asleep in the living room sofa.