Uncommon Tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squid jerky seems to be a hit or miss with people. I am a lover of it. <3

Canned tuna with mustard, black pepper and hot sauce. Cause mayo is naaaasty.

idk, some people think that's weird. I like a similar concoction with chicken/egg salad.

I can't stand century eggs hahaha ; ;

As for me... well, does Vegemite count? I like cow tongue as well.
At least it isn't MARMITE. xD

I'm one of the pickiest eaters ever most obscure or uncommon (From an American palette) are not easy to find. The only thing I have that's close, my co-workers think my love of sushi, sashimi and all those types of raw fish is weird. But come on, that's not weird. I mean, why else would they still sell sushi in America? <.<

I eat everything. Surströmming, Marmite, Cow tongue, Brussel sprouts. All of it.
I just have a great disgust for fruit, except for a few. I especially hate strawberries. I'll just vomit it right back out.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs. Nacho cheese chips with sour cream. Burnt popcorn. Tomatoes right from the garden with a dash of salt, eat 'em like apples. Subway's mayo.

While not weird, I love pickles. I crave pickles. I've eaten 10+ large pickles in a day before (I really regretted it that night tho). Kosher dill are da best.

And no one seems to like Cream of Wheat, but it is my go-to warm breakfast outside of freezer waffles. Cream of wheat drowned in milk and sprinkled with brown sugar.

I also don't mind Rocky Mountain Oysters >.> Mmm fried bull testicles

While not weird, I love pickles. I crave pickles. I've eaten 10+ large pickles in a day before (I really regretted it that night tho). Kosher dill are da best.
yesssss I love pickles like this too! Everyone in my life thinks I'm weird, but they're so good. :( I have a jar of baby dills and sweet pickles in my fridge at all times. Just depends on which kind I'm craving.

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
Status
Not open for further replies.