Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance
Hey, so I'm Unbound, and I've been RPing for a few years now. I'm not really fussy about post lengths, as long as I have something to work with. Just a warning, I'm a rapid poster, but at the same time I understand that life can drag you down, so posting daily isn't needed, although if you're a fast poster also, we'll get along great. I do look for fairly decent grammar and structure within the posts, but am fully aware that no one is perfect.

I do either FxF or MxF, and prefer to play the female characters in them. I am always up for romance, but at the same time do not want it to be the focus of my RPs, I always like a good plot. In addition, I'm fine with writing out smut, but I am willing to simply skip it with a classic fade to black if you prefer.

Well, here's a brief list of some ideas I have, but I am more than open for any ideas you may have. At the end of the day, I'm just looking for a partner to have a long lasting, fun RP with.

My list (Pairings & Plots)
Bold = Preferred Character
Underlined = Idea I'm really interested in.
Strikethrough = Ideas I do not want to do at this time.

PINK CAPITALS = My most wanted idea.

Popular x Goth/Punk/Emo
-When one of the most popular people in school gets into a confrontation with one of the
Alternative kids, they end up finding out that they are surprisingly not disgusted by each other.

Gang Leader x Kidnapped
-When the owner of a large company refuses to pay his protection fee to the local big dogs they decide that the best way to get at him is to take what he holds dearest, his precious daughter. However, when he still refuses, she has to learn to live in the world of the gang, and hope that she can win over the favour of the gang leader themselves.

Mage x Rogue/Warrior
-In a world where war wages between light and dark, a mage is tasked with a very important mission by her king, one that could lead to the end of the war. However, to assist, she is assigned another to accompany her, in case the mission turns south.

Mermaid x Stranded Sailor
-When a ship wrecks out at sea, the crew face the threat of drowning. However, one of them is saved by a mythical mermaid, using her power to bestow the ability of underwater breathing to the survivor.

Fighter x Betting viewer/Coach/Fighter
-In the slums of the city, one of the main attractions is the large underground fighting ring.
Whether it's competing to try and make a living or betting to increase what you have, all sorts of people find themselves drawn. But when fighters fall on hard times, sometimes they find allies in the most unlikely places.

Pirate/Adventurer x Other Pirate/Adventurer/Guard
When her ship sinks, a lone pirate finds herself washed up on the shores of a local island. Unfortunately, people on this island were aware of her history, and thus she was soon arrested. However, when in jail, she begins to befriend someone, whether they be a guard, fellow inmate or a general visitor. When she finally gets out, either by release or escape, the two find themselves heading off together in pursuit of adventure.

HARLEY QUINN X JOKER
Starting when the Joker is imprisoned within Arkham Asylum, the RP would be an alternate reality from the Canonical DC universe, but would still feature the same things. It would go over Harleen falling for the Joker, the eventual breakout, her going to Ace Chemicals and just a free universe where we would go over their relationship. Of course, there will be appearances from other DC characters (Both heroes and villains, controlled by either RPer), and I feel that it could be a very interesting RP.

Last edited:
I'm intrestead in the mage and warrior\rogue.

Gang leader x kidnapped, mage x warrior, and mermaid x stranded sailor all interest me.

If you're not against furries/anthros, I have a character for the warrior role. For the other two, I'd need to design something for them :3

I am open again for partners to being roleplays with. :D

NEWEST IDEA (Looking for a partner):

Harley Quinn x Joker 1x1 (Would prefer playing Harley, but can play Joker).
Starting when the Joker is imprisoned within Arkham Asylum, the RP would be an alternate reality from the Canonical DC universe, but would still feature the same things. It would go over Harleen falling for the Joker, the eventual breakout, her going to Ace Chemicals and just a free universe where we would go over their relationship. Of course, there will be appearances from other DC characters (Both heroes and villains, controlled by either RPer), and I feel that it could be a very interesting RP.

If you're up for a FxF Mermaid x Sailor I would love to explore some ideas with you

Updated the list of ideas, still looking for rpers!

Yeah, my most craved is the Joker X Harley one (although this could be any pairing in the Dc universe if you want to change it). Besides that, the pirate X someone else one is also one I am up for (we could always throw a steampunk spin on it if you want). What are you up for?

Well if I knew more about the DC universe I would totally take you up on that offer because even though I don't know much about him the Joker is fascinating to me for some reason, especially when Heath Ledger played him in The Dark Knight. I was so into it.

But, I would also be into some kind of pirate deal. I know a bit about Steampunk and could give that a go if it's something you want to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.