Unaccomplished Goals

F

Flaremon

Original poster
I've been dreaming of becoming a filmmaker since I was 17 or 18. I didn't want to make movies my career goal until that late, but my whole life, I've been very fascinated about movies. Who wouldn't be? Philosophy. The way of life. Exploration of humanity. All such interesting topics wrapped in one explosive entertainment package. I digress.

Right now, studying Digital Media Design, I, hopefully, could take one more step towards that world. With my writing practice, who knows? I might just be the next Ang Lee.

What about you? What have you always wanted to do but unable to accomplish it yet?

Write and publish novels. :/ Ever since 4th grade. (I'm 27 now c__c) Yet, I have not ever finished a novel. t__T I can only hope it's because I'm young and still un-ready to sit still and finish anything amazing.

That's really my only "life goal" now! XD Everything else is just about day to day living and staying happy!

Reactions: 1 person
There's alot of things I wanted to do that I still wanna do..I'll list them

1. Pro Wrestler..I do have some training
2. Pro Sports Player..specifically basketball or baseball
3. Game Designer..I'm trying to go to college for this
4. Voice Actor...I know the local radio station people and trying to start there cause I heard all voice actors started on radio
5. Computer Programmer...can go to college for that too.

LAST POST THEN I GO TO BED.

I want to do a HALO jump.

4. Voice Actor...I know the local radio station people and trying to start there cause I heard all voice actors started on radio
Oh, really? That's cool, because a classmate of mine wants to get started on voice-acting, too. He's joined this forum called Voice Actors... erm, something. Well, it's a voice-actors forum, as far I know.

But, there was this fresh Singapore director who came along to our school the other day and told that classmate of mine about this website (a local one, I believe) that accepts sample recordings of voices of interested parties. I'm guessing he went there instead, but, eh.

Oh, really? That's cool, because a classmate of mine wants to get started on voice-acting, too. He's joined this forum called Voice Actors... erm, something. Well, it's a voice-actors forum, as far I know.

But, there was this fresh Singapore director who came along to our school the other day and told that classmate of mine about this website (a local one, I believe) that accepts sample recordings of voices of interested parties. I'm guessing he went there instead, but, eh.

hmmm probably Voice Actors Alliance or something like that..I've been there its for people that wanna actually do fandubs and as far as I know some talent have been discovered there but from what I've read of actual voice actors. They all got their starts in radio.

I want to star in a play. Silly, yeah, but I would love it! ^_^

@sei: know they haven't done it for decades in the US, but you should try a non-static LALO jump.

1. I want to become a comic book artist for Marvel or Dark Horse
2. I want to create a suit of Terminator armor, that is anmatronic and can be operated from within, and of course, decorate it like Grey Knight Terminator armor.

1. Finish "This One Realm" and turn it into a series of seven books.

2. Perform with my three idols of music, Dave Mustaine, Les Claypool, and of course... Big B (AKA Buckethead)

3. Eventually find myself in a positive, constructive, and challenging relationship with a woman that I can appreciate, and support throughout our years.

4. Overcome my lack of self esteem.

5. To relax, and learn to enjoy life to it's fullest.

6. Design my own guitar.

Get my songs recorded.

Publish my novel.

Flare, we should try starting a roleplay that uses a screenplay format. Could be fun.

Get in an actual band.

Get out of Venezuela, that's hardly doable right now, I obviously wasn't meant for having a degree.

Become a voice actor

Publish novels

Have a family

Visit some of my Iwaku friends.

Well my dream is to draw better and I do draw every day to help it out. It has been improving a little but hasn't as of late. Wonder what's going on but they always say this

"If you walk 1,000 miles you must start with a single step"

-- to be able to make an RPG game (about to be given up due to time constraints)
-- to be able to play the drums
-- to be able to play the guitar (including bass guitar)
-- to be able to draw well
-- to be able to write a novel
-- to be able to walk across the country, alone
-- to be able to climb mountains, alone
-- to be able to travel outside the country

to be able to... heck.. that's already enough failures....

oh, one more....

-- to be able to be truly happy -_\\