Unable to Send PM to Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chainedfiction

Original poster
So, I'm now eligible to send PMs to my partners, as I've already done for one. However, these past few days, I've been unable to send another one of my partners something like a simple 'hello' or 'would you like to continue brainstorming', etc. When I send the message, the huge message pops up saying it was sent but when it shows up on the actual message, the conversation is locked and my partner is suddenly locked out of the PM when they're not online. I didn't check, never checked off the 'lock conversation' status. Explanation?

This might be because of your partner's PM permissions.

In Iwaku's Privacy Settings, there is a setting for who "Can start conversations with you."

If the person you are trying to PM has toggled this to "People You Follow Only," then that user will have to follow you before you are able to send them a PM.

If you need to get their attention, I suggest tagging them in a regular forum post by appending the @ symbol before their name. Like so: @Red Velvet Hi! xD

This will create an alert for them that someone tagged them, and you should be able to discuss from there.

Hopefully, they'll see my message on their profile soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.