ummm . . . hi

S

Sarloch

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
ummm . . . sarloch pretty much covers it . . . that or "The Dark Lord of all that is Sharp and Pointy"

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a 23 year old male

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
i like just about everything, but am partial to fantasy/swords and sorcery type stuff, and steampunk . . . loves me some steampunk

What kind of characters do you usually play?
lovable bastards, mysterious rouges, and sometimes shy nerdy types

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
can I have Space Marine Bread Priests? Sounds like a chaos cult dedicated to feeding Nurgal bread which he can mold into his image . . . get it, mold, because its bread and . . . yea, i'll shut up now

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Mr. Pinstriped Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Celeste. We definitely have some steampunk roleplays for you ^.^ If you have questions, or want to roleplay, feel free to private message me. I'm basically always around. =) It's nice having you here.

Welcome to iwaku friend! If you love steampunk there is one thats still in its beginning stages. Sign up is here:
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=6649
We here are very friendly people, well some of us, not including me. The not s friendly ones are absolutely bonkers. Jk jk
But Im sure you'll fit in here just like a puzzle piece. if you need any help you can always ask me :D Or if you need RolePlaying help, you can ask me to be your Mentor! Thanks for choosing Iwaku for you RolePlaying experience :D

Hidey ho, New Guy! :D Welcome to the community!

Hi Sarloch! Welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone here is friendly and a lot of us are a little nuts but that's what makes it fun. Besides, normal and sanity are boring ^^

Welcome The Dark Lord of All That is Sharp and Pointy! :D

I'm Iliana! The beginning of your journey in the land of Iwaku is just a hop, skip, and a boat ride away! Or a click. That would suffifce also.

Happy playing~!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D Hope you have as great of a time as I have here in the last week.~

Welcome to Iwaku Sarloch! I dare promise you'll like it here:)

I feel so welcomed =D can't wait to jump in and have some fun with you all.

Hi! I'm Ozzie. I approve of your interests. We have a Tabletop Gaming Group on here, so if you like Warhammer you should check it out! There's also a Steampunk Group.

If you need anything, feel free to shoot me a question!