Ummm, hi. I'm new...

R

RayanneR

Original poster
So I just got started, obviously, and I'm eager to begin. What would you suggest is a good place to start role playing?
Anyway, I'm an avid fan of most things Japanese, but I'm pretty good at keeping my fangirlling on the inside, so most of the time I rub off as chill (with the exception of my art, which betrays me frequently). I've actually written a lot of stories, but have yet to finish any of them, which is part of the reason I'm here. I guess I'm hoping to learn from people who make a lifestyle of this sort of thing. But I'm also hoping to have fun, which is yet another reason I chose this place.
I love martial arts, so I'm interested in role playing with that, if that gives you any ideas.
I love cats too, though I doubt that'll pertain to much to this site.
I guess that's enough to get going on, right?"
See you on the story side.

Ayyyy. What martial arts are you into? I do krav maga and jiu jitsu. Also how did you edit your little text thing below your name? I like letters and all but...

Ayyyy. What martial arts are you into? I do krav maga and jiu jitsu. Also how did you edit your little text thing below your name? I like letters and all but...
I do ninjistu and MMA. On my edit profile page there was a box (below the "edit your avatar box") that said something along the lines of "custom title". Hope that works.

Welcome to Iwaku! I am Domeki Sato...and it's a pleasure to meet you! If you need a buddy give this Panther a shout.

Cats pertain to everything! 8D

Welcome to the siiiiite Rayanne!