Ummm, Hello Iwaku ^^'''

Nyaaaa! >^.^<
*starts playing with my bell as well.*

Reunions on MY LAWN? *GASP*

Welcome to the forum. Don't feed Vay, he's rather grouchy lately. :D

Hello and welcome to...
Wah, look at all the responses. x____x
Oh, right, ahem! Welcome to Iwaku. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

Since you're new and don't know what to do, you should check out what I have to show ya~

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here. Iliana already pointed you here, but I figured I'd expand on its purpose a bit!

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome to...
Wah, look at all the responses. x____x
Oh, right, ahem! Welcome to Iwaku. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

Since you're new and don't know what to do, you should check out what I have to show ya~

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here. Iliana already pointed you here, but I figured I'd expand on its purpose a bit!

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Why thank you for the compliment to my avatar picture Annebell ^^ I mostly like the look of his eyes. My main RP character Hirohashi looks very similar to him, bright blue eyes and all. I like your picture as well :D

Welcome Annebell! Looks like the mods have gotten you started figuring out what to do here, and you've found your friend! I hope you have a wonderful time figuring out roleplaying and how to have fun on Iwaku.

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.

See you around! ;)

-peace-

Aww, that was just so sweet. Glad you found each other!

I'm Ozzie, and if there's anything Niomi can't help you with, just let me know. :]