umm.. introduce myself? yes? okay.

G

Grim Snowflake

Original poster
I chose my name so I WILL NOT (hopefully) be mistaken for someone else, which seems to happen way too often, and I just happen to like snowflakes.

Also, hey.

Hey babe! Welcome to Iwaku. I can't believe I actually managed to convince to join this site ^^ but I'm glad you did!! We're gonna have lots of fun. Yep yep. If you need any help, just ask me yeah?

I will ask many questions and probably several times. How you convinced me to join I have no idea however this should be quite entertaining and interesting. I'm eager to learn so teach teach :)

I will do my best! And it's totally fine if you ask lots and lots of questions. I like questions ^^

Welcome to iwaku Grim ^^ That's confusing.. I don't know if I should think of the Grimm brothers or the grim reaper when I hear your name.. maybe a brother grimm reaper? :3
Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay at iwaku ^^

here's some links for you :)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Yay! another friend? :) Thank you very much for the advice =) I've already tried joining the book club as well as the guys club. i may lurk for a bit though before trying to just jump in. I am pretty open to trying anything at least once except for a female gender, I wouldn't know how to begin to a girl/women. far too mysterious and confusing for my mind. I think I'll check out general chat for now but thank you so much for helping and even responding to my posts. :) I'm so excited! *bounces* crap i normally don't do that but I've had coffee and this site seems very cool/awesomeness level high... >.>

Greetings, Grim.
Welcome to Iwaku! Good to have you with us!

Don't worry, we'll call you something very unique >:D

btw grim is also a viking name i looked it up. spelled differently. there's a show called Grimm based after the Brothers Grimm stories, it's a good show. if i was the grim reaper then the world should be happy cuz i'd just not take souls and people would live longer lives, well unless they were suffering then i would steal their souls lol.

unique is good, unique is awesome. i have this thing where i hear my name and turn around only to hear no not the other alex this alex. oh okay...

haha I have the same problem since I am called Alex (Now I have gotten my friends to call me Alec though but it still sounds a bit like Alex) And there were like fiftythousend Alex in the school I went in xD Hopefully I won't have that problem when I get back to studying in a couple of years x3

Ooo! A referred person! Welcome to Iwaku, Grim! I am Iliana and you were directed to the right place!

Enjoy yourself in our community and give me a shout if you need some assistance! :D