Umm hi?

T

Tobey_the_fox

Original poster
Hello person who clicked on this because of boredom, pity or by sheer accident - my name is Tobey, im a girl (way to confuse people) and ive been making up stories since i can remember. ive only been RPing for about a year although i feel like very much the amature

I found this site by accident (thank you google) and already feel right at home, having left the site i used to RP at as the oppurtunities were not very good and my RP partners needed persuading to post, and even then it was only 2 sentences long - anyway im begining to ramble -_-"

Thank you for bothering to read this and i hope i have found my new favourite site :3

*Ps - apologies for any spelling errors but its coming up for 1am and im kinda tired

Welcome to Iwaku, Tobey!
Glad to have you with us!

You've only got a year of experience? Alrighty no problem!
Stop by the
Academy and show us what you've got! You can even request a mentor if you need one.

If you're looking to get right into things..
Jump-Ins are where it is at.

If you need anything else, please don't be afraid to ask!

Hi Tobey!

This place and the people are all very welcoming. And you can always make a post asking to RP with people for practice as well, if you need to I'll more than gladly help you. C:

Thank you for the advice Juku, ill be sure to have a little peek at the Academy - and thank you Skyless Night - i might just take you up on that offer sometime ^w^

Go right ahead whenever you want to! :D I'm always up for RPing. ^-^

Hallo Miss Tobey! 8D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Tobey!

Even though you did not say hello to me. Because I did not click to see this out of boredom, pity or sheer chance.
I came here ON PURPOSE!
TO GIVE YOU YOUR WELCOME COOKIES!

Enjoy!

cookie-sandwich-ay-1875606-l.jpg

Hey there Tobey and welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Tetsuri!

Its just like Juku said, the academy has some pretty fun activities and our mentoring program is awesome!

I hope you have some fun here and get to make friends. I also offer another suggestion of the Cbox. Its a great way to interact and make new friends!

=) Have a great time here with us!

Thank you everyone for being welcoming and, Selenite - you brought cookies? *w* yay thank you, i love cookies !!

Hey Tobey! Welcome to Iwaku!

As everyone else here has said, the mentoring program is uh-flippin-mazing! The whole Academy is great for people who want to work on their roleplaying skills!

The people here are very nice. They give you cookies. ^^

Have fun, and if you need anything, let me know.

~SPAAACE x]

Hello Tobey, you are not the only fox around here too. Welcome to Iwaku, the excellent roleplaying place!