1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
All of the genres
Well... I always found it kinda weird to write about myself so I'm just going to skip this part then. Though if you have any questions you can always ask me (Or look at my profile?) and I can happily answer them.

But I have done some role-playing on other sites before, they usually all closed down or something. I did take a break for a bit but lately I've been feeling to start once again!

I would love to find some nice topics and get started, but first! I need to get more used to this site, it's all a bit confusing to me and I'm not too sure where to look or post.

So I guess this was a good place to start haha, I'm excited to see what this site has to include ^.^

:wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: Luchi
Welcome to Iwaku, Myka! If you want to dive head first into role-playing you can send my inbox a message any time! :D

Hey Myka, welcome to Iwaku. There's plenty to do here such as Whispering Willows explained, you can dive into some roleplays. There is a jump in roleplay section as well as the other sections to seek out partners. If you need help just let us know.

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Welcome to Iwaku, Myka! If you want to dive head first into role-playing you can send my inbox a message any time! :D
Hey thanks! I'll do that after exploring the site some more :bsmile:

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Welcome to Iwaku!!! We're super glad to have you, and if you need any help at all navigating the site, or just want someone to talk to/rp with, don't hesitate to ask! I don't bite, unless asked very nicely~

^.^'~

Reactions: Luchi and N4na
Welcome to Iwaku!!! We're super glad to have you, and if you need any help at all navigating the site, or just want someone to talk to/rp with, don't hesitate to ask! I don't bite, unless asked very nicely~

^.^'~
Haha thanks Fox! I'll be sure to check you out! Erm.. your profile I mean :razz:

Reactions: Luchi
Welcome to Iwaku!
I'd be glad to do a one x one role play with you once you get yourself situated! Just send me a pm if you're ever bored or interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.