Umm...Hi...I'm new....

L

Little_Heathan

Original poster
Before I get to the Newbie Survey. I'll just introduce myself I guess. Well first off I'm an easy person to get along with. I'm not that picky when it comes to roleplays, the only thing I prefer is not to play females...I'm horrible at playing them, and I am a female :sad:. But any ways...I love to roleplay, read, write stories of fiction, draw my characters, listen to music, and play computer games. Oh the reason I chose my username was a random act, I just threw two words together and thought they sounded good. I'm a very creative person, that is usually chalk full of ideas. If you want to know more about me, feel free to message me. :bsmile:

What nicknames do you like to be called?- You can either call me Little or Heathen doesn't matter to me.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?-
I'm Female and 21 years old

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?-
Not picky on what genre is.

What kind of characters do you usually play?-
I usually only play males, most are vampires- and no they don't sparkle-lol :bsmile: But I do like to play psychotic volitile, mentally unblanced characters, and a lot of evil ones

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?-
Umm...Angry Marines

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!- Song of the moment-
Personal Demons By Rufus Rex!! :bsmile: Here is the lyrics video because I don't feel like typing out all the lyrics. :jail::

Iya! Welcome to le website. How'd you make your way here, lady features? I know what you mean about playing the opposite sex. Well, I once did. I could only play females (I'm male, I think), but then a few years ago I played a male character. Now I can only play males. I wouldn't even know how to do the opposite sex.

btw, while I was reading and writing that, I was listening to your new fave song of le moment. Verdict: Very weird. But... catchy? o,O

Anywaaaay, if you need a hand with ANYTHING then I am here for you (but I'm completely useless and will just give you inaccurate/made-up information tbph).

Welcome to the community.

There is nothing wrong with playing guy characters at all!

I tend to play girl roles at times and its pretty fun. XD

So, no worries! Kick back, relax & enjoy some roleplay!

Hey Heathan,

Welcome to the site! We're always looking for new victi... members to participate in our community.

If you haven't already please be sure to check out our
FAQ and if you have and question feel free to ask the staff, hand picks by our despots admins for their helpfulness.

I'm looking forwards to seeing what creativity you brink to our collective stream of idea so please don't hesitate to start macing the magic happen.

I'll see you IC!