Umm... Hello!

E

Edisthgirb

Original poster
Hey everyone. I'm kind of... brand new to everything that is RPing, save the two times I've played DnD. I'm hoping this is an ok place to start, I just kind of googled role playing sites... So, hello again, everyone! You can call me Edisthgirb, or just Edis.

Well HI Edis! :D It's fun to have people new to roleplaying. >:D Here we have both forum style and chat style... And it's super easy, cause you're basically just playing pretend, but through words!

If you need any help you can contact just about anybody! <3

Welcome! We are a very relaxed and easy going RP site; our goal is to always help introduce people to a site that actually allows for creativity over anything else.

Welcome to Iwaku, Edis. Forum RP is awesome and very easy to get into. We have a very laid back, helpful community that is more than happy to role-play with new comers. If you are into DnD we have several people who are always looking for players in their forum based DnD campaigns. Like Diana said, just about anyone can help you out if you have any questions or just need someone to show you ropes. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please pm me if you have questions.

WELCOOOME.... to the wonderful Iwaku and the world of forum roleplaying!!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
Have fun... see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku!
I give up on trying to spell your name without copying, so I'm going to call you Edith. Yes, I plucked letters from there to form a name.
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.
If you want to get to know some of our lovely members, the General section is an ideal place to do some great Out of Character chatting. It has fun threads like this one about awesome words you don't use often enough!
If you have any questions, please ask.