Um. Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PineappleMoe

Original poster
Call me Moe. I'm a lovely lady. I've been alive approximately 20 years (give a little). I've been role playing so long that I literally can't remember when I started. Middle school, maybe? Early high school? Who knows. I like small groups, but will mostly be doing 1x1s I imagine. I took most of this from the "survey" at the top. xD

Anyways, I'm sick and bored. College will start soon, but until then, I don't have any form of entertainment, save my writing. So write I must.

Write you must! I like that. Welcome to Iwaku Moe. I like 1x1's too though I'm not against groups depending on how many people. I haven't done one in a while. Anywho, I hope you find a partner or two and enjoy yourself here.

• Thank You
Reactions: PineappleMoe
Welcome back to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay alittle more this time lol, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.